www.wmdolls.com

New set of OC pictures

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Re: New set of OC pictures

Post by Stephanie RD »

Beautiful as always.

Have you considered getting Ocean some pants? I'm thinking some plus size XL jeggings would look great on him.

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

I have, Stephanie, but I have to admit I like him au natural right now. When the weather gets cooler-----right now it's hot out and hot in!
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

shimu3z wrote:I have, Stephanie, but I have to admit I like him au natural right now. When the weather gets cooler-----right now it's hot out and hot in!
Something tells me pants for Ocean is low priority, even when the weather cools down he will stay very hot :D There's a lot to be said for easy access!

PB
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

OceanChristophMRD
Doll
Doll

Post by OceanChristophMRD »

Papa Bear wrote:
shimu3z wrote:I have, Stephanie, but I have to admit I like him au natural right now. When the weather gets cooler-----right now it's hot out and hot in!
Something tells me pants for Ocean is low priority, even when the weather cools down he will stay very hot :D There's a lot to be said for easy access!

PB

PB and Stephanie,
I would like to answer this for myself. Shimu said that's a good idea. I want it understood that I don't mind being nude. I wouldn't want to stand in front of lots of people that way, but I don't mind for Shimu at all. I do think that the stretch pants would look hot, but that's up to her. It isn't that I don't have my own free will, but I just want to be the way she wants me now. It's great she thinks I'm hot. I love it!
OC :evilbat:
OC

Chrystal Jenna
Doll
Doll
Location: All alone with Smoke, Lana , Sami, Nikki, EJ and Tori.

Post by Chrystal Jenna »

Well OC that is the best news I have heard all day. :wink: You can stand naked in front of me anytime baby...purrrrrrrrr :angel:

Smoke likes too stand in front of me nude.Well I won't mention what he does standing in front of me.. 8O It's probably a good thing that I'm the only one that gets too see that! :oops: I prefer if he just gets inside the covers with me... He is such a child :roll:

Hugs ands kisses.
CJ.

OceanChristophMRD
Doll
Doll

Post by OceanChristophMRD »

Chrystal Jenna wrote:Well OC that is the best news I have heard all day. :wink: You can stand naked in front of me anytime baby...purrrrrrrrr :angel:

Smoke likes too stand in front of me nude.Well I won't mention what he does standing in front of me.. 8O It's probably a good thing that I'm the only one that gets too see that! :oops: I prefer if he just gets inside the covers with me... He is such a child :roll:

Hugs ands kisses.
CJ.
CJ,
Thank you so much for the compliment. I am quite shy, but I do like getting compliments from other ladies. (what man doesn't)
As far as Smoke is concerned, I won't address that at all! As long as he's good to you and I know he is, it's what we do now isn't it? I have to say that Shimu does appreciate me but she is a work in progress. She tries hard and is sweet, but things have been hard for her and I am sometimes a little impatient. So I am not perfect. Give Smoke a break. He's a work in progress too.

Hugs and kisses back,
OC :evilbat:
OC

INFORMATIONS