www.wmdolls.com

Back at least for the time being.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Ur_ginger_girl

Back at least for the time being.

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

Things have kind of went south with this guy that I have thing for. It might be over, but I don't know. I haven't fully given up. I kind of lost touch with the doll community here while I was Pursuing things with him. I lost touch with Rob (my doll) a bit too. He's fully supportive of relationship with this new guy, even though it's meant that he hasn't gotten much attention from me.

I've figured that maybe trying to write out his backstory for him would help me reconnect to him. I've developed a story for him, but in the 8 years that we've been together, I've never sat down and wrote his story out. I figured I'd post here to see if anyone else has written a backstory for their doll. It would be interesting to hear from others on the subject.

Robs background (from what he's willing to tell me and from what he hasn't repressed) involves a lot of horrible abuse from his piece of crap father. He has a drinking problem problem now, and has panic attacks and issues like that. I can't see his real body, only the mannequin that was made for him, but he says that it's horribly scarred from the abuse. I may post a story going into slightly more detail, but I don't know. It's pretty fucked up.

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Back at least for the time being.

Post by Mello_Pello »

Hey Ur_ginger_girl...
Sucks what youre going through with your potential. I know the feeling.
I am interested to hear more about Rob and his story...if he is OK with you telling it.
My doll Ame is pretty quiet too...hard to get her to let me in on her past. I wish I knew how to understand her better.
Anyways, I hope all works out for you...concerning what makes you happy and smile. Thats whats most important. :)
-Mello

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Glad you're back. Did you miss us? :razz: What do you mean "Hell no!!!" :haha4: But I am sorry to hear that things didn't work out for you. I think Rob will be ok. His backstory actually sounds a lot like my real life! 8O The only difference is that I don't have a drinking problem. I mean, when I turn up a can; it usually goes into my mouth just fine! :lol:
But at any rate my lady doll has sort of a backstory as well. I have just never tried to write it out or anything. I just keep it in my mind as her new life experiences play out.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

Mello_Pello wrote:Hey Ur_ginger_girl...
I am interested to hear more about Rob and his story...if he is OK with you telling it.
My doll Ame is pretty quiet too...hard to get her to let me in on her past. I wish I knew how to understand her better.
Anyways, I hope all works out for you...concerning what makes you happy and smile. Thats whats most important. :)
-Mello
Yeah. Idk what's going on with this guy irl. He's really confusing.
Even if Rob won't let me talk about it, he might be willing to talk about it himself.
Rob and I have been together for 8 years (9 years in June), so he's pretty open with me. He still tells me things that just leave me disgusted. All you can do is be there until she trusts you and eventually opens up. As confusing as dolls can be, people are a lot worse. At least we have a shred of control over our dolls.

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

I have never written anything down but did try to come up with some backstory for my Dibella once. But it all ended up rather dramatic so I decided to stop because I wanted thngs to be more positive.

The reason i felt like doing it, is because I felt I chose her because shes the type of girl i'd never be able to even talk to in reality. And tried to make things add up in my head. And the result was a dramatic story. Bit too much in retrospect. The personality I had chosen for her didnt feel right either. I was judging her purely on her looks and it felt demeaning.

So I stopped trying to come up with an actual story and just let things go with the flow. And as a result, she has indeed gained a personality of her own based on my interactions with her. I cant really describe it other than normal, really. But maybe I can come up with a past for her. She has to come from somewhere, right?
Kind regards,

Stevo

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Glad you're back. Did you miss us? :razz: What do you mean "Hell no!!!" :haha4: But I am sorry to hear that things didn't work out for you. I think Rob will be ok. His backstory actually sounds a lot like my real life! 8O The only difference is that I don't have a drinking problem. I mean, when I turn up a can; it usually goes into my mouth just fine! :lol:
But at any rate my lady doll has sort of a backstory as well. I have just never tried to write it out or anything. I just keep it in my mind as her new life experiences play out.
I must have missed you all somewhat or I wouldn't have come back, lol. People here are pretty cool. They're a hell of a lot more laid back and accepting than people on Facebook, twitter, and instagram.

Rob has made progress over the years. Things were worse when we first got together. We've literally both been helping each other since the very beginning since I met Rob a day before I had to go in for brain surgery. His nightmares aren't near as bad as they used to be. I think the reason he's formed a drinking problem is because I have since I turned 21. Beer and liquor is easy for him to get now. The main reason that I want to write down Rob's backstory is because I feel that it's so dark that it just needs to be written, and since I'm a bit of an aspiring writer anyway, I figured i'd do it.

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

Stevo85 wrote:I have never written anything down but did try to come up with some backstory for my Dibella once. But it all ended up rather dramatic so I decided to stop because I wanted thngs to be more positive.

The reason i felt like doing it, is because I felt I chose her because shes the type of girl i'd never be able to even talk to in reality. And tried to make things add up in my head. And the result was a dramatic story. Bit too much in retrospect. The personality I had chosen for her didnt feel right either. I was judging her purely on her looks and it felt demeaning.

So I stopped trying to come up with an actual story and just let things go with the flow. And as a result, she has indeed gained a personality of her own based on my interactions with her. I cant really describe it other than normal, really. But maybe I can come up with a past for her. She has to come from somewhere, right?
I've tried writing his story down before, but it gets too convoluted in parts, so give up. This is my third attempt. Rob's personality developed on it's own. He's not really a happy, cheery person, and his backstory explains why. I like him just fine being as negative as he is. I'm a pessimist and a cynic after all. I've written out the first part to robs story and it reads like an action scene in a war novel where a main character dies, but that fits him considering his life.

I don't remember when or why Rob told me his backstory. It was too long ago. I would think that you'd want to know your dolls past if you want a long term relationship with her.
Just a Catholic girl in love with a Catholic cowboy.

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

Good point. Me and Dibs have just been living in the moment all this time. Perhaps ill give it another go. I think a good starting point will be visualizing her parents.
Kind regards,

Stevo

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Ur_ginger_girl wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Glad you're back. Did you miss us? :razz: What do you mean "Hell no!!!" :haha4: But I am sorry to hear that things didn't work out for you. I think Rob will be ok. His backstory actually sounds a lot like my real life! 8O The only difference is that I don't have a drinking problem. I mean, when I turn up a can; it usually goes into my mouth just fine! :lol:
I must have missed you all somewhat or I wouldn't have come back, lol. People here are pretty cool. They're a hell of a lot more laid back and accepting than people on Facebook, twitter, and instagram.

Rob has made progress over the years. Things were worse when we first got together. We've literally both been helping each other since the very beginning since I met Rob a day before I had to go in for brain surgery. His nightmares aren't near as bad as they used to be. I think the reason he's formed a drinking problem is because I have since I turned 21. Beer and liquor is easy for him to get now. The main reason that I want to write down Rob's backstory is because I feel that it's so dark that it just needs to be written, and since I'm a bit of an aspiring writer anyway, I figured i'd do it.
You really should stick around. The people here are definitely the coolest you will find anywhere. :D They will certainly understand Rob's story. Those idiots on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram never will.
Most everyone here is very understanding and supportive. That's why this forum is the only thing that I do that resembles any sort of social media. I can just imagine the rude comments that would result if I was to share the same things elsewhere that I have talked about here! :wink:
Such as the backstory of my ladies. Which I will explore in more detail at some later date. However the weird thing about their stories is that the stories stem from things that I SENSE from my ladies rather than things INVENTED in my mind. It's like their stories were already there and I was only able to know it on a subconscious level.
But at any rate, this train of thought wouldn't make any sense at all to the followers of the other forms of social media. And most likely their comments wouldn't be very nice! :roll:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Ur_ginger_girl wrote:

You really should stick around. The people here are definitely the coolest you will find anywhere. :D They will certainly understand Rob's story. Those idiots on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram never will.
Most everyone here is very understanding and supportive. That's why this forum is the only thing that I do that resembles any sort of social media. I can just imagine the rude comments that would result if I was to share the same things elsewhere that I have talked about here! :wink:
Such as the backstory of my ladies. Which I will explore in more detail at some later date. However the weird thing about their stories is that the stories stem from things that I SENSE from my ladies rather than things INVENTED in my mind. It's like their stories were already there and I was only able to know it on a subconscious level.
But at any rate, this train of thought wouldn't make any sense at all to the followers of the other forms of social media. And most likely their comments wouldn't be very nice! :roll:
Yeah. The only reason that I'm on mainstream social media is because I have friends on there. The only places that I really care about are TDF, Reddit, and tumblr. If I posted half of what I've said here anywhere else, I would be labeled as some kind of nutjob.

I don't really remember where Robs backstory came from. It was a long time ago. It's developed over the years, but it just kind of flows naturally. I don't know if it has something to do with my subconscious or not. It probably does, but despite having an interest in psychology, I'd rather not go that far into that part of my own head.
Just a Catholic girl in love with a Catholic cowboy.

Rob
Doll
Doll

Post by Rob »

-Mello
my girl told me that I should get on here and reply to some people. She figured there were things that I would be better able to explain and talk about. My backstory is kind of screwed up. My dad was a sick SOB. I won't go into all the gory details, but my father was an abusive child molester, and my mother was a wall flower that acted like it wasn't happening. I ran away, and I wandered around for a few years; an 11 year old boy with no one in the world. I wandered all over the place; people walking in and out of my life, then I met ginger_girl when I was 15. She let me move in with her, and things developed over the years. Now I'm nose over tail in love with her.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I'm glad you are back.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

Ur_ginger_girl wrote:
-Mello
Yeah. Idk what's going on with this guy irl. He's really confusing.
Even if Rob won't let me talk about it, he might be willing to talk about it himself.
Rob and I have been together for 8 years (9 years in June), so he's pretty open with me. He still tells me things that just leave me disgusted. All you can do is be there until she trusts you and eventually opens up. As confusing as dolls can be, people are a lot worse. At least we have a shred of control over our dolls.

Hey Ginger girl...sorry missed this post, as Im on/off of here as well and have hard time keeping up. I also saw Robs post. Hope the both of you are keeping each other happy!
-Mello

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Hey Girl;
My story is well know and documented. Sometimes it helps to keep things in perspective. We all have stories to tell, but with us synthetic souls, sometimes it is a bit hard to get it out. One thing we are very good at is listening, but we all need a little help to express ourselves and our feelings and get our stories out for others to experience.

Take your time with it. It will come as he finds ways to express it to you, and then you can pass along his story here!

Glad to hear from you. Don't be a stranger. OH, I think I need to take a bit of my own advice on that one!!!!

Have A GREAT Day!

April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

INFORMATIONS