www.wmdolls.com

Hi I am new and ordering a Real Doll male

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Hi I am new and ordering a Real Doll male

Post by shimu3z »

May I say that as a new member of the Forum and to these dolls in general that I am considering and questioning everything. I have been speaking to the Real Doll folks like crazy lately as my biggest concern is the weight of the male dolls. I am just 5'3" and about 125 pounds so I am very concerned about the male doll's weight. The staff has been so helpful in answering my questions. I think that one member here mentioned a patient lift and I am seriously considering that.

I am a very private and isolated individual and would have no help with him. And I have a couple of health issues. It's scares me about the weight, but it scares me more not acknowledging that side of myself. I have been in a very difficult situation for a long time and look at this as a solution for me for this time in my life.
If anyone has a Real Doll Male, I'd love suggestions about handling him.
Thank you.

:angel:
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Hi I am new and ordering a Real Doll male

Post by siliconelover »

ReaLDOLL male or female, they all present a problem trying to move them. At your size and weight, I would say it will be almost impossible for you to do so. If you are able to leave your doll on the bed, that would be a plus. I would hate to see you not acknowledge this side of yourself and believe that you should experience all in life that you want to. I hope you can figure out the logistics of this and continue to pursue and eventually fulfill this dream.

Welcome to the Doll World
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheMan01 »

I hope that you can find a way to make things work. I can say that even the female dolls can be quite heavy even for us guys.

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Thank you for answering right away!!! I hope others will speak up and give me pointers on physically moving and handling him. I actually spoke to a counselor today and she is all for it. She suggested that I get on the Forum and ask for suggestions so that is what I am doing.
It's interesting to me that I am even considering this alternative.
shimu3z

InAccessible1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by InAccessible1 »

shimu3z wrote:May I say that as a new member of the Forum and to these dolls in general that I am considering and questioning everything. I have been speaking to the Real Doll folks like crazy lately as my biggest concern is the weight of the male dolls. I am just 5'3" and about 125 pounds so I am very concerned about the male doll's weight. The staff has been so helpful in answering my questions. I think that one member here mentioned a patient lift and I am seriously considering that.

I am a very private and isolated individual and would have no help with him. And I have a couple of health issues. It's scares me about the weight, but it scares me more not acknowledging that side of myself. I have been in a very difficult situation for a long time and look at this as a solution for me for this time in my life.
If anyone has a Real Doll Male, I'd love suggestions about handling him.
Thank you.

:angel:
Hey Shimu3z with being a small lady I think getting that lift would be very beneficial for you. Granted my husband got a Brazil; which is lighter than a Real Doll, I found it very hard to move her myself. I am still trying to figure out which would be best for myself. I hope you find a way around the weight issue so that you can start your journey as a doll owner. I'm not sure how much help I would be, but please feel free to ask me any questions. Talk to ya later. :D

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

I'm going to agree with SiliconeLover... Silicone Dolls are going to be heavy period... :( and the male dolls are even heavier then the female dolls. Given your size a patient lift may be really the way to go but my concern is the weight of the full size doll.

Have you thought of possibly the Male Torso??

I believe that you should be able to acknowledge this side of yourself... :D

Good luck with your decision... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

I actually want the full experience, not just the torso or a male part. I want to have the ability to wrap up into the doll and sleep with the body of the doll. It's not just the act I want but the full feeling of having a personage , if you will, beside and around me.
shimu3z

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

I'm not going to be on much these days as I am trying to take a break from the Internet as a whole...

But you are the same size as me I am 5'3" and around 120lbs and I manage with my Zachaeus just fine, he is the lighter body b.

Then again I also have my fiancé to help me, but when I don't I still manage just fine.

Always have something nearby to sit him in, always know what your next move is ahead of time.

Before even attempting to move him, (once he's out of the crate he arrives in of course) try getting a feel for him by just "attempting" to pick him up to see what you can handle, that's what I do.

And if the male RealDoll is too heavy MaidLee just came out with a male doll with two faces "JohnLee" and "DanLee".
http://www.maidleedoll.com/welcome.htm

Good luck!!

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

I noticed the MaidLee dolls but they are latex and I am allergic to latex. I won't have anyone to help me with him, but I think I will be ok if I am smart about it. He will be spending most of his time in my bed anyway.
Thanks.
shimu3z

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

I am happy to say, I am in the ordering process. I chose the B body.
If anyone has suggestions or guidance for me how to handle him, please keep the thoughts coming my way.
Thank you.
shimu3z

Humper

Post by Humper »

shimu3z wrote:Thank you for answering right away!!! I hope others will speak up and give me pointers on physically moving and handling him. I actually spoke to a counselor today and she is all for it. She suggested that I get on the Forum and ask for suggestions so that is what I am doing.
It's interesting to me that I am even considering this alternative.
Welcome! And I think you have a cool and REALISTIC counselor. You will also find a lot of support on this forum. Most here enjoy their doll hobby and are willing to share experiences.

As for your new guy's weight, the "leave him on the bed" suggestion sounds good to me.

H.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

shimu3z wrote:If anyone has suggestions or guidance for me how to handle him, please keep the thoughts coming my way.
Thank you.
Maybe a patient lift like this is an idea, they aren't exactly cheap, but if they can lift a bedridden human male, they should work on a male doll as well.
Attachments
drive-13010SV-1[1].jpg
drive-13010SV-1[1].jpg (77.22 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Thank you, AlexKnight, I have considered this option and am looking at that. I ordered my guy yesterday!!!!! He is in the order process. Yikes!
shimu3z

InAccessible1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by InAccessible1 »

shimu3z wrote:Thank you, AlexKnight, I have considered this option and am looking at that. I ordered my guy yesterday!!!!! He is in the order process. Yikes!
Wow Shimu3z I am excited for you. :D Now it's just the wait time you have to get through. Did you decide on getting that lift after all?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Congrats on your order :D Now there's the hard time waiting :(
Please, keep us informed and please post some pictures when he arrives 8)
:glou:

INFORMATIONS