www.wmdolls.com

Will have to save for years, but he's worth it

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
TakersRose

Will have to save for years, but he's worth it

Post by TakersRose »

I have been absolutely in love with the Male Real Doll 2 ever since I saw him about 4 years ago. I have been hatching a plan to get one for a while.

My Story....

I'm an agoraphobic woman that has a hard time with real life relationships. My only contact is through the internet. And after some personal issues, I won't ever find a man that I trust enough to be 'my man'. So I am opting for a doll. Because of my anxiety issues, I am on disability. And that makes it hard to afford anything that's not an essential or that costs a 'high - end' type price. However, I am a creative person and I make crafts as a part of my therapy. Said crafts are able to yield just enough a month (I hope, am Keeping my fingers crossed) So that I will be able to save for my doll. Worst case scenario, it will take me about 6 years to save for him. Best case scenario and with a little luck, about 2 - 3 years. I have a friend that saved 15 years for his car.

The sad thing is, I had a chance to be able to get the doll of my dreams last year. But because of circumstances out of my control, I was denied him.

Now, I'm more committed than ever. And I WILL....mark my words...WILL...get my doll.

In the meantime, I can get a Teddy Babe and I can commune with Brother Dreary. (He may be celibate but he's a good listener)
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Will have to save for years, but he's worth it

Post by Dollarhyde »

Well I wish you the best of luck with your venture and saving however, there is a book out their that I think will help you to get your man faster the you can imagine.

It's called "Seed Money in Action" by Rev Dr. Jon Speller
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Thank you, Dollarhyde. I will check into that book. Anything that might help me reach my goal faster helps.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

TakersRose wrote:Thank you, Dollarhyde. I will check into that book. Anything that might help me reach my goal faster helps.
This deals with the Laws of Cause and Effect as well as the ability to give and receive. One must be able to receive as well as give in order for this Law to work.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

NaughtyHackus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NaughtyHackus »

Hi TakersRose!

It was really nice of you to share your story and I found it heartwarming. :)

It seems that these dolls bring a lot of happiness to a lot of people regardless of what issues they might have. I think it's a great idea to have a doll since you're in the situation you're in. I think he will be most helpful and perhaps make things less lonely.

I'm going to get a male Realdoll 2 as well. It's not for the same reasons but I'm looking forward to his arrival one of these days. I'm sure he'll be a great addition to my life as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing more post from you and getting to know you.

Hang in there! Anything is possible! Most importantly, don't give up!!!!

NH

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Thank you, Naughty. I appreciate that. I never give up and I can't believe in never. A friend of mine said that he saved for his car for 15 years before he got it. But I know it won't take that long. (Or I hope not) And I know that luck is usually on my side.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here as well.

sulliel
Ex-Member

Post by sulliel »

TakersRose, Your openness and honesty about your personal life was very touching. Thank you for sharing . I can sense in your writings your strong will to achieve your dream of owning a male Real Doll.That desire and determination will definitely make it come to fruition. We are all in your corner!!

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Yall have all made me feel like I'm not alone. Which is something that happens to me often. (Sometimes of my own doing, sometimes not). The kind words and well wishes have given me a hope that I haven't felt in a long time. Thank you all so much. I know that with this forum behind me, a little bit of luck, and some determination, I can achieve my dreams.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Hi there and welcome. I have found TDF to be a helpfull and generally supportive place. Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but keep an eye out for second hand dolls, they are often sold at reduced prices. Males might be hard to come by though. I know another who says she got her first male RD at reduced cost from Abyss- he may have been an order that was not picked up or something. It might be worth contacting Abyss and asking them to contact you if they have any dolls like this or might in the future. The draw back would be that you wouldn't be able to customize, but it might be a shorter wait/less expensive :)
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

I actually might be changing my mind. I've been doing a lot of research on the Silicone dolls. Make no mistake, they're beautiful. They're highly realistic and they look as though they would be a wonderful companion.

But, I'm taking some things into consideration.

1) - I can't lift 100 pounds (since I want the muscular body)
2) - I've read how delicate the fingers and toes are.
3) - The cost, in the best case I'll only have to save about 6 years. But it might take 10 years or more.
4) - Storage and portability.

So, here's what I'm thinking of doing. For a companion, I'm getting me a TeddyBabe Deluxe. She's gonna be a fellow Fangirl and best buddy for me.

For the male doll, I'm getting a mannequin and I'm gonna repaint the face and make him over into one of my fantasy men.

I would love to own a Male Real Doll 2. But, I think I'm holding onto something was a good memory with my mother. She and I had numerous conversations about my 'Ken' as I called him. And now, with practicality, I think I need another option.

INFORMATIONS