www.wmdolls.com

Hi I am new and ordering a Real Doll male

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hi I am new and ordering a Real Doll male

Post by shimu3z »

Nyarlat wrote:We will hold you to that promise Shimu! :)

So soon indeed, it may be a good thing that you are busy at home in these last few weeks, so that a ditch doesn't appear in your floor from the pacing. :wink:

Oh, and please take AlexKnight's sage advice for when he arrives and keep a spatula handy when you open the crate... so you can pick your jaw up from the floor. :razz:
Hee hee! I have a picture of him from RD but I don't have permission to post it (I did not ask). He is a hunk.
This week will be a big week for me work wise and then they will ship him.
My, but what an amazing experience waiting has been! :lol:
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

310smokeme wrote:

So soon indeed, it may be a good thing that you are busy at home in these last few weeks, so that a ditch doesn't appear in your floor from the pacing. :wink:

Oh, and please take AlexKnight's sage advice for when he arrives and keep a spatula handy when you open the crate... so you can pick your jaw up from the floor. :razz:

Exactly why....if your not busy... you need too tile the floor while waiting. This keeps you from pacing. And if the tiling is completed before he arrives and you do start pacing.... you have a solid surface too prevent that ditch!! Sage advice indeed from Alex Knight no Question....The spatula and the floor tile. This will also keep your jaw from smashing thought the floor and ending up in the basement!!
Smoke,
That would hurt! I do need to tile a floor , actually, this Winter. Thanks, you guys for staying in touch.
shimu3z

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

shimu3z wrote:

Hee hee! I have a picture of him from RD but I don't have permission to post it (I did not ask). He is a hunk.
This week will be a big week for me work wise and then they will ship him.
My, but what an amazing experience waiting has been! :lol:

Great news!!... I staying tuned! :glou:
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

I was asked for a shipping date today. I am looking at my calendar and will reply soon. It's exciting!
shimu3z

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

shimu3z wrote:I was asked for a shipping date today. I am looking at my calendar and will reply soon. It's exciting!
Woo!! Too bad you can't set the date for "five minutes from now" eh? :wink:

He's almost home. :multi: :multi:

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

Wow! So close, so close. You are so more patience than I would have been. You are sooo lucky shimu3z to know he will be coming home. Congratulation!

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

He is being shipped next Monday!!!!!!! :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
I am not excited at all! :whistle:
Funny, but I am a little nervous, too, as this is my first guy like this. :oops:
shimu3z

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

Next Monday? In that case you can wait a few more weeks right? :wink:

He's just around the corner Shimu! :multi: :multi:

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Yep. I don't know how many days he will take but I'll know Monday when they say he's shipped.
:glou:
shimu3z

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

shimu3z wrote:Funny, but I am a little nervous, too, as this is my first guy like this. :oops:
Just wait until a few hours before he arrives, then your nervousness will reach it's peak. It did with me, when my first doll was about to arrive. I looked at the clock about every 5 minutes, walked to the window every 10 minutes, to look if I could see the truck.

And then... when the delivery guy rings your doorbell, your heart will probably jump up in your throat :D :D But it's all good!
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

AlexKnight wrote:
shimu3z wrote:Funny, but I am a little nervous, too, as this is my first guy like this. :oops:
Just wait until a few hours before he arrives, then your nervousness will reach it's peak. It did with me, when my first doll was about to arrive. I looked at the clock about every 5 minutes, walked to the window every 10 minutes, to look if I could see the truck.

And then... when the delivery guy rings your doorbell, your heart will probably jump up in your throat :D :D But it's all good!

With My CJ I didn't have any of that.Seko Only ships too the Nearest airport in Canada. So Even though The shipping was super fast I still had to drive too the airport ... Then clear her through customs... A treat in itself..... Yeah It's not like waiting by the window waiting for the truck too arrive.... But would I change any of it for the girl of my dreams???? Absolutely Not!!!

shimu3z.. I am excited for you!! :D

Hang in there girl!! We are all in this together!! :wink:

Smoke!

Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Post by Stephanie RD »

Congrats!

Based on posts here over the last year it seems Abyss has really improved it wait time.

When did you first order him?

Are you fully prepared for the uncrating? It is a process.

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Stephanie RD wrote:Congrats!

Based on posts here over the last year it seems Abyss has really improved it wait time.

Dear Stephanie,
I have two men scheduled to come when they deliver him to uncrate him and put him on the bed for me and then put the crate where I will store it. So , yes, I feel I am prepared for the uncrating. I ordered him first at the End of April. He has been ready for 2 weeks waiting, but I have had so much going on at my home, I have had no privacy. So I requested him to be shipped next week when I didn't have people around. RD was amazing how they stayed in contact with me and I was able to see him first and approve his face up. (I had requested that also) They, so far , have been great to work with.

I am excited to see him in person and am looking into getting a lift if needed. I have a good friend who knows about him and she said she'll help me move him if needed. Other than that he is a secret where I live!! :razz: but not one here on the Forum! :multi: :multi:
shimu3z

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

shimu3z wrote:
Stephanie RD wrote:Congrats!

Dear Stephanie,
I have two men scheduled to come when they deliver him to uncrate him and put him on the bed for me and then put the crate where I will store it. So , yes, I feel I am prepared for the uncrating. I ordered him first at the End of April. He has been ready for 2 weeks waiting, but I have had so much going on at my home, I have had no privacy. So I requested him to be shipped next week when I didn't have people around. RD was amazing how they stayed in contact with me and I was able to see him first and approve his face up. (I had requested that also) They, so far , have been great to work with.

I am excited to see him in person and am looking into getting a lift if needed. I have a good friend who knows about him and she said she'll help me move him if needed. Other than that he is a secret where I live!! :razz: but not one here on the Forum! :multi: :multi:
Abyss's Customer Service is second too none. They will tell you up front way before the shipping date what too expect and work with you too make it all happen.

shimu3z... This is all about you Girl... You deserve to be happy.. Just please ...squeeze off a couple of shots and post em before the honeymoon..... We are all dying too meet him.!!

Smoke!!

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Abyss's Customer Service is second too none. They will tell you up front way before the shipping date what too expect and work with you too make it all happen.

shimu3z... This is all about you Girl... You deserve to be happy.. Just please ...squeeze off a couple of shots and post em before the honeymoon..... We are all dying too meet him.!!

Smoke!!

Smoke,
So many are being so supportive of my journey. It touches me. Do not fear, I will post pics. He is gorgeous. I think even the male folks of the Forum will think him well made and fine. The shipping is happening Monday-then I find out how many days to wait from that.

I thank you for saying what you did. It is time for some happiness.

Thanks for the post. :whistle:
shimu3z

INFORMATIONS