www.wmdolls.com

HM boy doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Eurodoll
Former Member

HM boy doll

Post by Eurodoll »

I am bi, but I got a male Real Doll 2nd hand. I love the 80s long haired metal biker boys, so my boy has long hair, and is dressed in metal gear, stretch pants, leather and denim. Pity I cant take him for a ride on a Harley, but he looks so sexy.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: HM boy doll

Post by Dollarhyde »

Maybe not on a bike but certainly in a car... :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

wolfiebear

Post by wolfiebear »

I'd love to have one of these dolls, but I'd have to win the lottery first. What's your doll's name?

Eurodoll
Former Member

Post by Eurodoll »

He is Liam. You will see the avatar of him in a few mins from this post. I will also try posting some photos of him. Its not just the doll, but the way you dress them. Tells you a bit of yourself. Yes, their not cheap, and mine is heavy to move. I bought mine 2nd hand and saved a lot. Previous owner looked after him well, as good as new. Worth every penny. Like me, Liam is a long haired HM 80s rocker type boy. Dressed in skinny skintight pants, boots and leather. Very cute, very sexy and raunchy! Give me time, and I will sort out some photos to post.

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

I saw your pictures of him in the Album. He is stunning!!! It makes me even more excited to get mine. He is ordered and awaiting production. I LOVE the way you dressed him. Did you use any lifts or anything or just muscle him around?
Thank you for sharing him. He's is gorgeous. Do you know the name of the sculpt? :multi:
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

INFORMATIONS