www.wmdolls.com

Twinkle twinkle

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Twinkle twinkle

Post by Candy8teen »

xxxSaixxx wrote:I like it! I noticed Gypsy wasn't on the site anymore. I was a little disappointed about that! Are you planning on redoing a small breasted option?
I am thinking we might use this body and make you a female/male doll. Get with Ron; Pm Cyberlovedoll.
I can make the boobs smaller or remove them. I can leave the pussy or remove it. I will add a usable anal.
We may be able to make the man of your dreams LOL.

Mike

xxxSaixxx

Post by xxxSaixxx »

Wow that would be awesome! I asked another doll company if I could special order a male/female doll and I never heard back.

CyberLovedoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by CyberLovedoll »

xxxSaixxx wrote:Wow that would be awesome! I asked another doll company if I could special order a male/female doll and I never heard back.
xxxSaixxx, if you are interested in one, you can send me a PM or email me at cybermannequin@aol.com. Mike seems pretty keen on making this doll, from the gipsy mold, so please tell us what, features you would like it to have.

Anyone else who is interested can feel free to contact me as well.

Ron

jjp803
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jjp803 »

Never heard of a Twinkle, but certainly have heard of Twinks. I've heard it comes from twinky, and at first was for cute blond gay guys but any more is any boyish young man. Would certainly be interested in seeing a doll like that.

fenfen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fenfen »

well i am interested too! anal SPH would be great! and if you could mold nice hanging sack, cause alot of straps dont have nice sacks or no sack...if i am gunna umph a tiwky femboiu from behind i wanna see it VS smooth camel toe. just saying.maybe do a bulge like a ken doll? also i think it's twink, An attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde. A twink is the gay answer to the blonde type.
More or less.
and little do with a femme' doll. in fact fembois are a totally different category, even if a little crossover...

and plenty of str8 guys are flexible they just are insecure or never considered topping. cute arse is cute arse.
Life is short.
If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several,......do not under any circumstances play hard to get.
Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

You noobs dug up an ancient thread from 3 years ago. I seriously doubt it will ever be acted upon. If so, it already has. You should try PM'ing the OP to get the bad news first hand.

ShipWithTrip
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ShipWithTrip »

Please keep us updated on your project!! Love the idea, and we need more male dolls! Especially non-silicone/TPE ones :D

INFORMATIONS