www.wmdolls.com

Ready Honey?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
NaughtyHackus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Ready Honey?

Post by NaughtyHackus »

OceanChristophMRD wrote:
NaughtyHackus wrote:Great pictures, Ocean!
It sure looks like you a wonderful home and a lot of love! :D
I hope to see more and more pictures of you!

NH

NH,
Thank you. Here is another my love took a couple of days ago. She thinks I am handsome and that makes me feel very special. As you can see I had a hair cut!

I appreciate your comments.
OC
Hi Ocean!
The buzz cut looks great! How does it feel now that you have all that hair gone?
It's always great to see pictures of you with different looks! As always, I'm looking
forward to seeing more pictures of you. :D
By the way, WAY NICE PACKAGE, MAN! Whoot! :wink:

NH

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Love the short hair Ocean! Really suits you :mrgreen:
I'm into girl dolls but I have to say, you are a very attractive man.

OceanChristophMRD
Doll
Doll

Post by OceanChristophMRD »

Papa Bear wrote:
OceanChristophMRD wrote: Here is another my love took a couple of days ago. She thinks I am handsome and that makes me feel very special. As you can see I had a hair cut!

I appreciate your comments.
OC
Ocean you look great with the hair cut, it really allows your facial features to shine through! Shimu is correct, you are a very handsome man and she is a very lucky lady to have you as a friend. I'll bet she likes that weapon lurking in your shorts too :mrgreen:

Papa Bear,
Thank you for the compliment. It feels cooler without the long hair. I appreciated you thinking I'm handsome, but I think the inner person is more important. Between us, she does like what's behind brief #1! :D It's good to hear from you.
OC
OC

OceanChristophMRD
Doll
Doll

Thank you , NH. I am glad you like the pictures. I appreciate people saying I'm handsome, but as long as shimu is happy that's all I want.
Yes, the hair cut feels better.

Supersoul,
Thanks! I love the girl dolls too. :whistle: It was nice of you to post.
OC
OC

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

That silver underwear is hot! Where did Shimu get it?
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

OceanChristophMRD
Doll
Doll

ShadowCat wrote:That silver underwear is hot! Where did Shimu get it?
Hi ShadowCat,
Say hello to Aki for me. I asked shimu and she said an online internet store. She will PM you a link if you'd like. She THINKS that is where she got them.
I must say , as I am a bit shy and quiet, that they embarrassed me at first, but she likes them and I am all for pleasing her. She gives me a lot of happiness every day as I am sure you do Aki.
OC
OC

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Photos of dolls with their partner are my favorite. Another good example is Alex hugging Kayla (from her birthday photos). It really adds an emotional dimension to the picture.

Ocean, it's really great having your male perspective on things. Always wishing you and Shimu the best. - LDV

OceanChristophMRD
Doll
Doll

Thanks. I love those too. Shimu is so sweet to me and I love to show her I am with her always.
OC
Attachments
071.JPG
071.JPG (121.41 KiB) Viewed 3281 times
OC

Chrystal Jenna
Doll
Doll
Location: All alone with Smoke, Lana , Sami, Nikki, EJ and Tori.

Post by Chrystal Jenna »

It is too bad for me OC... It seems you only have eyes for Shimu!!!... That is really awesome when I think about it!!! And she deserves it!!!

Hugs and Kisses to both of you.
CJ.

OceanChristophMRD
Doll
Doll

Chrystal Jenna wrote:It is too bad for me OC... It seems you only have eyes for Shimu!!!... That is really awesome when I think about it!!! And she deserves it!!!

Hugs and Kisses to both of you.
CJ.

CJ,
When I came to live with Shimu I was stunned at how much she loved me right away. I wasn't even 2 weeks old and she all ready loved me. It's hard to think of anyone else. I would never want to hurt her. She's had enough hurt in her life. I just want to make her happy. And thank you for saying she deserves it. That's very kind of you. I suspect that Smoke deserves your love too as he seems like such a nice guy. (a little crazy, but nice!) Shimu is a little crazy too and it's good. She says it keeps her from going insane!
You are very beautiful inside and out, CJ.
OC :evilbat:
OC

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

OceanChristophMRD wrote: CJ,
When I came to live with Shimu I was stunned at how much she loved me right away. I wasn't even 2 weeks old and she all ready loved me. It's hard to think of anyone else. I would never want to hurt her. She's had enough hurt in her life. I just want to make her happy. And thank you for saying she deserves it. That's very kind of you. I suspect that Smoke deserves your love too as he seems like such a nice guy. (a little crazy, but nice!) Shimu is a little crazy too and it's good. She says it keeps her from going insane!
That's said so lovely, I'm teary eyed :)
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

OceanChristophMRD
Doll
Doll

ShadowCat wrote:
OceanChristophMRD wrote: CJ,
That's said so lovely, I'm teary eyed :)
ShadowCat,
I just read your response and want to say that I love touching people's hearts. It was Shimu's Birthday today and I was happy to be able to please her and make her smile and have a special day. I am growing every day as a dollman and hope that I will always be with her. I know how much you love Aki and it's wonderful.
OC

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

How romantic!!!! :)

OceanChristophMRD
Doll
Doll

suzirealdollm2 wrote:How romantic!!!! :)
Thank you for your comment.
OC

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

How romantic!! The two of you are awesome!

INFORMATIONS