www.wmdolls.com

I'm new here and wanted some advice

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
ShadowCat

Re: I'm new here and wanted some advice

Post by ShadowCat »

wolfiebear wrote:Sorry for hijacking, but can you please describe what a Maidlee male doll feels like? I'm looking for a male doll as well, but I'm thinking of going with an inflatable as I already collect inflates.
Are you asking me?
I have no idea, I don't have a Maidlee. He is a lot lighter- around 35lbs- I was just saying that they don't appeal to me as much as the RD's. I do believe there is another forum member that has a Maidlee male. Check the other threads in the Male Dolls subforum.
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

JoeDoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JoeDoll »

I think the openmindedness essential for someone to fall in love with and accept a doll owner is the same depth of understanding and commitment needed to be the best partner possible. In my opinion, someone that wouldn't accept dolls is someone that wouldn't understand or accept me.
You cannot say better than that whisp! That sentence got me right to heart budy and you can relate it to anything else than dolls too.
I'm in the same situation than your ota, socialy and has a shopper for my first ''serious'' doll. It took me time to accept; I tried inflatable years ago and it didn't work at all for me. The look, the noise etc...And it didn't help the acceptance feeling either. But one thing I learn here on this forum, is the more care, love, clothing adventures you put into your doll(s), more acceptance is acting!? and then you can find fulfilment in the relation with the doll(s). So I'm searching for a quality doll, but took care before in reading about every models and always related to my needs and what I will or plan to do with her. In that regard, I think a high cost doll will be more easily re-salable but it's always about your needs. I'm very attract by those silicone or tpe doll but I realize in reading this forum that is't not the best doll for cuttling. Also, the maintenance on those doll are scary a bit for a newbie like me so I decided to get one good fabric to try for cuttling and also to take care of...will see from that. As your re-sale question, I can't answer because I'm very a newbie but I can confirm that we don't see a lot of them for sale here, and also on manufacturer/vendor sites...And I'm asking me why? You girls are more familiar with playing with dolls at first and also sex-toys?!! I'm I right if I say that the female market on sextoys is VERY healthy? For your 4th question, I think everybody can answer it, boy or girl, it come to whisp's sentence that I re-write up. Personnaly, I won't tell at first, sorry. I don't like judgement and I don't realy react well when in front of it...and it's very hard on our society to find people who doesn't judge, on many subject anyway...So finaly, if I found that open mind woman in my life, she will know about my doll(s) story...And by the way, your quetions don't annoyed anybody here I'm sure, you are at the right place to share your thoughs and questions. They will answer well and you will even help others with the same kind of questioning. That's what it did to me anyway so long live to this forum, and to open mind people!

JoeDoll
(Sorry for my poor English, I'm french)

Atlanta2013

Post by Atlanta2013 »

@ Joedoll

Your English is good. (We are a lot of non- native English speakers here) Maybe the weight is an issue for women; they are often less strong than men and while we men are attracted to, or at least accept, a doll representing a short and slim woman most women like men to be tall and not overly thin; that means a heavy silicon doll. Less strength and heavier doll is a bad combination.

ota_king
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ota_king »

Hello, thank you for all the replies!!!
I've been thinking real hard about all these. I think I'll be pretty satisfied with a doll. Unfortunately, I've also found out that saving money is pretty darn hard for me at the moment since I might actually have to change jobs in a year after my contract for this one runs out.
I've been keeping myself occupied with a dakimakura (the one shown in the picture) but it just... doesn't feel the same you know? Like I can't hold hands with it or kiss it nicely etc,
It's nice to hug it and all, but other than that, I always wish, "I wish it was at least a little bit more human like so I can kiss it and feel some texture except cotton on my lips". hahaha :p
Anyways, I'm thinking of getting a real cheap second hand or broken doll of any kind just to see what silicone texture is like.
I just really wish there were more male dolls coming out!!!
Attachments
20140802_003551.jpg
20140802_003551.jpg (267.23 KiB) Viewed 4412 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

If your crafty, I still suggest buying some pajamas and make a stuffed boyfriend.
Maybe use a hair styling trainer mannequin head for his head. They are kind of a rubbery. Don't forget the strap on!

Do you like Jake? He's on eBay. Can be your for $55.00 shipped!

You can use swimming pool noodles or water pipe insulating tubing for the limbs. Use 4 of them bundled for the torso. Duct tape them all together. Wrap the "bones" up in old clothing or towels and slide the pajamas on.
You can also used old stockings stuffed w/ polyfill foam.
These ideas are for just a quicky doll. Some people make poseable skeletons w/ wood dowels and/ or electrical wire.

RK :thumbs_up:
Attachments
Jake.JPG
Jake.JPG (28.3 KiB) Viewed 4410 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

I employ latex inflatables as resonators for meditation. I also meditate and pray with inflatable dolls (including some male PVC dolls, including male mannequins and superheroes). I e.g. love to sit in lotus seat, holding a latex doll (unfortunately only females are made) in lotus seat and gently drumming on her inflated body with my fingers and feel her acoustic vibrations (ResonaKampana). I also often hug them (e.g. when sad) but I never stick a dick in. Inflatables symbolize cosmic balance. A too heavy or uninflatable doll would not interest me at all; they would IMO feel rather like a corpse and certainly cold and unpleasant to move around. I don't care much whether a doll looks like a photorealistic human. It is more important what it feels like.

So better do not buy an expensive doll unless you know for sure that you will like it. A great benefit of inflatables is also that you can deflate and put them away if you feel the need of doing so or run out of space. Different dolls may represent different things or personalities to you, so particularly when you are bipolar, it may help you to have multiple dolls depending on your mood.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hello ota_king! & belated welcome. Image

It sounds like you're into it, and well on your way. You sound like a nice girl, I hope you stick around for joy!

Slew

ohlongjohn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ohlongjohn »

I'm a guy, but I think the answers still apply.

Q1 - what was your reason for getting a love doll? Did buying it actually fulfill those reasons?
A - Loneliness. Dolls help sothe the constant ache of lonliness and the deep depression, but don't solve it completely.

Q2 - if I were to regret my decision after getting a doll, do you think a male doll will be hard to sell?
A - more difficult than a female doll for sure.

Q3 - do you think I should buy something really cheap like a maidlee doll, or maybe even one of those cheap torsos to see if I like it before getting a full doll? (the one I really want is obviously the handsome and stunning gabriel who comes with a scary price tag) or do you think I should just save up to get the doll I want in the first place?
A - Yes. Try a cheap one first. If you don't like dolls, no big loss. That's what I did. For you, I'd suggest this male torso for cuddling:
http://www.kanojotoys.com/love-venus-ja ... -1749.html

Q4 - for women here, do you have a real boy friend as well? Or have introduced one to a boy friend just to have them freaked out?
A - No gf. Haven't and wouldn't tell someone about my dolls.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Regarding Q4. Telling about your doll.

For me, a male, it would make a difference about the quality and size of the doll.
I might be more inclined to show & tell a high end, closer to life size or actual life size doll than a mini doll, inflatable, mannequin or homemade doll, etc.

For a woman, a huggable pillow or cloth doll might just be cute whereas a full size, high end male doll might mean something else?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Humper

Post by Humper »

This may help:

Q1 - I purchased a doll because I wanted something tactile. Many people are content with sexual pleasure through adult entertainment and/or standard sex toys. My preference is for full-body contact.
Q2 - Actually, I once sold a male doll! But it was to an acquaintance. I think through this Web site it would not be difficult to sell one. Shipping might present the only problem.
Q3 - Buy cheap first! I liked the vinyl dolls I owned, somewhat. But male vinyls are usually poor looking. If you find you like the play, then move up!*
Q4 - I can sort-of answer this one: I am a guy with a real male partner. The relationship is emotional, not physical. He would probably dislike something so "weird" as a doll, though I do not know if the revelation would be earth-shattering.

*I have a Maidlee doll and love it! The doll weighs far less than a silicone model, though it still can be tough to lug around. Also, a Maidlee is not very flexible or "affectionate" looking. Nonetheless, my Dan-Lee is handsome, well-built, and very full-size. I might buy a silicone male some day; the cost is prohibitive, however, and the producers need to get the weight down!

Best of luck.

H.

Snugamate
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Snugamate »

ota_king wrote:Hello, thank you for all the replies!!!

I just really wish there were more male dolls coming out!!!
Hi ota_king,

Are you still looking for more male doll options?

I hope you'll find this to be great news :D . I'm a new manufacturer of fabric male dolls just joining TDF called Snugamate. If you haven't found the right doll yet, you might want to check out the Snugamate forum http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=236&t=59032

Hanna of the Snugamates

perciousnow

Post by perciousnow »

rubherkitty wrote:Welcome to TDF.

If your wanting a doll to cuddle and escape the loneliness, maybe get a inflatable doll or make a stuffed doll. Dress him in some soft pajamas and just have a bed buddy or cuddle partner. If he feels good to you physically and emotionally, maybe go the next step up.
And if your wanting him to make love to you, buy a strap on, put it on him and take a ride!

RK
PS: I have a home made doll. It took me awhile to make her and I could'nt wait to love her when she was finally done.
Stuffed bluejeans and jacket Simple cheep test
Narrow Minds Lead to Narrow Views Narrow Views Lead to a BORING LIFE ! !

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Holy necro'ed thread Batman.

But anyway as a suggestion, most of the high end companies will send/sell you a small sample of silicone for you to get a feel for it. All I can say is that part of what makes Vani so special to me is that I can actually make out with her. I can also have her snuggle me, etc.

If the weight becomes an issue you can try something like this http://www.homedepot.com/p/Big-Red-2-To ... 5yc1vZca3n.
It is a bit of an overkill but it was the quickest example I could find. Just get a hoist on wheels and it will make moving a breeze (if they have a neckbolt) as long as you have a single story dwelling. It is what I am planning to do if I can ever afford my PIB IG.

-karpos
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

INFORMATIONS