www.wmdolls.com

1st TPE male doll: One month in, NO regrets.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

1st TPE male doll: One month in, NO regrets.

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, everyone. My 160cm WM male, Erik, has been with me for one month today. I needed to save up for my doll so I had plenty of time to think about which option would be best for me. I briefly considered a torso - but after 10 years without a sex life, I didn't think a torso would satisfy me. Now I can say that I was right. I find my full-body doll extremely satisfying - and not just in a sexual way: each night before I fall alseep, I snuggle up to his chest and wrap his arm around me. I wouldn't be able to do that with a torso. Just cuddling with him is pure heaven. If I wake in the middle of the night, it's comforting to feel him in bed beside me. I'm completely amazed at how realistic his TPE flesh feels - realistic is exactly what I needed. Upon learning that I have a lower back problem, a couple of members here tried to dissuade me from getting a full-body doll. I'm here to tell you that a back brace makes anything possible - even lifting a 36.8 kilogram (81 lbs) doll with a slipped disc in my back. I've never hurt my back while lifting him with my back brace on. Yes, he's heavy - but over the past month I've learned how to lift and manoeuvre him. Anything new takes time to learn. Dressing him has become easier now that I know the best way to manoeuvre his limbs to get his clothes on. While the WM wasn't my first choice of doll, I'm extremely glad that I didn't go with a taller and heavier one. He's just heavy enough for me to manage. I do find his body very attractive and although I found his face effeminate at first, I've slowly fallen in love with it. I grow fonder of him with each day that passes. Erik has made me feel a lot happier and more content and I'm very thankful for that. In the end, only I am the best judge of what's right for me. I'm glad I stuck to my guns and didn't let anyone influence my decision. I have absolutely ZERO regrets about choosing my full-body doll and I've never been happier. :D

My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, fair skin tone, #78 head.
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

TPEandLeather

Re: 1st TPE male doll: One month in, NO regrets.

Post by TPEandLeather »

Hey, I'm glad to hear things are going so well with Erik! These dolls can add a lot of happiness to our lives for sure :thumbs_up: And it's great that you were able to find the right balance and got a doll with the right weight for you :)
Candy - Aiko Doll 63cm (anime face)
Yura - Aiko Doll 63cm (aiko face)
John - VG fabric body + RLSD male head #N2
Leo - RF Dolls 140cm male

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Cheers, TPEandLeather. I'm glad I took my time and seriously considered which TPE doll out of a few candidates was the right one for me. I appreciate you being happy for me. :D

Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

Wow, it's great to hear that you're enjoying having Erik in your life and that the weight isn't too much for you to handle. I guess there's a silver lining to having to take time saving up for a doll, you have more time to consider all the options and choose just the right doll for you.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

H a P p Y O n E m O n T h A n N i V e R s A r Y!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

Very happy to hear that things are going so well with you and your Erik. The sleeping / cuddling with the doll appears to be an activity as important if not more important to many doll owners than the actual sex. While I can understand that objectively, I can only imagine I’d be completely unable to appreciate such interaction as I prefer to sleep alone as I am now incapable of sleeping with snoring or flopping about or listening to nocturnal soliloquies (all of which I had no problems with when I was younger, probably due to my exhaustion from the sex which often immediately preceded such distractions.)

How is your husband adjusting to Erik, both to your getting it on with him and to his sleeping with you? I can imagine the latter might be an area of actual or perceived lost intimacy between you and one which many couples who sleep apart (see snoring & flopping) above can also relate to.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Sekhmet wrote:Wow, it's great to hear that you're enjoying having Erik in your life and that the weight isn't too much for you to handle. I guess there's a silver lining to having to take time saving up for a doll, you have more time to consider all the options and choose just the right doll for you.
Hi, Sekhmet. Yeah, I'm so happy that Erik's a part of my life now. Even though he's one of the lighter dolls, he can be heavy to lift. When I do lift him, I make sure it's a quick lift over a very short distance. Like lifting him from my bed to his wheelchair right beside the bed. He spends the majority of his time in my bed because I love snuggling with him each night before drifting off to sleep. Even though I was keen to get my own doll ASAP, I'm glad that having to save for him gave me more time to really consider what the best option would be.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DG wrote:H a P p Y O n E m O n T h A n N i V e R s A r Y!
Aww, thanks from both of us, DG! That's really sweet of you. :D xx

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Bluedog wrote:Very happy to hear that things are going so well with you and your Erik. The sleeping / cuddling with the doll appears to be an activity as important if not more important to many doll owners than the actual sex. While I can understand that objectively, I can only imagine I’d be completely unable to appreciate such interaction as I prefer to sleep alone as I am now incapable of sleeping with snoring or flopping about or listening to nocturnal soliloquies (all of which I had no problems with when I was younger, probably due to my exhaustion from the sex which often immediately preceded such distractions.)

How is your husband adjusting to Erik, both to your getting it on with him and to his sleeping with you? I can imagine the latter might be an area of actual or perceived lost intimacy between you and one which many couples who sleep apart (see snoring & flopping) above can also relate to.
Hi, Bluedog. Thanks for your kind wishes. Cuddling with Erik before going to sleep is just as important to me as the sexual aspect. Especially since I've slept in my bed alone for 10 years. My husband has a bit of resentment about the amount of money I spent on Erik. But I don't care: it was my money to spend how I chose. (We have separate bank accounts and that's the way I prefer it.) Normally, I leave my bedroom door open. My husband knows if my door is closed, I'm getting it on with Erik and don't want to be disturbed. It sucks that I have to stifle any sexual sounds of pleasure because this is a very small house: his room is only a couple of metres away from mine. I also have to deal with my cat who likes to hang out on my bed most of the day. I have no hesitation in kicking Puss out of my room if I'm in the mood for sex. But my cat will sometimes meow right outside the door, which can kill the mood. I've quickly learnt to put ear plugs in before banging my man. Problem solved! :D

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

Yeah, the money can be an issue. My doll will come out of my “fun” money but I am sure my wife will think
I’ve gone off the deep end when she learns how much the doll costs. Not so different from any other hobby or luxury expense, just oh-so-much-more awkward for so many couples because the doll will serve a sexual or companionship function. But as long as you husband is supportive of your snuggling and shagging (even if he’d rather not hear your climax - and I can understand that would be difficult for him under the circumstances) I think you’re in pretty good shape. If the lack of sex & snuggles was a cause of tension between you over the past several years, perhaps Erik’s ability to provide you with these things will make it easier for you and your husband to connect in other ways / focus on other aspects of your marriage.

As for the cat, yeah, I get that. When I was single, I had a roommate who’s dog apparently fell in love with my girlfriend. We’d be going at it and he’d push his way into the room and eventually we’d realize (or not) that the door was open and he was sitting next to the bed watching us intently. Once we started to block the door shut, he’d just lay down on the floor in the hall next to the door until my girlfriend came out.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

dollnerd895

Post by dollnerd895 »

Similar experience here with my first doll. Happy for you! :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Bluedog wrote:Yeah, the money can be an issue. My doll will come out of my “fun” money but I am sure my wife will think
I’ve gone off the deep end when she learns how much the doll costs. Not so different from any other hobby or luxury expense, just oh-so-much-more awkward for so many couples because the doll will serve a sexual or companionship function. But as long as you husband is supportive of your snuggling and shagging (even if he’d rather not hear your climax - and I can understand that would be difficult for him under the circumstances) I think you’re in pretty good shape. If the lack of sex & snuggles was a cause of tension between you over the past several years, perhaps Erik’s ability to provide you with these things will make it easier for you and your husband to connect in other ways / focus on other aspects of your marriage.

As for the cat, yeah, I get that. When I was single, I had a roommate who’s dog apparently fell in love with my girlfriend. We’d be going at it and he’d push his way into the room and eventually we’d realize (or not) that the door was open and he was sitting next to the bed watching us intently. Once we started to block the door shut, he’d just lay down on the floor in the hall next to the door until my girlfriend came out.
I hear ya, Bluedog. I haven't made many expensive purchases in my life, but my doll was one thing I didn't mind paying for - especially given my unique circumstance. I saw my doll as an investment towards my happiness - and Erik has made me very happy, so I consider it money well spent. I've never let anyone tell me what I can spend my money on. Not even my husband. He saw me snuggling up to Erik in bed last night and didn't say anything about it. I think he can tell that I'm a lot happier since Erik arrived. And I do try to be considerate about keeping sexual sounds to a minimum since I know it's impossible for him to have sex any more. The lack of sex and snuggles over the past 10 years has just become normal. So it was never a source of tension between us, which is good. Oh, boy - having the roommate's dog watching you and your girlfriend get it on must have been fun. 8O Maybe you should have offered him some popcorn to enjoy during the show.
:haha4:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

dollnerd895 wrote:Similar experience here with my first doll. Happy for you! :D
Hi, dollnerd895. Aww, thanks for being happy for me! I'm glad that your doll has made you very happy, too. :D When did she arrive?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Absolutely thrilled that your early experience with your Erik has been such a positive development in your life and brought you so much satisfaction!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

dollnerd895

Post by dollnerd895 »

true_blue22 wrote:
dollnerd895 wrote:Similar experience here with my first doll. Happy for you! :D
Hi, dollnerd895. Aww, thanks for being happy for me! I'm glad that your doll has made you very happy, too. :D When did she arrive?
Thanks! End of August so it's been a little over a month. Things seem to only be getting better!

INFORMATIONS