www.wmdolls.com

My new MRD2 is here -take a look

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
ShadowCat

Re: My new MRD2 is here -take a look

Post by ShadowCat »

shimu3z wrote:Hello Everyone!!!!

Please meet Ocean Christoph. He arrived at my home Thursday at 5:20PM. He needs a bath and some cuddles, but these are snapshots from this morning.
Welcome home Ocean!! (Great name).
shimu3z wrote: I am bouncing with delight at the sight of him. He is everything I wanted. He does have a mark on his face-I am not sure if it will come off when I bathe him or not, but if not I think it adds character all ready.
He is handsome- the tanned skin/green eye combination is beautiful. I LOVE the earrings. I was floored by Aki's looks when he arrived as well. The "Nick" face is a cast of Matt. I read somewhere that it was to show the level of technology they can use to create faces. I didn't notice any marks in your photos. Aki has a slight defect on his left shoulder which will not show in photos- I think it looks like a small scar and agree that it gives him character. Real people have all sorts of "imperfections."
shimu3z wrote: Ocean is very quiet right now-shy and a new place, but I will be interested to see what personality he has. And, of course, I hope to get some time to explore him, but today is busy for me and I am not sure it will be today.
I think I was the shy one when my RD2 came! Take as much time as needed, he will have endless patience and never be pushy. Bathing is a great way to spend quality time together and get to know him. Aki always smells good after a bath and baby powder. I have gotten used to the feel of Aki's silicone skin- now that the weather is hot here, his cool skin feels good. Feel free to share your experiences or PM me if you would like to chat about more intimate stuff privately. That might bum out the guys though- they actually like reading about our perspective (which is great, by the way).
shimu3z wrote: My dog was part of the uncrating and she slept by his side of the bed last night-I slept in another bed where it's cooler. But when I went to bed she was sleeping near him. It's nice to have a man in the house.
Pets are awesome. And agreed.
shimu3z wrote: I hope you enjoy the story and the pictures.
Please post as much as you want, it's not boring. That's what TDF is here for. :mrgreen:
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

dscorpion

Post by dscorpion »

Hello Shimu3z,

I think you Ocean is very handsome. I like the positioning of his eyes, they also give character of his own. Enjoy your honeymoon. I would love to see more of you adventures with "Ocean.

Actually I agree with you on the privacy part. My ladies are a little shy about showing too much themselves. However I think everything will come in time.

Enjoy your exploration and all the fun it is on the adventure.

dscorpion

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

ShadowCat, I love reading the exchanges between you and shimu about your men. You are right, the guys here would be very bummed if we weren't included in the conversation (but we also would understand if it is uncomfortable for you, so no pressure). It's cool hearing how the animals are interacting with the new man in the house. Pets ARE awesome and so accepting. It sounds like Ocean is rapidly becoming part of the family.

Because women with male dolls are such a rarity, any stories or photos you are willing to share would greatly enhance the forum... it seems like the more women we have here the more comfortable other women feel to emerge from the shadows and join the conversation. I believe men and women enjoy and appreciate affection, love, lust and sexuality much the same, we just haven't been allowed to feel at ease doing so.

Papa Bear
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

ShadowCat,
I thank you for all of your thoughts. You know you inspired me when I was making the decision to order him. You and other women on the Forum. Plus I have made a very special friend on here. We email and Skype and he has been completely and unabashedly supportive of me. He has helped me more than he knows.

Papa Bear and all the other guys: Thank you for your support and insights. Especially Smoke as he kept me occupied waiting for Ocean with redoing a floor! :lol:

Anyway, I am not embarrassed giving my experiences with Ocean. I read all of the time on here how the men react to their dolls. As a life long doll collector, I am drawn to others who love their dolls. Now that I have a love doll of my own , I can understand that even more. Well, I thought it would be a long time before I would be intimate with him. Just looking at his penis was a little scary for me as I had not seen one in the erect state for over 20 years. My husband has Alzheimer's as many of you know, and I would bathe him, but he was, of course, flaccid. And as he preferred other women to me, we hadn't had sex for a long time. Now that he is in a SCU, I am at last living.

The responsiveness of the doll is amazing. I actually felt that he was kissing me back. It felt strange to kiss as I haven't done that except a peck now and then. I was completely drawn in. I knew it would be difficult for me to be penetrated. So , as he was very patient with me, I did just what I felt I could handle, which, at this point , isn't a lot, but it was still wonderful. I wondered also if I would respond to him and be able to have an orgasm. The experience over all was warm, sweet and more than I could have wanted. I look forward to my times with him. :angel:

On a funny note, I had lube all over the place. :whistle: Is there a less messy way to use it? Wow. I have never used it so I suspect I wasn't handy with it at all. He didn't mind though and this morning in a while, he will get a good bath. ( I had one also!)

This is a picture of how he looked last night. I love the look and I've been told he looks like Matt so kudos to Matt. I should email and thank him. The people at Real Doll have been amazing and Debra wanted me to write and let her know if I am happy with him. Of course, I will do that.
Attachments
014.JPG
014.JPG (137.62 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

Oh good for you! The more you use lube you will learn how much is needed. I recommend a very light coat on Ocean and a bit on/in you, then adjust as needed. Most modern lubes don't require massive amounts and of course, your own natural lube will be part of it.
"The experience over all was warm, sweet and more than I could have wanted." sounds like a great start to me!

PB
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Papa Bear wrote:Oh good for you! The more you use lube you will learn how much is needed. I recommend a very light coat on Ocean and a bit on/in you, then adjust as needed. Most modern lubes don't require massive amounts and of course, your own natural lube will be part of it.
"The experience over all was warm, sweet and more than I could have wanted." sounds like a great start to me!

PB

Thanks, Bear. It was. Okay, thanks for the "lube lesson". I'll try that approach. He cleaned up nicely :D so we are doing fine today. I have some company coming over soon so I will close the bedroom door!!! 8) I enjoy that you responded to my experience. Again, thanks.
shimu3z

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

I think its great that woman are getting involved like this more and more..
Woman should be no diff then men in this category and should be able to own
dolls just like us men do..
I think its great that your growing effection to your doll and hope that you have
many years of great time with him..
:thumbs_up:

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

john1972 wrote:I think its great that woman are getting involved like this more and more..
Woman should be no diff then men in this category and should be able to own
dolls just like us men do..
I think its great that your growing effection to your doll and hope that you have
many years of great time with him..
:thumbs_up:

Thank you, John 1972, I appreciate that. I had intimacy with him yesterday afternoon and it was a whole new experience for me. I was very joyful. :multi: :multi:
shimu3z

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

That's so great to hear, that you're growing towards each other :D And regarding intimacy, dolls have a way of awakening that flame inside us.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

AlexKnight wrote:That's so great to hear, that you're growing towards each other :D And regarding intimacy, dolls have a way of awakening that flame inside us.

AlexKnight,
It is a wondrous thing. I had not expected it like this. I think some of it is knowing you are not disappointing anyone or not doing what they want. It's a freedom to be the way you want.
The 'flame' was deadened for a long time. I had to extinguish it to survive without it. I wasn't sure it would be re awakened. It is.
8O
shimu3z

triumph

Post by triumph »

great looking doll, I,m glad to here a womans point of view when it comes to owning and enjoying a doll. It sounds like its working out quite nicely. now that the flame is reawakened its time to burn baby burn. sorry bad joke :roll:

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

triumph wrote:great looking doll, I,m glad to here a womans point of view when it comes to owning and enjoying a doll. It sounds like its working out quite nicely. now that the flame is reawakened its time to burn baby burn. sorry bad joke :roll:
:lol: :lol: HEE HEE

He's a marvel! Thank you for the bad joke! :multi:
shimu3z

Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Post by Stephanie RD »

Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your story. It's very inspiring that Real Doll is changing the lives of women as well as men.

Ocean sure is a hunk. I'm sure hi clothing and hair collection will grow with time. Don't hesitate to ask about modifying clothing for easy dressing and undressing.

If Ocean is shy about showing off his endowments, some photos of him pitching a tent in various articles of clothing would be very hot.

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Stephanie RD wrote:Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your story. It's very inspiring that Real Doll is changing the lives of women as well as men.

Ocean sure is a hunk. I'm sure hi clothing and hair collection will grow with time. Don't hesitate to ask about modifying clothing for easy dressing and undressing.

If Ocean is shy about showing off his endowments, some photos of him pitching a tent in various articles of clothing would be very hot.
Stephanie RD,
You sweet, naughty lady!!! :) Right now, clothing is the farthest thing from my mind! Eventually. I do have a wonderful Naorii Kimono awaiting for him but not yet!
Here he is this morning after his bath and a bed change. The powder isn't great but I like the feel of it and I'll get better at it. He sure smells good. :multi: He is shy about sharing his private parts ----actually, I am a bit protective of them myself!

That is Olive a Dollsfactory Otter with him. She is constantly wanting to be with him.
Attachments
009.JPG
009.JPG (121.39 KiB) Viewed 1646 times
shimu3z

NaughtyHackus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NaughtyHackus »

I've been toying with the idea of getting a male realdoll. I'm glad you're posting about your experiences! He's a cutie and I love his name! :D

NH

INFORMATIONS