reallovesexdolls.com

A newb that just ordered.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
menvy
Active Poster
Active Poster

A newb that just ordered.

Post by menvy »

Hey there everyone

I just figured I would post in this area as it relates to where I ordered from. I started thinking about getting a doll last summer. I have done professional photography for a long time and that is what drove me to look at what was available in the first place.
Initially, I looked into it because where I live now, it has been tougher finding reliable real-life people to shoot returning to my "hometown" for family stuff.
Models can also be a pain in the ass. They can cost a lot of money and then half the time they don't totally get what I am trying to do.
Following that, I was in my last relationship for about 3 years. I left it, which was hard to do. You know when it just doesn't have that flare anymore and you only really stay because its comfortable.
I haven't dated anyone for about almost a year I guess. I think I am avoiding a relationship because I always get "trapped" haha. You know, having plans and then you forget your plans because a girl melts your heart.
I saw the sale on RLSD and couldn't pass it up. I am one of those people that goes to the store...puts things in my cart... then decides I don't really need some items anymore and take them back out. Not sure how many of you relate to that. I kept her in my cart.
I purchased the 140cm D-cup Erika. I think she has a lot of potential for looking great in photographs.

I think she will help me with the trying to stay single until I move. From being with girlfriends, I now sleep with a body pillow for comfort. I think she will be a upgrade over that.
I have mentioned this to a couple friends that are pretty open to things, and they are amazed at how real the dolls look. They insisted that they are coming to check her out when she gets here.

I want to thank RLSD's customer service. I had money transfer issues from the weekend and the holiday on Monday and they still did what they could and sent me an invoice to just pay when the bank did what they needed to do. Other places, you don't have the money ready, you don't get that sale. The sale was the final trigger on making the purchase. Also, thanks to everyone inputting all the information into this forum. It is must have info. I am the type of person that dives into information about a purchase I have made, learning as much as I can about it before the item arrives.

Now I am waiting and I have to say its suprisingly hard to wait. Like a kid waiting for presents. She went into production today, so now im waiting to see if it gets delayed by the holiday over there.

I think the different photo areas look fun here as well. I will definally be adding shots into those. I really enjoy shooting darker artistic images with a lot of drama. Then ive also shot a lot of cosplay for people and use a green screen a lot. Should be interesting. I think she be a natural with cosplay. It is a bonus already having tons of clothes and props.

Sorry for all the TMI. Im just a pretty open person and I figured maybe people would understand who I am more with details.

Menvy

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: A newb that just ordered.

Post by Snav »

Congrats man, it’s a big jump and it definitely helps having friends on board that aren’t judgmental! The wait sucks, and I hope the holiday doesn’t make it too much worse for you. I’ve had mine for about 3 weeks now, and I must say it is more than I expected in some areas and less in others. Moving her is hard, and I am young and strong. I work a labor job lifting 100+lb things routinely, these dolls have an odd weight balance. I was really excited about the “snuggling” aspect, but in my opinion I have been disappointed. BUT the dress up aspect is way more rewarding than I expected. Overall I’m happy, and my Kayla is fun to have, and you will be pumped to have your lady as well!

Keep us posted man, excited for your photos! :D

menvy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: A newb that just ordered.

Post by menvy »

Yeah, a body is different than a contained bag of something. That is another reason I thought to go with a 140. Ive always like shorter girls anyways. Im 6'1" and a lot of girlfriends have been around 5ft give or take a few inches. Ive worked with moving people in nursing, and it can be difficult with the weight spread out further than a small area. I don't really know what to expect with everything else.

I will definitely have photos, for sure. Until it gets here I am sorting through clothes thinking of what will stain and what wont. Then I will probably wash them over and over and see if that helps keep the colors off of the doll.

INFORMATIONS