It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:08 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 4 [ 48 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: i am male and want a male doll
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:01 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I don't know if another member has posted this but RD has different models and you can use a insert. again good hunting.........

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:02 pm 

adidasman42 wrote:
Ive got a offer from the site aliexpress they sell there male dolls.but the pictures are from the real dolls type.so i did asked for the real pictures off there dolls ,they dont really react on it or say yes these are the one,s . well for about 600 $ i dont take the risk as i have being mistreaten already by a chinese seller .shopname will follow . so watch out people gay or not gay.

I would be very wary of sites like aliexpress or dhgate. There may be some legitimate sellers but often it seems there are scammers out there. I would tend to focus on the manufacturer sites for new dolls like Maidlee. In another thread (viewtopic.php?f=24&t=49409) which I see you've been on Candy8Teen is considering a low cost male doll so the more interest that is generated the more likely more male doll options will become available.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:26 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

adidasman42 ;
We are thinking about making a young 18 male doll. We are still finding out the interest in such a doll.

Mike

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:50 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

the name is trades world at aliexpress don not buy do not buy its rubbish for the price /

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:52 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Candy8teen wrote:
adidasman42 ;
We are thinking about making a young 18 male doll. We are still finding out the interest in such a doll.
well i would be very intrested indeed.and i think more gay man . thx .
Mike

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:23 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

adidasman42 wrote:
Candy8teen wrote:
adidasman42 ;
Mike

Yes I am interested in a 18 year old male doll.. I know rd2 male dolls sale well because I have bought them.. I would like to see the detail of the sinthetics in a 18 y o doll..The next one Im looking to get is a sinthetics.But a 18 y o would interest me.. Also more faces one asian black spanish..meanwhile addias man how about a rd2 wearing addias?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:28 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

alibaba and aliexpress are theives..Remember it was Alibaba and the 40 theives..In china its more 5 million theives..They take photos off the internet and use them..Meanwhile you get nothing and nobody will help you.. Sometimes in china its not chinese people but Arabs that are there that will rip you off to I know ..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:22 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

94elmwood wrote:
alibaba and aliexpress are theives..Remember it was Alibaba and the 40 theives..In china its more 5 million theives..They take photos off the internet and use them..Meanwhile you get nothing and nobody will help you.. Sometimes in china its not chinese people but Arabs that are there that will rip you off to I know ..

yes youre right. they are a sort of robbers , i dont buy there anymore because of my mistreating by them,its nearly imposible to maken complaints and than you get 3 days to report everything(thats nearly imposible). So i am stuck now with a male(ugly made) doll witch are cheaper else where.(80 euro instead of 250 euro) Only thing good at DH gate is that they work with ideal but i have PayPal.
I am waiting for the 18 year old doll and yes i will dress him in Adidas and will make pics off him to show. grts ...:)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:16 am 

adidasman42 wrote:
i did checked the maidlee site yes indeed very very nice . and a better price as well . i have to look into this . looks promising .

I have a Maidlee John-Lee (brown skin-tone) and am very happy with it. Maidlee is the only mid-range priced male doll I know of. Other brands are either silicone, like RealDoll and Synthetics (beautiful but expensive), or the horrible inflatables.

At any rate, welcome to the forum! We all share info. here and will be glad to help you in finding your guy.

H.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:34 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

So its a pitty but hat to throw the inflatable doll from aliexpress away ,the seems are starting to pop on inflating and its not repairable(yes i tried) so its in the bin now. 250 $$ and so more lost ,what a waste off money and cost off sending and making. (not really envirement friendly) , noy happy ;(

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:06 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

If I were you, I'd try the Maidlee and stop wasting money on inflatables that don't work for you.
This is meant as a friendly suggestion.

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:10 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

adidasman42 ; take a look at this post I added a Gif of the body we are thinking of using viewtopic.php?f=24&t=49409

Mike

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Candy8teen wrote:
adidasman42 ; take a look at this post I added a Gif of the body we are thinking of using viewtopic.php?f=24&t=49409

Mike

thanks for the topic i would like to see a more young malish figure . smaller tighs and upper legs a nice bottem and penis . starting muscular arms and brest area . like a nice 18 year handsome male .buts ist a start get a modell to be as example or so. keep going . finally some one is thinking about it

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

shimu3z wrote:
If I were you, I'd try the Maidlee and stop wasting money on inflatables that don't work for you.
This is meant as a friendly suggestion.

Thank you very much yes indeed a had some looks at them :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:04 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

94elmwood wrote:
adidasman42 wrote:
Candy8teen wrote:
adidasman42 ;
Mike

Yes I am interested in a 18 year old male doll.. I know rd2 male dolls sale well because I have bought them.. I would like to see the detail of the sinthetics in a 18 y o doll..The next one Im looking to get is a sinthetics.But a 18 y o would interest me.. Also more faces one asian black spanish..meanwhile addias man how about a rd2 wearing addias?

yes indeed into Adidas from the 80 hmm very nice that would be it :)

Page 2 of 4 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next