www.wmdolls.com

Introduction and Questions

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Re: Introduction and Questions

Post by LorileiXAlec »

You are very welcome! Nope I unfortunately am still making payments... XD

But I will post pictures once he arrives!! ;)

Yes I am very happy with my first one! But I also just really love life size life like figures/dolls aka Polymerisians!! :D

Plus my ultimate goal is to one day own 2-3 of every brand name doll out there!! Or 1 of every variety if every brand name!! XD

And my human fiancé is very open minded and loving and is helping me to achieve this goal!!

:)

InAccessible1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by InAccessible1 »

LorileiXAlec wrote:You are very welcome! Nope I unfortunately am still making payments... XD

But I will post pictures once he arrives!! ;)

Yes I am very happy with my first one! But I also just really love life size life like figures/dolls aka Polymerisians!! :D

Plus my ultimate goal is to one day own 2-3 of every brand name doll out there!! Or 1 of every variety if every brand name!! XD

And my human fiancé is very open minded and loving and is helping me to achieve this goal!!

:)
WOW you will have a good sized harem going on once you meet your goal. Soooo personal question coming up. Do you incorporate your doll in your sex life? Seeing as though your fiance is open minded does he join in? Is the penis flexible? Meaning if you are riding it, is it uncomfortable? Or it feels like you are riding the real thing? Likewise in the sitting down position, is it comfortable? Do you feel a sense of intimacy with him? I am going to assume that clean up is easy. But what about the over all cleanliness of the doll? Does he attract dust? I realize you gave me two additional sites besides Real Dolls. What made you decide on Abyss for your purchase. I think that's all the questions I have for now. Thanks for answering what you can.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Yeah I will alright!! XD lol

Well my fiancé is old fashioned, so we haven't gone all the way yet. I'm a virgin and he wants to wait until our honeymoon.
So as far sex related questions I can't give review yet.

But yes he is very realistic we do "play" a bit. And with other "toys". But as far using Zachaeus as a whole, he's more then a sex you to me so I don't really use him for that. But we might or I might once we've been on our honeymoon. ;)

Well as far as why I chose abyss/RealDoll it was because at that time they were the only company that made a male doll. And I always said I wanted to get a RealDoll because they were the first company I found, that introduced me to love dolls as a whole.

As far as cleanliness he is clean, though silicone as a whole attracts dust so that's why maybe owners have some form of baby powder. It takes away the stickiness, and dust sticks less. :)

Silicone is easy to clean, I once pulled his tongue out to see what it looked like up close, then pretended to French kiss him (minus the mouth lol), and I just used soap and water to clean it. Then used baby powder to keep it from getting dusty. Although I haven't managed to put his tongue back in yet.... XD

Lol alot of lube or just a really wet to give will go back in alot easier..... XD

But I like looking at it so I keep it in a ziplock filled with baby powder. I plan on buying another one at a later date. :)

INFORMATIONS