www.wmdolls.com

Maid-Lee Silicon

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Humper

Maid-Lee Silicon

Post by Humper »

This would rightly go in the Maid-Lee forum, but I thought I might get some opinions; there is not much going on in man-land here.

Maid-Lee is ceasing production of latex dolls and switching to silicon. I inquired about a male doll and received a positive response from Titman. HOWEVER, the doll would be around 5'2", for shipping reasons.

My belief is that, if the doll has the right proportions (and looks as damn masculine as the latex ones), he would be fine!

The gay men I know out in the world have no problems with shorter guys (or medium or tall ones); sexy is sexy. The same with many women friends. However, I have noticed online a tendency to prefer slender and very tall.

What do you think?

H.

Michaels Girl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Maid-Lee Silicon

Post by Michaels Girl »

My honest opinion: As a heterosexual woman if I was to pay that much money on a silicon doll, then I would surely want it to fit my preferences. Maybe that is why male dolls are not huge sellers, there are not enough options out there!
Female dolls have many body types, face types, skin colors, so on and so forth. Us women are stuck with maybe 2 or 3 different choices and that is it. I have yet to see a male silicon doll that I personally find attractive.
Mannequins on the other hand, I've seen MANY that I thought were right up my alley. Considering the fact that you can easily get your hands on a 6 foot mannequin (I'm 5'2" myself) and you can buy an ultra realistic silicon dildo all for under a few hundred, with a few quick modifications you can have yourself an attractive, somewhat lightweight, attractive male sex doll. This is hopefully what I intend on doing!
It wouldn't make sense to me to shell out that kind of cash for a below average looking doll, just because he is silicon.

INFORMATIONS