www.wmdolls.com

How to tell if a male doll is old enough to show here?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: How to tell if a male doll is old enough to show here?

Post by rubherkitty »

DarkOne wrote:the balls must have dropped and have lots of hair on em. Dems the rules I don't make em up. :evidence:

Okok, So I did just make that up. :haha4:
True, but you missed amendment 16 on the 2nd page.
"Those who shave, tuck & tape, must verify gender and age via other means." :wink:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Post by 42716 »

[/quote] Yes, I can help. While you are still a newbie, you can email your pics to support@dollforum.com. Include a brief statement about reviewing them for posting.

Alternatively, once you have 5 posts, you will get full access to your membership options. You can then PM the pics to: Forum Administrator and Forum Moderator.[/quote]

I don't think it will be necessary to send a pic after all, because I feel sure now that he won't be approved. Today I took a photo of SV01 (the small male) standing next to 103115 (the full-sized adult male), and it struck me how much younger SV01 looks due to his head and body proportions. So I'll plan to leave him out of my photo shoots, as much as that pains me, because he's the one I have the closest bond with. But I respect the rules and the intentions behind them, so it will just have to be.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Does he have large breasts? If yes, then you're good to go.

Oh wait....

Post by 42716 »

Xephyr wrote:Does he have large breasts? If yes, then you're good to go.

Oh wait....
I think the male equivalent would be broad shoulders, and my SV01 has shoulders that are barely wider than the rest of his body. :(

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I didn't even start looking like an adult before I turned 30... people thought I was a teenager all through my 20s. Then again, I'm not only skinny but also quite androgynous, people still think I'm a girl quite often.
Now this might be a problem, since I'd like to have a male doll that looks roughly like I did in my 20s...
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

I kept getting carded for beer and such until I was 28. I'm not androgynous, thin, ect. I think a lot of Americans look older these days and teens often get confused as adults. I believe the opposite occurs in Europe.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Post by 42716 »

scooter_ca wrote:For an unofficial sanity check you could also submit the face to an AI Age Guesser. https://howhot.io/
According to that site, he's definitely in the clear, due to being 39 years old. 8O I have no idea why it judged him to be that old, especially since it determined that my other male doll that has exactly the same face is 25. Maybe the AI adds 14 years to its guess if the subject has white hair.

Sir Agot Dahl

Post by Sir Agot Dahl »

ChikkinNoodul wrote:I didn't even start looking like an adult before I turned 30... people thought I was a teenager all through my 20s. Then again, I'm not only skinny but also quite androgynous, people still think I'm a girl quite often.
Now this might be a problem, since I'd like to have a male doll that looks roughly like I did in my 20s...
Mental Note, do not post pictures of yourself with your doll as you may be perceived as to young for the site when seated beside your Parent Doll.

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

how old does my guy look?
Attachments
august 28th 005.jpg
august 28th 005.jpg (371.98 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
august 28th 003.jpg
august 28th 003.jpg (339.37 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
august 28th 002.jpg
august 28th 002.jpg (338.74 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
august 28th 001.jpg
august 28th 001.jpg (329.71 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
august 27th 010.jpg
august 27th 010.jpg (339.53 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
august 27th 011.jpg
august 27th 011.jpg (358.82 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
august 27th 009.jpg
august 27th 009.jpg (338.87 KiB) Viewed 3848 times

Post by 42716 »

94elmwood wrote:how old does my guy look?
IMO, the clothes and hairstyle suggest a young teenager (16-19), but the facial features look quite a bit older, possibly early 30s. So the picture with the sunglasses on is the only one that might be questionable, because they obscure his face. You should probably PM a moderator to get an official verdict. Nescio50 is willing to perform this evaluation.

Case Closed

Post by 42716 »

To everyone following this topic, the case is now closed, because a moderator has deemed the mannequin in question acceptable to post. If you want to see pictures of him, or of any of my other mannequins, I have a thread dedicated to them in the mannequins section called "We are the Robots: the Fleet of Misfit Machines".

If anyone wants to get opinions on other male dolls of indeterminate age, feel free to post here, as 94elmwood has done.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

He is totally appropriate. I have been on the fence about a male in the house. I worry about a male doll deflowering my ladies
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

94elmwood wrote:how old does my guy look?
To me these pictures are okay :D

Post by 42716 »

samara78 wrote:He is totally appropriate. I have been on the fence about a male in the house. I worry about a male doll deflowering my ladies
Maybe ask the ladies how they would feel about a male companion. If you can be sure they're devoted to you, then you needn't worry about the male tempting them. And they might welcome the company. After all, not all mixed-gender relationships have to be sexual.

Sir Agot Dahl

Post by Sir Agot Dahl »

42716 wrote:
samara78 wrote:He is totally appropriate. I have been on the fence about a male in the house. I worry about a male doll deflowering my ladies
Maybe ask the ladies how they would feel about a male companion. If you can be sure they're devoted to you, then you needn't worry about the male tempting them. And they might welcome the company. After all, not all mixed-gender relationships have to be sexual.
Well I have a wife and Bought Female Dolls....
My concern would be if they had a Male Doll around they would go 'buy' REAL Human Guys!
If they ever figure out there are better options out there............ I have a problem. Its back to Fleshlights!

INFORMATIONS