www.wmdolls.com

How to tell if a male doll is old enough to show here?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.

How to tell if a male doll is old enough to show here?

Post by 42716 »

I know this site doesn't allow images of dolls/mannequins that look under 18, and it seems the criteria for being "of age" for a female doll is to have developed breasts, but what about for a male doll? Does he have to have a certain amount of musculature, or be taller than a certain height? And do the criteria differ for mannequins vs. dolls?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: How to tell if a male doll is old enough to show here?

Post by samara78 »

If he seems at all childlike you may have problem posting him here.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Post by 42716 »

samara78 wrote:If he seems at all childlike you may have problem posting him here.
That seems unfair, considering I've seen a lot of very childlike small female dolls being posted here. They seem to be acceptable as long as they're just a scaled-down version of their full-sized counterparts. That's the case with mine; he's a 145cm flexible mannequin that just looks like a smaller version of the adult male flexible mannequin. But the adult male has a very slender, androgynous build, which is why I don't know if the smaller one would be acceptable.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Welcome to TDF.
If you have pics you would like to post, but are uncertain, you can send a few pics to a Moderator and they can review the item.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

the balls must have dropped and have lots of hair on em. Dems the rules I don't make em up. :evidence:

Okok, So I did just make that up. :haha4:
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

The formal rule is that a doll (or mannequin) whose picture is posted at TDF should represent an adult of 18+ yo.
We haven't had issues with underage looking male dolls, so we never had to draw detailed criteria for them.
A down-sized adult looking doll is always okay. With both females and males, body/head ratio is important -children have a relatively bigger head. For a male I guess it's also proportion of muscles (legs, arms), shoulders, and of course the looks of the face (although that could be subjective).
Like rubherkitty said, if in doubt please send pictures to someone of staff to have a look at it.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Another issue is how the mannequin will be dressed since a flexible mannequin body is rather featureless.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

rubherkitty wrote:Another issue is how the mannequin will be dressed since a flexible mannequin body is rather featureless.
Sure, don't dress him child-like, and no pigtails :wink:

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

The idea of letting a moderator look at it is a good one. I used that method when I first started at TDF.
For an unofficial sanity check you could also submit the face to an AI Age Guesser. https://howhot.io/
I was playing with doll makeup and found that eye shadow and lipstick increases the guessed age. Not sure what you can do with a male doll though.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Post by 42716 »

Nescio50 wrote:With both females and males, body/head ratio is important -children have a relatively bigger head.
I attach these styrofoam wig heads to my flexible mannequins:
http://www.sallybeauty.com/Styrofoam-He ... ml#start=1

It's a very generic sort of face with only the minimal amount of detail to look human-like, so I don't think it conveys any particular age. But the head proportion is probably the biggest issue; the heads are adult-sized, so they do make the small mannequin's head look large in comparison to his body.

I don't plan to post pictures of this mannequin anytime soon because I still have to find clothes that fit him properly. But once I do, I will send a photo to a moderator first. Could someone please tell me how to do so?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

yup
Attachments
mm.jpg
mm.jpg (14.31 KiB) Viewed 5039 times

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Hello, and welcome to the forum, 42716. Your member name has a little zip :D
42716 wrote:Could someone please tell me how to do so?
Yes, I can help. While you are still a newbie, you can email your pics to support@dollforum.com. Include a brief statement about reviewing them for posting.

Alternatively, once you have 5 posts, you will get full access to your membership options. You can then PM the pics to: Forum Administrator and Forum Moderator.

HTH :thumbs_up:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

42716 wrote: .... But once I do, I will send a photo to a moderator first. Could someone please tell me how to do so?
Just send me a PM: http://dollforum.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pm ... se&u=34223

Post by 42716 »

[/quote]Just send me a PM: http://dollforum.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pm ... se&u=34223[/quote]

Okay, will do. Thank you.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

In the mean time.... Good one
the balls must have dropped and have lots of hair on em. Dems the rules I don't make em up. :evidence:

Okok, So I did just make that up. :haha4:
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

INFORMATIONS