www.wmdolls.com

Men with long hair.........

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Men with long hair.........

Post by LorileiXAlec »

What do you guys and gals think of men with long hair?? Now that can be organic men or Polymerisian/doll men! And any length that is below the ears a considerable amount is considered long!! And anywhere from shortish-long(past the ears) to super long(past the butt) is acceptable!!

How would you guys and gals like a Male Polymerisian/doll with long hair??

Would you go for a goth guy? Or a fantasy guy?(think knight or Viking) or a mythical guy?? (Think merman or male fairy)

Would you go for the same stuff with a male poly/doll as you would with an organic guy??

Let me know what you think??

^,..,^

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Men with long hair.........

Post by RainLover »

Although in general I think mullets are a turn-off, I always liked it on MacGyver (Richard Dean Anderson). :)

Guys with hair longer than that and I tend to just roll my eyes. Whatev's, y'know? :roll:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

My brother loved macgyver when we were growing up!!! XD

Really?? What about Tarzan?? Or a merman with his hair tied back??

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

There are certain guys who can bring it, like Bob Marley and his dreads, but do you remember Fabio? We used to joke that when he meets girls, he runs his fingers through his hair as he says, "You're almost as beautiful as I am!" :mrgreen: I guess that's why in general I just can't take the long hair seriously.
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

As this is all about fantasy I'd say I love male Anime characters with long hair.
In real life I am thinking of fantasy/history movies like for example in Highlander or Braveheart.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Hmmm interesting....

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

I used to have hair almost down to my ass up untill about a few years ago..
Then I cut it just around shoulder or longer..
Then just this year I cut it all off..
Im your typical short hair cut male now..
I shoot a lot of pool and it just got in my eyes and drove me nuts , Plus im
no spring chicken anymore and I honestly think it was speeding up the hair line
going back lol..
Shorter hair is MUCH simpler to take care of ..

I look at some people with long hair and it looks great and then some people it
just looks wrong..
So id have to say if you get a wig of long hair for your male doll you might want to
get a cheaper one to try it out and see what you think before you spend big bucks on
one and hate it :)..

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Hmmm interesting.... Why not just pull it back?? That's what I do....!! :)

Anyways!! Yeah I might do that! But I know I like long hair!! XD

^,..,^

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

I have had long hair for more years than I will mention, usually in a pony tail. The hair stylist's have a fit when I want it trimmed. Used to have a beard to match, but it is gone now - kind of miss it.

f80man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by f80man »

Same as above, had hair to the middle of my back for 40 yrs so the person who sent me to the real world would have a nice trophy. Lost it a few yrs ago to chemo.
Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for Monks.

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

LorileiXAlec wrote:What do you guys and gals think of men with long hair??
Ah, 1971 and off to college. Years of "high and tight" haircuts behind me, mandated by my Lt. Colonel father, I just didn't want to have to think about hair length again. I wore it beyond shoulder length for a few years until I needed to get a job, so off it came. I liked it long and wore it in a pony tail much of the time. Many of my female friends expressed jealousy since I have (had) a natural wave and lots of body. I prefer it short now and have for many years since it is so much easier to care for, but sometimes I miss it long when I see some of the old photos.
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I've hit on what I thought was a woman, but turned out to be a man with long hair.
I've noticed many Black Men look like girl, with long hair, sometimes wrapped in a rubberband. They also have a very smooth-like face. I will admit, I've been attracted to some Black Men, who I thought were girls. Also note: Mulatto guys tend to really look like cute girls, because of the way their hair is.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:I've hit on what I thought was a woman, but turned out to be a man with long hair.
I've noticed many Black Men look like girl, with long hair, sometimes wrapped in a rubberband. They also have a very smooth-like face. I will admit, I've been attracted to some Black Men, who I thought were girls. Also note: Mulatto guys tend to really look like cute girls, because of the way their hair is.

remember the crying game??
BG

guy looked better than some of my GF.

MrJorgon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MrJorgon »

I have long hair, always have had, even in school. My wife (when she was alive) had the short hair, and I had the long. That's how we were when we met, and she wouldn't let me have it cut.

I certainly wouldn't consider someone's hair length as something to be mocked, or to make them seem unimportant, frivolous etc... or any other antonym of "serious". Luckily, I don't take prematurely judgemental people seriously. :roll:
The name's Jorgon... Hugh Jorgon.

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

A child of the 60s I've had long hair most all my life, long & flowing in youth, tied back in a tail now.

INFORMATIONS