www.wmdolls.com

I Want a Male Realdoll!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
NaughtyHackus
Active Poster
Active Poster

I Want a Male Realdoll!

Post by NaughtyHackus »

I've been thinking about getting a male Realdoll. After seeing the dolls around here, I know I defiantly want a male Realdoll. Anybody have a Body A? I like Body B too but it's kinda skinny for my tastes. Can anyone tell me what it's like to have one of these dolls and how is it to move around? Do they feel close to a real person or is it different? What are the penis attachments like? Do they feel like a penis or are they more like a dildo that you can get at an adult shop? Any help would be appreciated! :wink: Thanks a bunch!

NH

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: I Want a Male Realdoll!

Post by AlexKnight »

About moving the doll around, I guess, it depends on whether you're male, or female, or rather... if your upper body strength is high enough to lift and carry the amount of dead weight.

A Body A male doll is about 115 lbs, which is quite heavy.

I can only judge by my experience with the female Realdolls, but I guess, the feel is pretty much the same. The feel is different, as it's not flesh and muscles, but silicone, but it's a very nice feeling, for sure!

I don't know about the penis attachments, but if they're anything like the RealCock, if warmed up, they feel very close to the real thing.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi NaughtyHackus,
Brigitte is a female doll but as she´s a mechadoll she weighs as much as a male RD 2, around 48 kilos. It´s possible to move her around if you have good upper body strength and a sound lower back. I am fit and got used to move her around, and I love doing it.
Considering the feel I can only support Alex, it feels different but it feels great.
Don´t worry, you´ll get more info, probably even from owners of male dolls.
All the best,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

You can see my guy on several posts under male dolls.

this is one link
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=47861

They do NOT feel like a person, but they have a nice feel to them. I like some baby powder as it takes some of the silicone stickiness away. The body on mine is type B body and it is not skinny at all. He has a nice full chest. His legs are slender, but I am not very big so I think the larger body would not be as comfortable for me. If you are a man, you may be able to handle the doll on your own. If you are a female unless you are a weight lifter and very tall and strong-no. I will eventually get a patient lift but that will have to wait. Right now he lives in the bed so that I can roll him and move him carefully around. I change his position EVERY day so that he doesn't stay the same all of the time. At night, of course, he is lying down with me.

The penis is very life like. The different sizes are on RD website. It is responsive in that it isn't completely like a rock and has a real feeling. I have been amazed at that. You should get in touch with Real Doll as their staff is very forthright and will answer all questions. They have been great to work with. The whole team is good.

The doll, although big and strong looking has some fragile items. So be careful using your doll if you get one. The fingers can be fragile and so can some of the silicone. When you move the joints, it's best to do it with two hands and not yank or crank the arm or leg or whatever limb it is. The feet are fabulous.
They are so real and wonderful. These are my observations having only had my doll not quite two weeks yet.
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

NaughtyHackus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NaughtyHackus »

AlexKnight wrote:About moving the doll around, I guess, it depends on whether you're male, or female, or rather... if your upper body strength is high enough to lift and carry the amount of dead weight.

I can only judge by my experience with the female Realdolls, but I guess, the feel is pretty much the same. The feel is different, as it's not flesh and muscles, but silicone, but it's a very nice feeling, for sure!

I don't know about the penis attachments, but if they're anything like the RealCock, if warmed up, they feel very close to the real thing.
Hi AlexKnight,

Thanks for your input. I'm pretty strong but on the short side. I guess I'll have to come up with some kind of pulley system and see how that works. I'm going to get one of those tripod stands so that should help to store him.

I sorta knew that the silicone might not feel like a real person but I've heard nothing but raves about it on the boards here. So I guess we'll see when I get one. :?

I was only hoping that the penis attachments wouldn't be like a dildo you can get at an adult shop. They're okay but not wroth the money and don't feel that great. Thanks for letting me know about the Realcock.

NH
Hi NaughtyHackus,
Brigitte is a female doll but as she´s a mechadoll she weighs as much as a male RD 2, around 48 kilos. It´s possible to move her around if you have good upper body strength and a sound lower back. I am fit and got used to move her around, and I love doing it.
Considering the feel I can only support Alex, it feels different but it feels great.
All the best,
Chris
Hi Chris,

You're doll is pretty. I had no idea those doll weighed that much and the male dolls weigh about the same. I've got a lot of thinking to do about how I'll move him around from one place to another. I can't wait to see what he feels like.

Thanks for giving me your input and it was helpful. :)

NH

this is one link
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47861

They do NOT feel like a person, but they have a nice feel to them. I like some baby powder as it takes some of the silicone stickiness away. The body on mine is type B body and it is not skinny at all. He has a nice full chest. His legs are slender, but I am not very big so I think the larger body would not be as comfortable for me. If you are a man, you may be able to handle the doll on your own. If you are a female unless you are a weight lifter and very tall and strong-no. I will eventually get a patient lift but that will have to wait. Right now he lives in the bed so that I can roll him and move him carefully around. I change his position EVERY day so that he doesn't stay the same all of the time. At night, of course, he is lying down with me.

The penis is very life like. The different sizes are on RD website. It is responsive in that it isn't completely like a rock and has a real feeling. I have been amazed at that. You should get in touch with Real Doll as their staff is very forthright and will answer all questions. They have been great to work with. The whole team is good.

The doll, although big and strong looking has some fragile items. So be careful using your doll if you get one. The fingers can be fragile and so can some of the silicone. When you move the joints, it's best to do it with two hands and not yank or crank the arm or leg or whatever limb it is. The feet are fabulous.
They are so real and wonderful. These are my observations having only had my doll not quite two weeks yet.
Hi shimu3z,

Thanks for your reply.

I've been following your posts for awhile in the shadows. You seem happy with your doll and I'm so glad.

I hope I didn't offend you by thinking that body B is too skinny. I'm glad you like your doll and he's cute, but he really looks to skinny for my tastes. I like the muscular type with a "V" shape. Just my thing. :)

I'm glad that you were able to share with me your thoughts on weight and etc. Hearing from an actual male doll owner who's straight forward helped a lot. In spite of the weight, I'm going to get a male Realdoll Body A. I think I can handle it. He'll most likely just be a piece of art in my home than a lover but you never know. :wink:

I can't wait to read more things about your and your doll. I find it so interesting and inspiring!

Thanks again for responding to this post!! :D

NH

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

NaughtyHackus wrote:
AlexKnight wrote:About moving the doll around, I guess, it depends on whether you're male, or female, or rather... if your upper body strength is high enough to lift and carry the amount of dead weight.

Hi AlexKnight,

Thanks for your input. I'm pretty strong but on the short side. I guess I'll have to come up with some kind of pulley system and see how that works. I'm going to get one of those tripod stands so that should help to store him.

I sorta knew that the silicone might not feel like a real person but I've heard nothing but raves about it on the boards here. So I guess we'll see when I get one. :?

I was only hoping that the penis attachments wouldn't be like a dildo you can get at an adult shop. They're okay but not wroth the money and don't feel that great. Thanks for letting me know about the Realcock.

NH
Hi NaughtyHackus,
All the best,
Chris
Hi Chris,

You're doll is pretty. I had no idea those doll weighed that much and the male dolls weigh about the same. I've got a lot of thinking to do about how I'll move him around from one place to another. I can't wait to see what he feels like.

Thanks for giving me your input and it was helpful. :)

NH

this is one link
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47861

Hi shimu3z,

Thanks for your reply.

I've been following your posts for awhile in the shadows. You seem happy with your doll and I'm so glad.

I hope I didn't offend you by thinking that body B is too skinny. I'm glad you like your doll and he's cute, but he really looks to skinny for my tastes. I like the muscular type with a "V" shape. Just my thing. :)

I'm glad that you were able to share with me your thoughts on weight and etc. Hearing from an actual male doll owner who's straight forward helped a lot. In spite of the weight, I'm going to get a male Realdoll Body A. I think I can handle it. He'll most likely just be a piece of art in my home than a lover but you never know. :wink:

I can't wait to read more things about your and your doll. I find it so interesting and inspiring!

Thanks again for responding to this post!! :D

NH

NH,
You are very welcomed. I just posted him again! He's gorgeous. I thought long and hard about the type A body as I like muscular too, but went with the B. I was not offended in the least. We all have different tastes. And, as a work of art, they are! Best of luck. By the way, RD is a great company to work with. They have good communication and answer all questions.
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Not too many male dolls were sold. Hopefully the few members here with one can help you out.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi NH,
Brigitte says thank you for the compliments. I´m always making fun of her that she´s not a lightweight at all but I got used to moving her around and I love every ounce of her body. But be smart, think about the weight and if you are really able to handle that otherwise your man will never make you happy.
All the best,
Chris

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

It takes a little trial and error, but eventually you learn how to pick up and carry your doll pretty efficiently, but I must admit that I have never tried to move around a doll as big as one of the male dolls. My Body 1 female doll weighs about 95 pounds and she can be a lot to handle even for me. You definitely would want to get a stand for the doll. If you have a gym membership at a place with a training bag like boxers use and it weighs 90 pounds or more I would say that would be a good reference point of how well you can handle the weight. Put it on the floor laying flat, pick it up and try to hang it back on its hook. That would likely give you a very good way to test yourself on how well you could move such a big heavy load. I think nearly all first time doll owners are shocked at how heavy 70 to 100+ pounds can be when it is a 5'+ long object that has arms and legs that love to catch on things and that in order to hang it up, you need to catch a 3/4" diameter hole on a 1/2" pin. If you are short you will probably find that one of your biggest challenges is lifting the doll on and off its stand partly because you won't be able to see the pin you have to line up the neck bolt with, but if you are strong enough you can probably figure it out. The most important thing when moving a heavy doll is to have plan B to set the doll down if you are getting fatigued carrying it or lifting it. Keep a chair, bed, or sofa nearby that you can quickly set the doll down on. If possible avoid having to lay it on the floor. Picking a doll up from the floor is a lot of work. Good luck.

NaughtyHackus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NaughtyHackus »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi NH,
Brigitte says thank you for the compliments. I´m always making fun of her that she´s not a lightweight at all but I got used to moving her around and I love every ounce of her body. But be smart, think about the weight and if you are really able to handle that otherwise your man will never make you happy.
All the best,
Chris
Hi Chris,

Please let Brigitte know that it's my pleasure to compliment her! She a doll...erm, a pretty lady! :lol:

Thanks again for you're input. It's going to be a learning experience for sure when it comes to the weight. I'm gonna give it a go and work it out. I love the Body A male Realdoll! :razz:

NH
Uncreative wrote:It takes a little trial and error, but eventually you learn how to pick up and carry your doll pretty efficiently, but I must admit that I have never tried to move around a doll as big as one of the male dolls. My Body 1 female doll weighs about 95 pounds and she can be a lot to handle even for me. You definitely would want to get a stand for the doll. If you have a gym membership at a place with a training bag like boxers use and it weighs 90 pounds or more I would say that would be a good reference point of how well you can handle the weight. Put it on the floor laying flat, pick it up and try to hang it back on its hook. That would likely give you a very good way to test yourself on how well you could move such a big heavy load. I think nearly all first time doll owners are shocked at how heavy 70 to 100+ pounds can be when it is a 5'+ long object that has arms and legs that love to catch on things and that in order to hang it up, you need to catch a 3/4" diameter hole on a 1/2" pin. If you are short you will probably find that one of your biggest challenges is lifting the doll on and off its stand partly because you won't be able to see the pin you have to line up the neck bolt with, but if you are strong enough you can probably figure it out. The most important thing when moving a heavy doll is to have plan B to set the doll down if you are getting fatigued carrying it or lifting it. Keep a chair, bed, or sofa nearby that you can quickly set the doll down on. If possible avoid having to lay it on the floor. Picking a doll up from the floor is a lot of work. Good luck.

Hi Uncreative!

Thank you for the valuable insight to handling a doll. I've actually copied your post and put it in folder for "things to remember". 8O

By the way, I think your doll is really pretty! Congratulations on your Cover Doll spread! I liked it a lot. :D I'll be glad to see more pictures of her. :)

NH

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi uncreative, so true about lifting a doll from the ground. I did a thread about Brigitte having fallen from her chair. I was a shock, and having to get her up from the floor made it even worse. I called the thread "fallend angel", kind of misspelled fallen angel while still being shocked while typing. Luckily I did a lot of workouts at the gym when she arrived so I was fit enough, but you are right, I still was shocked when I took her out of the cardboard box- well machadolls aren´t deliverd in nice crates as RD´s are.
All the best, and NH, the idea with the training bag is a good one,
Chris

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

That's why I find that a training bag is the best way to decide whether a person can handle a doll, since it really simulates the heavy deadweight bulk of a doll. Inevitably all of us end up goofing up and having their doll end up on the floor because we have to set it down and a chair or some place to set it isn't close, or do to some photos the doll is down on the floor. You need to make sure you can get it off the floor get it into a position where the doll is perpendicular to the floor, get it rotated so the neck bolt is on the right side to hang it and hold the weight up for several minutes at a high enough height to get the eye bolt on a pin if you plan to hang it. At a minimum you need to get it off the floor and be able to get it into a chair or onto a bed.

The easiest way I have found to pick up a doll off the floor is as follows:

1) If the doll is laying on its back position yourself at the head and lower yourself into a squatting position. If it is not laying on its back roll the doll onto its back. Straighten the doll's legs so the knees are locked and that the feet will be in a flat position if the doll was standing. Place the legs close together so the doll's feet are about a foot apart. Using a belt buckled slightly above the doll's knees or a leather, canvas, or nylon shoulder strap tied in the same spot will help keep the legs from spreading as you lift the doll in a moment if you have one handy.

2) Squatting at the head place your hands under the back of each shoulder and bend the doll up at the waist while shuffling forward in a squatting position. The doll's upper body from the hips up should now be perpendicular to the floor.

3) Reach around the doll's torso under the arms and wrap your arms around the doll at the base of the rib cage. Be careful that you aren't grabbing the torso where the dolls breasts are resting on your arms before you even start to lift it as you could risk tearing a breast if the doll were to slip some as you pick it up.

4) Begin to pick up the doll by rising from your squatting position using your legs. As you lift, if you move forward from behind the doll it will make it easier to lift her as you will likely be able to take advantage of her heels acting as a pivot point preventing her from moving away from you effectively changing a pure deadlift to more of a pushing motion using your legs.

5) Once you have her up on her legs, squat down a bit and lets your arms slide down to the doll's abdomen.

6) Now without letting go of the doll completely, rotate yourself around from the doll's back to the doll's front. You will have to maintain a partial squat to do this.

7) Grip tightly around her at the waist now that you are squatting in front of the doll. Make sure that you hold the waist tightly and that you don't have a breast of the doll resting on your shoulder. Have your shoulder at the base of her ribs or make sure you have her breasts squeezed tightly to your chest and a good grip on her waist.

8) Stand up from your partial squat. You should now easily have the doll's feet several inches off the ground and the neck bolt is on a side where you can easily walk the doll to a hanging bracket or to a chair to put her in a sitting position.

9) If you are short or your doll is tall you may find it easier to walk sideways. Otherwise you may find that the doll's legs get in the way of you walking forward.

This method should work for most people as it tries to take advantage of your leg muscles and leverage as much as possible, so even someone of relatively small stature or somewhat limited strength can get their doll off the floor without using your lower back poorly or putting too much load on your arms or shoulders.

There is another way to lift the doll which requires less changing of positions, but unless you are a powerlifter, train a lot with free weights, and have serious shoulder and grip strength it would be very hard to do and likely to cause one injury to their shoulder or back, so I won't share that technique.

NaughtyHackus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NaughtyHackus »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi NH,
All the best,
Chris

Hi Chris,

I'm happy Brigitte was pleased and she is very welcome. :D

I have a lot to learn to prepare for this. I want to enjoy the experience with each day it comes. :wink:

I'd like to be realistic about things in general and 115 pounds is a lot. I'll have to learn new ways of doing things to make it work and I think I came to the right place to get the info!

Thanks again for your input! You seem like a pretty cool guy! :)

NH
Uncreative wrote:That's why I find that a training bag is the best way to decide whether a person can handle a doll, since it really simulates the heavy deadweight bulk of a doll. Inevitably all of us end up goofing up and having their doll end up on the floor because we have to set it down and a chair or some place to set it isn't close, or do to some photos the doll is down on the floor. You need to make sure you can get it off the floor get it into a position where the doll is perpendicular to the floor, get it rotated so the neck bolt is on the right side to hang it and hold the weight up for several minutes at a high enough height to get the eye bolt on a pin if you plan to hang it. At a minimum you need to get it off the floor and be able to get it into a chair or onto a bed.

The easiest way I have found to pick up a doll off the floor is as follows:

1) If the doll is laying on its back position yourself at the head and lower yourself into a squatting position. If it is not laying on its back roll the doll onto its back. Straighten the doll's legs so the knees are locked and that the feet will be in a flat position if the doll was standing. Place the legs close together so the doll's feet are about a foot apart. Using a belt buckled slightly above the doll's knees or a leather, canvas, or nylon shoulder strap tied in the same spot will help keep the legs from spreading as you lift the doll in a moment if you have one handy.

2) Squatting at the head place your hands under the back of each shoulder and bend the doll up at the waist while shuffling forward in a squatting position. The doll's upper body from the hips up should now be perpendicular to the floor.

3) Reach around the doll's torso under the arms and wrap your arms around the doll at the base of the rib cage. Be careful that you aren't grabbing the torso where the dolls breasts are resting on your arms before you even start to lift it as you could risk tearing a breast if the doll were to slip some as you pick it up.

4) Begin to pick up the doll by rising from your squatting position using your legs. As you lift, if you move forward from behind the doll it will make it easier to lift her as you will likely be able to take advantage of her heels acting as a pivot point preventing her from moving away from you effectively changing a pure deadlift to more of a pushing motion using your legs.

5) Once you have her up on her legs, squat down a bit and lets your arms slide down to the doll's abdomen.

6) Now without letting go of the doll completely, rotate yourself around from the doll's back to the doll's front. You will have to maintain a partial squat to do this.

7) Grip tightly around her at the waist now that you are squatting in front of the doll. Make sure that you hold the waist tightly and that you don't have a breast of the doll resting on your shoulder. Have your shoulder at the base of her ribs or make sure you have her breasts squeezed tightly to your chest and a good grip on her waist.

8) Stand up from your partial squat. You should now easily have the doll's feet several inches off the ground and the neck bolt is on a side where you can easily walk the doll to a hanging bracket or to a chair to put her in a sitting position.

9) If you are short or your doll is tall you may find it easier to walk sideways. Otherwise you may find that the doll's legs get in the way of you walking forward.

This method should work for most people as it tries to take advantage of your leg muscles and leverage as much as possible, so even someone of relatively small stature or somewhat limited strength can get their doll off the floor without using your lower back poorly or putting too much load on your arms or shoulders.

There is another way to lift the doll which requires less changing of positions, but unless you are a powerlifter, train a lot with free weights, and have serious shoulder and grip strength it would be very hard to do and likely to cause one injury to their shoulder or back, so I won't share that technique.
Hi Uncreative!

Thanks so much for the additional information! :D

I admit I was getting kinda worried about what to do about the lifting and moving. This post is going into my "Things to Remember" folder so I can refer to it when I get a male Realdoll. I'd like to save myself some heartache and pain for sure! :wink:

Thank you so much Uncreative, your post is making all the difference and keeping it realistic! :)

NH

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi NH, you are in the right place indeed, and Brigitte does´t think I´m cool :wink: , but thanks for that. 8)
Chris

NaughtyHackus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NaughtyHackus »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi NH, you are in the right place indeed, and Brigitte does´t think I´m cool :wink: , but thanks for that. 8)
Chris
Hi Chris!!!

Yes, I do think I'm in the right place. I like reading about all the different things and some have been really helpful and others just fun or interesting. 8O

Whatever dude, I'll bet she thinks you're the coolest one around! :wink: Brigitte knows she's got it good and you to thank for that! :P

Keep smilin' :D

NH

INFORMATIONS