www.wmdolls.com

I Want a Male Realdoll!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
ShadowCat

Re: I Want a Male Realdoll!

Post by ShadowCat »

Hi there,

Here's my old thread about how I handle my male RD2. He's a body B (my preference), but the lift I have is labeled to handle up to 400 lbs.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 5&start=45
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

ShadowCat wrote:Hi there,

Here's my old thread about how I handle my male RD2. He's a body B (my preference), but the lift I have is labeled to handle up to 400 lbs.
I haven't purchased one yet. But I am doing well handling him in different positions on the bed. I just can't seem to want him dressed much! Right now he just has on these! What a guy.
Attachments
005.JPG
005.JPG (117.02 KiB) Viewed 1396 times
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

shimu3z wrote: I haven't purchased one yet. But I am doing well handling him in different positions on the bed. I just can't seem to want him dressed much! Right now he just has on these! What a guy.
LOL! Sexy ;)

NaughtyHackus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NaughtyHackus »

Hi ShadowCat!

I read your thread and it was great. I like the lift you're using. What a great idea! I never thought about that.

Nice to meet you!

NH

Hi Shimu3Z!

I love this picture! :D

Cute boy, cute tushy, cute undies! What more could you want? :wink: :wink: :wink:

NH

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

NaughtyHackus wrote:
Hi ShadowCat!

I read your thread and it was great. I like the lift you're using. What a great idea! I never thought about that.

Nice to meet you!

NH
You too. Great to see more people excited about male dolls. I had to come up with a way to be able to move Aki by myself. After seeing wheelchairs in use, I wondered what other devices were available for caretakers of the disabled. After I found the lift, I thought why not use it for a RealDoll? It makes moving him relatively easy and a lot safer for him and me. I knew I wouldn't be able to physically pick him up. I also have the Abyss stand. I do use the lift to get him on the stand, but it's more difficult than moving to a chair. I use the stand when I want to wash him or take photos.
So, what kind of look would you be going for with your man?

NaughtyHackus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NaughtyHackus »

ShadowCat wrote:
NaughtyHackus wrote:
Hi ShadowCat!

Nice to meet you!

NH
You too. Great to see more people excited about male dolls. I had to come up with a way to be able to move Aki by myself. After seeing wheelchairs in use, I wondered what other devices were available for caretakers of the disabled. After I found the lift, I thought why not use it for a RealDoll? It makes moving him relatively easy and a lot safer for him and me. I knew I wouldn't be able to physically pick him up. I also have the Abyss stand. I do use the lift to get him on the stand, but it's more difficult than moving to a chair. I use the stand when I want to wash him or take photos.
So, what kind of look would you be going for with your man?
:D Hi ShadowCat!
Yes, I'm excited about these male Realdolls! It's been a blast researching and getting information for the folks at Realdoll. They're really nice.
I plan on getting one of their doll stands as I plan to keep my doll on it a lot of the time. It looks like it wouldn't hold the weight but they say it's really good and worth the money. As far as what kind of look I want for my doll. Well, I'm not sure. I have seen some male Realdolls on the Internet and I liked the looks of those so I think it's just getting it all together in my head and making the purchase. I'd like him to be as realistic as possible so I've been discussing some ideas with Debra at Realdoll and it looks like what I want can be done. As I said in another post, he'll be more of an art piece than a lover, but you never know! :wink: Once I decide on something I'll try to remember to post it or just keep it a surprise. :whistle: In the meantime, I know that he'll definitely be a Body A and head C. I might change my mind on the head but time will tell. I like the Nate head a lot! :)
Will you be posting more pictures of you doll? I would love to see more if you can. :D

NH

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

NaughtyHackus wrote:

Hi ShadowCat!

Nice to meet you!

NH

Hi Shimu3Z!

I love this picture! :D

Cute boy, cute tushy, cute undies! What more could you want? :wink: :wink: :wink:

NH
NH,
Thank you. He's just cute all over! I have been thinking about getting a stand a little later also. I think it would be a good idea. But I can't do it now.
ShadowCat-good to see you.
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

NaughtyHackus wrote: Will you be posting more pictures of you doll? I would love to see more if you can. :D

NH
I might eventually. You can look in my album from the link at the bottom of my posts. I want to learn to take more professional photos. The RD's can be a little hard to pose too.
shimu3z wrote: ShadowCat-good to see you.
Thank you :) I'll usually try to check the forum at least every few weeks.

INFORMATIONS