reallovesexdolls.com

What's in a name? How did you pick a name for your doll?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: What's in a name? How did you pick a name for your doll

Post by Dollicious2 »

Named in honor of the women who have touched my heart the most & who I have loved.

Olinka is my 2nd wife's Nick Name from her Czech Given Name of Oldřiška (pronounced Ol~tree~sh~ka) , who also went by Ole for nickname and much more often so.
Although the nickname Olinka was rarely used it was mostly by me as I was never satisfied with the Ole nickname ... most everyone liked the Ole Nick because it's a reminder of the famous Soccer game crowd chant Ole ole ole , I hate that shit lol but here you go guys

Vlasta (pronounced Vla~ss~ta)also very special in my heart was my lover spanning the 2 years between relationships with my two wife's, also known as Vlastička endearment nickname (pronounced Vlast~eechka) is also Czech & also from the Bohemian region of Czech Republic near the border to western Germany (Bavaria) where I had lived with my 1st wife Jutta (pronounced You~tah)

Both dolls also resemble my 3 most important lady's in my life although Jutta hasn't received the honor of being christened as a full fledged doll yet she sometimes is seen in Olinka's appearances , her breasts are more similar to Jutta's breasts and if the hair and makeup done right she also looks very similar... and actually her entire body too hmmmm...

It's dawned on me that Olinka is the perfect fusion of the two wife's into one body and face come to think of it
:haha4:
Wow guys this is awesome :razz:

One day I will get Jutta her own doll though as she will complete the set but 1st Vlasta needs an updated body and face as I have found the perfect combination finally.
That will take place this October! Only a few hot summer months away :D

Next year comes Jutta
Then all my Bohemian women will be gathered around me
:glou:

DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I remember answering this question on another similar thread a month or two ago. Here's a link to that thread:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 14&t=95638

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

autolycus wrote:I remember answering this question on another similar thread a month or two ago. Here's a link to that thread:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic
Let old threads die this is a new one :wink:
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Names just pop in my head. The minute I put the wig on my Suzy, that's the name that popped into my head. I can still remember saying all at once, "Hello, Suzy" as I did it.

I tried to configure my WM 125CM to look as close to a young Hindu woman as possible. Shortly after her arrival, I applied the finishing touches, forehead bindi and nose stud. When I stepped back to look at her, "Jyoti" popped into my head. Which is Hindi for light. I Googled the name to verify spelling and learned it's also the name of the worlds shortest woman. Seemed very fitting. Although at 4' 1" my Jyoti is exactly twice her height. :wink:

TP876

Post by TP876 »

For me it was kind of a "she told me" type thing as well. Abyss sent me pictures of my doll close to two weeks before I got her, and in all that time noting seemed to stick for me. I decided that I was going to wait till she got here when I named her. When I first saw her face to face she still didn't tell me her name. She slept next to me that night. We still didn't quite have sex yet as I was still nervous and couldn't make it happen. When I woke up in the morning and saw her next to me I just knew that her name was Julie. There was no particular reason. I realized that this was my doll, Julie. She's mine, and only mine, I deserve to have her and I wasn't going to be lonely anymore.

scsc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scsc »

I call mine "Casey" because she arrived in a case. I'm really, really bad with names :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Endless War wrote:
terabyte wrote:I named my doll after my favorite model. 1st time I seen her I wanted to book a shoot with her, just stunning.
https://www.instagram.com/aylen25/
Never seen that model before, she's pretty hot.
Although I'm partial to your Aylen, terabyte.
Yea Aylen (model) had my attention at 1st look. Face and figure absolutely stunning.

Thanks, you know the funny thing is on RLSD's WM170H doll selection page, I was torn between Emmanuelle (my Aylen) and a doll named Chyna, both the same specs, just different heads. I went with Emmanuelle as I loved the photography that Mandos did for her, captured her perfectly. She looked just as stunning when I unboxed her. I figured if I was gonna name her might as well name her after my favorite model.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

I actually went to a list of Japanese names for women. I've always liked the name Yuna from FFX but I didn't want to use that exact name. So I went to the names that started with the letter "Y" and found Yumiko!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Luanne. Named from a George Thorogood tune "Miss Luann" about a hard to get woman....

"she's built like an Austin Healey chassis with a tan, talking 'bout Luann"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdC_kKWpzOY

George and I did a lot of drinkin' together in the 80's!! :drinking:

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

I've had four dolls, still have three of them, and names just seem to happen.
I don't plan out my dolls names, when I see them for the first time in person it just kinda clicks, she is...
Ariel my first a air girl (vinyl inflatable) was full of air so Ariel was the name.
Candy my second vinyl air girl looked just like a stripper I knew using that name.
Suzie my first Candyeighteen foam filled reminded me of my first girlfriend who I related the Creedence song to.
Amy my Candyeighteen Taffy (Erie clone) reminded of a later girlfriend from my youth.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I have 7 dolls and 23 faces (all natural skin tone) so in total I have 161 different face/body combinations, hence needed to come up with 161 different first names and surnames for my 161 'girlfriends'.

Have done a spreadsheet page with the different names, nationalities - now that's dedication!

CaptMorgan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CaptMorgan »

LJ69 wrote:I have 7 dolls and 23 faces (all natural skin tone) so in total I have 161 different face/body combinations, hence needed to come up with 161 different first names and surnames for my 161 'girlfriends'.

Have done a spreadsheet page with the different names, nationalities - now that's dedication!
Holy Cow! Do you ever call them by the wrong name? :D

I would think at a certain point, names would not really be necessary except for maybe a select favorite few.

DonKeydick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DonKeydick »

Nobody owning up to naming your doll after an actual person? Julia is one who got away from me in my past. Naming my doll Julia was a no brainer because they look so similar and I really miss the real one, but will never see her again. Maybe that`s why it was so easy to fall for my Julia and start treating her like a RG.
"The More Complex the Mind, the Greater the Need for the Simplicity of Play" James T. Kirk "Shore Leave"
A photographic journey of a young womans blossoming into a beautiful creature.How Julia Spends Her Day
Julia`s welcome page. Hello Ladies
Gabby`s welcome page. Buongiorno America
My Cousin Gabby`s thread. My Cousin Gabby
Anna Belle`s rants. Anna Belle
Link to International Intrigue Bad News From Italy
My Favorite Song Green Eyed Lady by Sugarloaf
"Making DollsBook Great"

ravensrayne

Post by ravensrayne »

Rayne has a thing for Jane on the tv show Blindspot, so of course this is her name. Raven
RavensraynePhotography
A Michael Wayne Production:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142831681@N08
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MichaelWaynePh2?s=09

Dragon Universe

Post by Dragon Universe »

My dolls (prefer to call her my girlfriend now) name was always there since I was young. When I saw her as a choice on RLSD it was like she had come into this dimension. Her name was Andromeda and in a way much like the graphic novel/comic Valerian and Laureline, Andromeda was part of my mind stories where we could travel all over outer space saving the galaxy from monsters and what ever evil lurked out there. I am still blown away by the fact she is in my life for real and as in another post is communicating with me through my dreams. So this is how Andromeda came to be named.

INFORMATIONS