www.wmdolls.com

Is it just me?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Kaiya

Is it just me?

Post by Kaiya »

Or does this doll look like a young Christopher Walken?

Do Want, hubba hubba!
Attachments
Celebrity-Image-Christopher-Walken-235715.jpg
Celebrity-Image-Christopher-Walken-235715.jpg (18.76 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
michael_rd2male_c2_2.jpg
michael_rd2male_c2_2.jpg (395.3 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Is it just me?

Post by Dollarhyde »

There are some similarities... but that's what makes dolls fun you can probably request the manufacture to come pretty close when it comes to make-up and eyes... :thumbs_up:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

I've loved Christopher Walken for a long time now, and he only gets hotter with age, but there seems to be something missing. Ah yes! Needs more Cowbell!
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

It's Chris Kattan :)
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

Chris Kattan? *googles*
Attachments
tumblr_lsi6vvKA1B1qlwcbao1_500.gif
tumblr_lsi6vvKA1B1qlwcbao1_500.gif (162.78 KiB) Viewed 3128 times
mio-scared-02.gif
mio-scared-02.gif (649.83 KiB) Viewed 3128 times
horrified1.png
horrified1.png (131.63 KiB) Viewed 3128 times
Horrified%20Excel.jpg
Horrified%20Excel.jpg (42.55 KiB) Viewed 3128 times

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

*tosses in the grenade*

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Kaiya wrote:*tosses in the grenade*
lol!
:)
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

OMG it does look like him nice find Kaiya :haha4:
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

INFORMATIONS