www.wmdolls.com

Need some advice

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Ur_ginger_girl

Need some advice

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

I may end up with a serious problem in the near future, and I figured I would post here to get some advice from other doll owners. I may be moving in the near future to my uncles house several blocks away. He'll be moving into a trailer on his property, and my dad and I might be moving into his house. He doesn't know about my doll, and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm just don't know how I could hide my doll considering that I've formed such an emotional attachment to him that the idea of putting him in a garbage bag to get him there (that's how I transported him the last time we moved) bothers me. I might be able to put him in the closet sometimes, but I couldn't do it 24/7.
My attachment is so deep that I've basically lost control of the persona that I've created for him, but that's a subject for a different time. I just want to know if there are any doll owners out there who are or have been in a similar situation. Just the idea of getting rid of him fills me with a sort of panic. I would probably tell my uncle about him before I would do that, but I don't want to do either. I don't know what I'm gonna do.

OICADoll

Re: Need some advice

Post by OICADoll »

You should make a base for your bed that is a storage area for him! If you need detailed how to just ask!

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

OICADoll wrote:You should make a base for your bed that is a storage area for him! If you need detailed how to just ask!
I doubt that would work. I don't have the money for that, and my dad hates my doll.
Just a Catholic girl in love with a Catholic cowboy.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Get a long footrest container like they sell at walmart. They have the kind with a lid there. Hide him in plain site
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

OICADoll

Post by OICADoll »

Can you have a platform that is the X and Y of your mattress? this could be used to hide anything of that size.

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

OICADoll wrote:Can you have a platform that is the X and Y of your mattress? this could be used to hide anything of that size.
I've always slept on a matress on top of a boxsprings on the floor. If I tried to do anything big like that, I would have to bring my dad into it. There's a big chance that if I tell him what I'm trying to do, he'll openly tell my uncle about my doll. He already told a friend of mine.

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

samara78 wrote:Get a long footrest container like they sell at walmart. They have the kind with a lid there. Hide him in plain site
That might work. I'll have to look into it.

OICADoll

Post by OICADoll »

It is possible to make the base simply like a water bed structure - all you would need is a screwdriver. A electric drill/screwdriver would help make it convenient.

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

OICADoll wrote:It is possible to make the base simply like a water bed structure - all you would need is a screwdriver. A electric drill/screwdriver would help make it convenient.
I'll have to look into it. I doubt anything like that would work though.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Just tell them that if they accept your doll, you'll accept theirs. "What, you don't have a doll? Well let me show you http://dsdoll.us/ and we can fix that uncle.."

I really doubt your dad will care much about your doll. Most dads would rather there daughter never have sex with a man anyway. This is as close as hes ever going to get to that.

My dad didn't bat an eyelash about my female doll.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

DarkOne wrote:Just tell them that if they accept your doll, you'll accept theirs. "What, you don't have a doll? Well let me show you http://dsdoll.us/ and we can fix that uncle.."

I really doubt your dad will care much about your doll. Most dads would rather there daughter never have sex with a man anyway. This is as close as hes ever going to get to that.

My dad didn't bat an eyelash about my female doll.
My dad knows about my doll. He hates him with a passion. It doesn't make sense to me for the exact reason you mentioned, but he hates him none the less. I had to tell my friend about my doll because I knew that if I didn't, my dad would tell her behind my back. my friend actually told me a while after I told her about my doll that my dad told her behind my back and made me out to be a pervert. I don't really have the kind of relationship with my uncle where I could bring it up or even joke with him about getting one as a way to test the waters.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Sadly, your options might be very limited on what you can do if you don't have a good amount of funds to get something that fits your doll. How tall is your doll? If your doll is under 4ft tall these are some of the cheapest storage options available:

50" (4.1ft) Wicker Resin Deck Box or Chest you're looking at about $90-$120 on Amazon.

42" (3.5ft) Rubbermaid Storage Box will run you about $30-$40.

43.3" (3.6ft) Faux Leather Storage Box will run about $60.

If he's taller than that, the only alternative I can think of is you'll have to build a crate that fits him, if you can find some plywood, nails and a hammer. Line it with foam or bubble wrap to keep the doll safe. Or you can see if you can buy or build a custom-sized cardboard box if you no longer have the original one he came in. Pad the internals with something and tape it up really well. Instead of tape you could use velcro strips but they might be too loud if you're trying to get him out at night for a little fun ;)

Damn cardboard boxes are expensive though. That site quoted $183 for a 63x20x20" (160cm or 5.2ft) standard box.

Oh, here's a Crazy Idea: If your mattress is made of foam, you could make a cut-out of your doll inside the bottom of the mattress and then put him inside it, sandwiching him between the one layer and the other layer of your mattress foam. Kind of like making a mold. Then just cover the entire mattress apparatus with possibly two sheets, one of both sides, then wrap the entire mattress with rope or cord to fasten the layers together and tighten them around your doll. Your mattress will be heavy as hell. Though, you of course ultimately ruin the mattress at that point, since it will need to be hollowed out enough to put the doll inside.

Anyway, that's most likely not a practical solution, I realize that. But it is a thought, nonetheless! I don't think there's a free way to do this. Maybe just try and settle for using the bag, tell him its only temporary and really apologize your heart out to him for it, while trying not to beat yourself up about it. It might just be your only (cheap/easy) option.

You could probably ask for donations or temporary storage for transportation only purposes, dunno how willing people will be to send you their storage though.

Good luck!

PS. If your dad told your friend, what would stop him from telling your uncle about your doll?

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hey Ginger Girl,

I don't know your father, but there are two possibilities - either he has already told your uncle about your "perversion", or he is so afraid to get embarrassed in front of the family that he has not told your uncle and will try to avoid it by any means. However it is you can use both scenarios. Talk to your father if he is willing to help you move your friend or you will disclose it to your uncle. If he disagrees and tells you he has already done it you can ask your uncle if he might help you.

On the other hand aren't there any friends nearby who might be able to help you move him? When he's dressed decently I doubt anyone would object. Or is there anyone on TDF living nearby?

just my thoughts

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

Xephyr wrote:Sadly, your options might be very limited on what you can do if you don't have a good amount of funds to get something that fits your doll. How tall is your doll? If your doll is under 4ft tall these are some of the cheapest storage options available:

50" (4.1ft) Wicker Resin Deck Box or Chest you're looking at about $90-$120 on Amazon.

42" (3.5ft) Rubbermaid Storage Box will run you about $30-$40.

43.3" (3.6ft) Faux Leather Storage Box will run about $60.

If he's taller than that, the only alternative I can think of is you'll have to build a crate that fits him, if you can find some plywood, nails and a hammer. Line it with foam or bubble wrap to keep the doll safe. Or you can see if you can buy or build a custom-sized cardboard box if you no longer have the original one he came in. Pad the internals with something and tape it up really well. Instead of tape you could use velcro strips but they might be too loud if you're trying to get him out at night for a little fun ;)

Damn cardboard boxes are expensive though. That site quoted $183 for a 63x20x20" (160cm or 5.2ft) standard box.

Oh, here's a Crazy Idea: If your mattress is made of foam, you could make a cut-out of your doll inside the bottom of the mattress and then put him inside it, sandwiching him between the one layer and the other layer of your mattress foam. Kind of like making a mold. Then just cover the entire mattress apparatus with possibly two sheets, one of both sides, then wrap the entire mattress with rope or cord to fasten the layers together and tighten them around your doll. Your mattress will be heavy as hell. Though, you of course ultimately ruin the mattress at that point, since it will need to be hollowed out enough to put the doll inside.

Anyway, that's most likely not a practical solution, I realize that. But it is a thought, nonetheless! I don't think there's a free way to do this. Maybe just try and settle for using the bag, tell him its only temporary and really apologize your heart out to him for it, while trying not to beat yourself up about it. It might just be your only (cheap/easy) option.

You could probably ask for donations or temporary storage for transportation only purposes, dunno how willing people will be to send you their storage though.

Good luck!

PS. If your dad told your friend, what would stop him from telling your uncle about your doll?
I'm probably going to use the bag. I've thought about it, and there might be an old trunk out in the garage that he can hide in once we're there. He should be able to if he curls up. Honestly, there's no way of knowing if my dad has told my uncle about it yet. I doubt it though. He doesn't gossip with my uncle like he does with my friend. My friend is also his home health aid, so they gossip a lot he talks to her about me all the time.

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

poppy70 wrote:Hey Ginger Girl,

I don't know your father, but there are two possibilities - either he has already told your uncle about your "perversion", or he is so afraid to get embarrassed in front of the family that he has not told your uncle and will try to avoid it by any means. However it is you can use both scenarios. Talk to your father if he is willing to help you move your friend or you will disclose it to your uncle. If he disagrees and tells you he has already done it you can ask your uncle if he might help you.

On the other hand aren't there any friends nearby who might be able to help you move him? When he's dressed decently I doubt anyone would object. Or is there anyone on TDF living nearby?

just my thoughts

poppy
moving him isn't that much of an issue. I've done it twice before. It's hiding him once he's there that's the problem. I'm worried that my dad will openly tell my uncle, or he will let my uncle into my room knowing full well that my doll is in there. I told him that I didn't want my friend in there before. He yelled at me like I was in the wrong for a wanting my privacy.

INFORMATIONS