www.wmdolls.com

James from Irontechdoll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James Dongahie ready for CW Comic Book Shows on tues

Post by monitor_ep »

James was ready before I was to take his pics before we watched CW Flash & Legends of Tomorrow. Poor Lockjaw was falling asleep:

James is ready to watch CW Flash & Legends Of Tomorrow in his Justice League outfit with new silky boxers and new hat!

You know this is a shot that will happen every time.

James got silly tonight and excited wear his new silky boxers!

James dosen't take too many pics showing his backside but wanted to show off his new boxers

James was still excited about the feel of the boxers and wanted to show off his money maker!

After the photo shoot is done James gets ready to watch CW Flash & Legends of Tomorrow but Lockjaw fell asleep.

Solar1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: James from Irontechdoll

Post by Solar1 »

So this doll only has one head? Can't find any others on the website.

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James Donghai: Baby its cold outside

Post by monitor_ep »

As far as I know this is it.

Tonight it getting cold so I picked up James some sleeping wear that will keep him warm tonight.

James Donghai loves is outfit but want to show he still has his Justice League underwear

Jame wanted to show a little more than abs

After taking pictures its time for James to settle down with Lockjaw to watch tv.

BONUS PIC:
Most days when I want to relax at watch TV James and I are usually in the postion. Instead of the M&M laying on James lamp its me. Really feels good.

Ace1001
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ace1001 »

So where did u end up buying from
And how u get for under 1k?

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I love to see a man doll be just as spoiled as all the girls. His style is so cool as he loves to coordinate his undies with the rest of his outfit. I would imagine his lap is a welcomed spot to rest your head as the two of you relax and unwind from the trials of the outside world. As always, I'm a huge fan of the abs shot. It's so nice to see how much joy James has brought into your life and home.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: James Donghai answers

Post by monitor_ep »

Ace1001:
On my first time going to Aliexpress I started looking and under Irontechdolls listings I found James on sale for around $900 so I bought him. Now James goes for a little higher due to cost to list. The key to buying from Aliexpress is just like ebay, check there feedback people. Aliexpress does sale like they are doing 11/11 so you just have to keep checking.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/206410 ... 0.0.y2pvHY

or
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Brand-N ... 0.0.w91Xyq

Violette_22:
Sorry about not post but I had family matter to attend and poor James was left alone at the house by himself.

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

Today is a short photoshoot because it just cold...

Found this set for James and tonite he wants to wear them. They are Fruit of the Loom Boy's Performance flex Baselayer set M/8 with his Jack-o-lantern beenie cap. The shirt shows his muscles off nice but with his bubble butt his bottoms look a little strange on him.

Even though this is a quick photoshoot, James still wanted to do his ab shoot

James wanted to finish quick so he could watch tv tonight and Lockjaw is asleep again.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

He looks good in all his neat outfits. That's the really nice thing about the life-size dolls is that you can get them clothes right off the rack, and not need to make them yourself.... but if you ever wanted to get into making something really cool for them to wear, you can expand your hobby and sew for them!!! Photography is also another expansion of the doll hobby and it warms me to see you taking full advantage of that.

Does James have a doll account yet? If you guys decide to do this, you can then again expand the hobby into Role Play and he can join in the discussion with the other dolls. He can even give a shout-out to the dolly bros on the forum.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James outfits

Post by monitor_ep »

I moved into a house because the storage unit decided to go up high on my units so I found this house and moved everything into the two other bedrooms. Now that it is cooler outside I and trying to convert the garaged into a storage locker so I can move everything out of the rooms and then I can have my craft room where I can set up a sewing machine and some other items. I miss making custom action figures & dolls so once I get the rooms ready I can get back to my hobby and James can have his own closet.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Heehehehe.... looks like tv wasn't the topic of interest at your place tonight!!! Glad to see you guys having fun. ;)

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James Donhai bath time

Post by monitor_ep »

Today is the first time I had to give James a real bath/oil/power and it does take longer than one thinks.

James is waiting for the water to warm up but doesn't want to get a bath.

1st step is getting him wet and using the antibacterial body wash. James did not want to get a shower and tried to slip out several time.

2cd step is oiling James so he doesn't crack or become stiff. Yes it is fun doing this!

3 step in bathing James is powering his body, and yes it is fun rubbing the power all over his body

finally James is done with his bath and changed to get ready to watch Supergirl with Lockjaw

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Well, bath time at your place I see! Looks like those standing feet come in handy. I've been told cheap shaving cream is good for removing stains if James ever gets into trouble with those. It's good to feel all nice and clean!

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James Donghai trying to keep warm

Post by monitor_ep »

Its still cold around here so James is trying to keep warm and looks like he is trying to start is own fire by rubbing is stick (again)

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James Donghai getting ready to watch Riverdale!

Post by monitor_ep »

James did two photo shoot today. The first one will get published closer to Thanksgiving and his second one is what he calls his Riverdale outfit.

James showing his bad boy look for Riverdale tonight

James showing is abs yet again

James told me he had to let it breath after stuffing it in his skinny jeans

James wants to work one out before he watches Riverdale

James is trying to finish off so he can watch Riverdale

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James Donghai comic-con outfit

Post by monitor_ep »

James has decided that if he is going to watch Gotham & Arrow tonight he needs to dress up a bit so he put on his comic-con outfit.

James showing off again

James is trying to show off his bubble butt in his jeans

It looks like James is checking out Comic Book sites

Um I do not think James is checking out Comic Book sites after all

INFORMATIONS