www.wmdolls.com

My new MRD2 is here -take a look

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: My new MRD2 is here -take a look

Post by Papa Bear »

shimu3z wrote: He is shy about sharing his private parts ----actually, I am a bit protective of them myself!
I'm sure you will be able to find somewhere to keep those parts nice, safe, warm and protected. If you let him I'll bet Ocean will share them with you as often as you like. :D

Papa Bear
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Papa Bear wrote:
shimu3z wrote: He is shy about sharing his private parts ----actually, I am a bit protective of them myself!
I'm sure you will be able to find somewhere to keep those parts nice, safe, warm and protected. If you let him I'll bet Ocean will share them with you as often as you like. :D

Papa Bear
PB,
He is very sweet and accommodating, thank you. It's a process for me as it's been such a long time, but he is kind and gentle and always there. :) Seriously, the nice thing is I don't have to worry about disappointing him. That's very freeing for me.
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

shimu3z wrote:
Papa Bear wrote:

Papa Bear
PB,
He is very sweet and accommodating, thank you. It's a process for me as it's been such a long time, but he is kind and gentle and always there. :) Seriously, the nice thing is I don't have to worry about disappointing him. That's very freeing for me.

Shimu,
I always thought performance anxiety was an exclusively male issue, I didn't realize women felt that way too. My personal view has been that sex with the least experienced, most awkward of women was still very nice. When I first started taking anti depressants many years ago one of the side effects was delayed climax. I could stay erect for a long, long time but achieving orgasm was sometimes impossible. Sometimes I just ended up faking it so my wife and I could get some sleep :? I suppose she could have felt inadequate, but she didn't tell me so, besides, it was the drugs causing the trouble, not her skills. I always felt honored when a women shared herself with me, never disappointed.

Papa Bear

Buddha

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Papa Bear wrote:
shimu3z wrote:
Papa Bear wrote:

Papa Bear
PB,

Shimu,
I always thought performance anxiety was an exclusively male issue, I didn't realize women felt that way too. My personal view has been that sex with the least experienced, most awkward of women was still very nice. When I first started taking anti depressants many years ago one of the side effects was delayed climax. I could stay erect for a long, long time but achieving orgasm was sometimes impossible. Sometimes I just ended up faking it so my wife and I could get some sleep :? I suppose she could have felt inadequate, but she didn't tell me so, besides, it was the drugs causing the trouble, not her skills. I always felt honored when a women shared herself with me, never disappointed.

Papa Bear
PB,
I think a lot of men on here feel that a lot of issues are just male. They are not. There are a lot of women who have been hurt by men as well as men hurt by women. And there are many women whose man has not been faithful. Not just the other way around. I love being on the Forum, but I feel a lot of guys here do not understand a woman's side of things. I actually have had two failed marriages-both where the husband was not faithful to me although I was faithful to them.. It has made me feel inadequate and unattractive. So it is not just a male or female issue but a human issue.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
shimu
shimu3z

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

When you talked about not having to worry about disappointing Ocean it never occurred to me that your husbands' unfaithfulness had made you feel inadequate and unattractive. When I discovered my wife's cheating it made me angry at her. She was the betrayer who broke our vows, just like your husbands. If they wanted to be with someone else they should have made a clean break. It wasn't my fault and it wasn't your fault either shimu.

Buddha

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

shimu3z wrote:So it is not just a male or female issue but a human issue.
Indeed, couldn't agree more! All the issues men and women can name, regarding relationship troubles, go for both sexes, none are exclusive to the other.
Men and women are both sexual beings, and some apparently can't be monogamous, which is okay, but people like that should really think through what they want from a relationship.
They can settle down, but only if their partner is made of the same wood, so to speak (the swinger lifestyle).
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Papa Bear wrote:When you talked about not having to worry about disappointing Ocean it never occurred to me that your husbands' unfaithfulness had made you feel inadequate and unattractive. When I discovered my wife's cheating it made me angry at her. She was the betrayer who broke our vows, just like your husbands. If they wanted to be with someone else they should have made a clean break. It wasn't my fault and it wasn't your fault either shimu.
PB,
I agree. If someone wants multiple partners, fine. Why get married? Just stay single and have multiple partners. No problem. The lying about it is the worst part. Why not just be up front about it? I agree. Well, thanks to a very special friend I have and Ocean my heart is healing. Thinking I am attractive or adequate, well, that will take a while. I am sorry you had to experience the awfulness of unfaithfulness. I agree it wasn't our faults.
shimu
shimu3z

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

AlexKnight wrote:
shimu3z wrote:So it is not just a male or female issue but a human issue.
Indeed, couldn't agree more! All the issues men and women can name, regarding relationship troubles, go for both sexes, none are exclusive to the other.
Men and women are both sexual beings, and some apparently can't be monogamous, which is okay, but people like that should really think through what they want from a relationship.
They can settle down, but only if their partner is made of the same wood, so to speak (the swinger lifestyle).

Agreed on all counts.
shimu3z

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

shimu3z wrote:AlexKnight,
It is a wondrous thing. I had not expected it like this. I think some of it is knowing you are not disappointing anyone or not doing what they want. It's a freedom to be the way you want.
That's how I feel with Aki. No pressure to do something or not do it if you don't feel like it. I don't think I've disappointed any partners except for an "infrequency" of sexual activity, but I would feel guilty about it and so do it to please them which ends up being a mistake for me in the long run.
Papa Bear wrote:Shimu,
I always thought performance anxiety was an exclusively male issue, I didn't realize women felt that way too.
We can have all sorts of hang ups about sex too. I avoided talking about mine with a previous partner because I was afraid he would think there was something wrong with him. I was thinking that guys probably take their sexuality and performance very seriously. It takes a strong relationship to talk openly about sexual issues and if you can, that's wonderful.
AlexKnight wrote:All the issues men and women can name, regarding relationship troubles, go for both sexes, none are exclusive to the other.

Yup.
Stephanie RD wrote: If Ocean is shy about showing off his endowments, some photos of him pitching a tent in various articles of clothing would be very hot.
I'm the one who is shy about Aki, he'd probably show his off. Anyway, I think photos of sexy clothing are better- leaves more to the imagination ;)
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Papa Bear wrote:ShadowCat, I love reading the exchanges between you and shimu about your men.
Me too :mrgreen:
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

ShadowCat wrote:
Papa Bear wrote:ShadowCat, I love reading the exchanges between you and shimu about your men.
Me too :mrgreen:
Hi ShadowCat
How is your guy? Mine is lovely. How was your trip? You did go, right?
shimu3z

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

shimu3z wrote: Hi ShadowCat
I did. My trip was awesome, but a bit of a marathon. 8 cities in 11 days. I might post some pics when I get around to loading them on my original vacation thread. I was looking for Scottish jewelry for Aki, but just ended up getting him a t-shirt. I thought about buying him a kilt but he'd probably not wear it and say it's not his style.

He got bored watching the house for me so was pretty happy when I got back. I missed him too. After I got a chance to rest, we spent all of Sunday together.
Thanks for asking!

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

ShadowCat wrote:
I did. My trip was awesome, but a bit of a marathon. 8 cities in 11 days. I might post some pics when I get around to loading them on my original vacation thread. I was looking for Scottish jewelry for Aki, but just ended up getting him a t-shirt. I thought about buying him a kilt but he'd probably not wear it and say it's not his style.

He got bored watching the house for me so was pretty happy when I got back. I missed him too. After I got a chance to rest, we spent all of Sunday together.
Thanks for asking!
I'm glad your vacation went well ShadowCat... it sounds like you saw a lot of places! My guess is you and Aki were more than "pretty happy" to be reunited and it sounds like you were able to express that on Sunday. No matter how far we travel or the wonders we see it's always good to be home.

PB

Buddha

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Papa Bear wrote:
ShadowCat wrote:

Thanks for asking!
I'm glad your vacation went well ShadowCat... it sounds like you saw a lot of places! My guess is you and Aki were more than "pretty happy" to be reunited and it sounds like you were able to express that on Sunday. No matter how far we travel or the wonders we see it's always good to be home.

PB

Right, PB.

ShadowCat,
I am so glad you had a day like that. It's wonderful and I can relate. Your trip sounds good. I hope you are glad you went. :angel:
shimu3z

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

His name's Ocean, and he looks like a surfer.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

INFORMATIONS