reallovesexdolls.com

Delivery time

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SnarKs

Re: Long wait time

Post by SnarKs »

Heh. I ordered mine on Feb 10th. during the chinese new years. They are expecting it done on the 30th of April. I totally understand the wait time, it sucks, but thats how it goes.

radishman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radishman »

I feel your pain brother. Tom Petty did not lie. Waiting truly is the hardest part. I paid for my girl at the end of January. She didn't go into production until March 1st. When I originally ordered her RLSD did mentioned the Chinese New Year and said to expect her late March/early April. She did not because well, the reasons.

I was in the same boat as you where I was starting to feel quite frustrated. Within the past week she went into QC. FINALLY! Of course she isn't here yet, but at least it's an update! I'm hoping she'll finally be here by May. Be patient and I'm sure we'll have our girls soon.

miZu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by miZu »

I'm in the same boat. I ordered the 163cm H-cup and it says it'll take 3-6 weeks with exceptions. I feel like they should change that expected time to match how long it really takes so people aren't misled.
(ノ)ノ*:・゚ Yuki | 163cm 5ft4 H-cup | Head #56

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

First doll?
If so, she is testing your patience. Dolls need patience from their owner. She will blow your mind in many ways. Not just in between the sheets... that is just a small part of what you await :)
So, if she is not delivered soon, just wait longer :)

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

the best way to get through this is to order another doll. That way the last ordered is the one taking so long, not the first ordered.

We all go through this it's crazy , how we can be so worried about our doll arriving.

Ahhh... the wait.

We should come up with a term for this, some kinda of name.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

radishman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radishman »

Just got the e-mail that she has passed QC. Was worried because I think I read here recently someone had their's in it for weeks due to issues. So I guess it's just waiting on the tracking number. We're getting close, so just have faith! :glou:

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Delivery time

Post by The Messenger »

TheBoyDuddus wrote:Hello Doll Forum! New member here and my first post!

I originally placed my order from SRSD on March 9, 2018 and she finally arrived April 8th, 2018. About 4 weeks delivery time as expected.
That's right, he's talking about a WM163 H-cup.
This suuuucks!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

TheBoyDuddus wrote:Hello Doll Forum! New member here and my first post!

I originally placed my order from SRSD on March 9, 2018 and she finally arrived April 8th, 2018. About 4 weeks delivery time as expected.

First impressions: Upon first opening up the box, the H-cup breasts are amazingly grabbable and so lovely to fondle. Definitely made me giggle and grant an insta-boner for sure. Secondly, I assembled the head with a custom wig (working on getting the wig company to supply me with a coupon code for this forum, stand by!) assembled the head and wig, and got ready for the full assembly of "Charlene".

Now, I hadn't discovered The Doll Forum prior to buying my first doll and I knew the doll was 100+ lbs and I *thought* I could handle her. But I was dead wrong. All I wanted to do was get her standing, dress her decently in an outfit I had bought in anticipation, and take a look at her full curves and onion-booty - a task that drained my all my energy in about 15 minutes. Just getting her out of the box and aligning her lower body for a standing position had me grunting and sweating like a stuck pig. Even worse was the panic as her legs slowly started to give and began to slump quickly toward the floor. I rushed to keep her up and I swear it was like tending to an extremely drunk friend... picking her up off the floor and getting her to lay peacefully on my bed, all 106 lbs off ass and titties. Not to mention, without properly tightening her wig on, it slipped off at every opportune time I moved her around.

Overall, the doll is amazing. Definitely worth every penny. The shape, curves, quality, and feel is mind blowing. But the weight alone had me consider selling her off after day 1 - a shame, I know.

Anyhow, enjoy the photo. I may attempt to break her out of her box in the garage again, just as soon as my biceps recover from being burnt out and sore for a couple days.
BFF!
Instagram

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

SquezzeMe wrote:So, I just got conformation that Esra is complete and about to be shipped home. Here are a few factory photos complements of SRSD. They have been awesome to deal with and keeping me updated thru out the process, as I purchased the WM163cm H cup Sharika model, she has a 201 head. Took 2 months, but by the looks of her she is well worth the wait. I hope she likes her new wardrobe and all that glitters. Can't wait to give her a bath.
ECA5A05B59AF53C6D81B6C3C846047EC.jpg
ECA5A05B59AF53C6D81B6C3C846047EC.jpg (265.38 KiB) Viewed 2089 times
906281FFF373F7390BB07DC872EA5972.jpg
906281FFF373F7390BB07DC872EA5972.jpg (236.87 KiB) Viewed 2089 times
BFF!
Instagram

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

She's like Air Jordans.
Everybody's got theirs but me.
BFF!
Instagram

miZu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by miZu »

Going into my 7th week waiting for the 163cm H-Cup doll... :(

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

As we've previously stated in this thread... the usual estimated time from doll ordering to delivered is 3-6 weeks, but for the 163cm H-cup the time frame is longer because of the high demand for this body and her being new she only has a few molds created for her. As we've said, this is completely beyond our control. Complaining about it will not speed it up. The manufacturer Wm Doll is working as diligently as they can to get the 163cm H-cup dolls created. Your doll is not something you want to be rushed. On top of it, if she doesn't pass our strict QC process, we will deny passing her until she does (something we hope you will appreciate).

At WM Doll, Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 vendor and our orders are filled before any others, so know that you are getting your doll faster with us than if you purchased anywhere else. So take heart! =)

If you follow RLSD or have shopped with us before, you know we are #1 pro-customer and we do everything in our power (which is a lot) to make sure you have the best experience both before and after the sale. So please be patient and feel free to contact us directly on our website, we are always there to help you!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

radishman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radishman »

So I got my tracking # and it looks like it's scheduled to be delivered on Thursday. Not counting the limbo during the New Year, but the March 1st production date... looks like 8 weeks total. I dunno if it'll work out like that for every order, but that's looking to be around how long it took for mine to arrive.

miZu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by miZu »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:As we've previously stated in this thread... the usual estimated time from doll ordering to delivered is 3-6 weeks, but for the 163cm H-cup the time frame is longer because of the high demand for this body and her being new she only has a few molds created for her. As we've said, this is completely beyond our control. Complaining about it will not speed it up. The manufacturer Wm Doll is working as diligently as they can to get the 163cm H-cup dolls created. Your doll is not something you want to be rushed. On top of it, if she doesn't pass our strict QC process, we will deny passing her until she does (something we hope you will appreciate).

At WM Doll, Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 vendor and our orders are filled before any others, so know that you are getting your doll faster with us than if you purchased anywhere else. So take heart! =)

If you follow RLSD or have shopped with us before, you know we are #1 pro-customer and we do everything in our power (which is a lot) to make sure you have the best experience both before and after the sale. So please be patient and feel free to contact us directly on our website, we are always there to help you!
I definitely understand the situation and it's not unreasonable that the wait times are extended in order to satisfy the demand/hype surrounding this model. You guys (RSLD) placed an asterisk there on the expected delivery time for a reason. Things happen and delivery times can't always be concrete especially when the demand is high, you want to ensure a high quality product, and molds are limited.

With that said though I think most people are simply venting about the frustration of not having their doll after over a month and a half... Idk if I'd consider it complaining. For me, I'm not really able to talk to my friends and family about a purchase like this so it's nice to have this forum as an outlet.

I really appreciate RSLD for coming here to shine light on the process and explain why it is taking longer than usual. It shows that you care. Thank you. <3

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

miZu wrote:I really appreciate RSLD for coming here to shine light on the process and explain why it is taking longer than usual. It shows that you care. Thank you. <3
Thanks miZu! :D :thumbs_up:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS