www.wmdolls.com

Men with long hair.........

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Men with long hair.........

Post by IanEvans »

NamRepaid wrote:A child of the 60s I've had long hair most all my life, long & flowing in youth, tied back in a tail now.
When I was young, if my hair was in a ponytail then I was probably also wearing a tie. :roll: 'Course, now I'm a grownup and thus don't have to wear a tie if I don't want to (if anyone says anything, I tell them superflous garments are against my religion :P ), but the only time my hair isn't tied back is when I'm bathing or sleeping.

I have baby-fine hair that's very resistant to styling products, and thus throughout my childhood was never satisfied with the results of a haircut. So at 14 I just decided, fuck it, I'm not cutting it anymore, though I suppose being a musician and discovering hard rock also influenced my decision. I did cut it once after that when I was just shy of 21 (I did it myself, and even tied a shoelace around my head so I could layer the back :lol: ), but regretted it almost immediately and began growing it back shortly after.

But by then it had begun thinning on top, and the only place I've ever been where the skullet appears to be in style is Vancouver Island...where I just can't see myself living due to the lack of an original music scene (sorry, but I hate cover bands :x ). I didn't wanna find out the hard way that I'm not one of those rare White men who can pull off a shaved head, but still didn't wanna have to deal with haircuts either, so I wound up getting a hair transplant. While it's nothing close to the face-concealing bangs of my youth, at least I can go out in public without a baseball cap (i.e. "toupee with a brim") and not feel completely self-conscious about my appearance. :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

NotMyName wrote:
NamRepaid wrote:A child of the 60s I've had long hair most all my life, long & flowing in youth, tied back in a tail now.
When I was young, if my hair was in a ponytail then I was probably also wearing a tie. :roll: 'Course, now I'm a grownup and thus don't have to wear a tie if I don't want to (if anyone says anything, I tell them superflous garments are against my religion :P ), but the only time my hair isn't tied back is when I'm bathing or sleeping.
I'm not one of those rare White men who can pull off a shaved head, but still didn't wanna have to deal with haircuts either, so I wound up getting a hair transplant. While it's nothing close to the face-concealing bangs of my youth, at least I can go out in public without a baseball cap (i.e. "toupee with a brim") and not feel completely self-conscious about my appearance. :wink:

hey,

my hair story is much like notmyname's as a matter of fact we could be brothers.me older at mid 50's.

see image created below,
i did not change much to make you into me. more bald, long white beard. no glasses.

i call this image"notmyface",but that is close.

i too have some long hair in back. still dark,but not much else. i never got a transplant nor hair piece. just combed it straight back at 19 and went with the loss.
i am ok with it in general .i am a low maintenance guy so the beard and long hair win.
sorry to say i read a survey once in a woman's mag, while getting an oil change, it said my style hair,bald with ponytail and beard was the least favorite look of all time for most girls.ladies. woman.?
contrary to my lazy approach to my beauty.a shaved head was more popular.
how about some bald dolls.
that is a REAL TRUE MALE ONLY look. no one mistakes me for a lady ,ever.
Attachments
28235.jpg
28235.jpg (197.3 KiB) Viewed 3991 times

Humper

Post by Humper »

The hippie or outdoors-man look, with wavy locks and trimmed beard, is great! Guys that have long hair and appear to be girls are a turn-off. As to the latter, many mostly-but-not-entirely-straight men like them.

H.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

I love men with long hair!!!!
In case it wasn't obvious!! XD

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

I've loved boys in the past with longer hair usually a little lower than their ears. It's always washed, silky and thick, or otherwise it can look repealing. I've always thought it would be tough to find attractive hair for male dolls. Even the pictures of what is available are to blatantly obvious it is a wig. It may be that mens styles use parts in the hair more often, if it's short hair the border between scalp and face exposes the base of every hair follicle in front, and the ears show. A hand woven lace wig used in movies would be ideal for a male doll.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13760

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Sound cool!! :)

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

skybird100000 wrote:As this is all about fantasy I'd say I love male Anime characters with long hair.
In real life I am thinking of fantasy/history movies like for example in Highlander or Braveheart.
Anime men have hair to die for!!

In reality, I think it just depends on how it looks on a person. I like long hair on guys that can pull it off. One of my ex BF's had shoulder length hair that he dyed black that was awesome. I also think some bald guys look bad ass. It goes the other way too, I think I look better with shorter hair. My favorite cut on myself is an angled chin length bob- and then play with color or highlights!

I just bought a long wig for Aki so I'll post pics when it comes. I tend to buy mid priced wigs ($30-$50), so they are not cheap Halloween wigs, but also not super expensive wigs real people might want.
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

@shadowcat - me too I love anime hair!! XD though personally a fantasy guy ie merman, fairy, elf etc... With long hair is just awesome!! XD also can't wait to see the pictures!! ^,..,^

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I started growing it out when I was 14, and I'm 38 now (although people who don't know how old I am usually think I'm still in my mid-20s... when I was in my actual mid-20s, they thought I was a teenager). I won't ever cut it as long as I've got enough hair on my head. And it's not long if it doesn't brush your nipples (mine is almost down to my waist right now).

And I find long hair (nipple length or longer) extremely attractive, regardless of gender.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Me too!!! But may I ask just out of curiosity?? Are you male or female??

I'm the same way people think I'm 12...... And I'm twice that!! XD

I never wanted to cut my hair and regret doing it...... :(

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I'm male, but not masculine. I'm an androgynous goth who likes to wear makeup.

My Album:

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Awesome!!! Wicked!!

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Chikkin__Noodul wrote:I'm male, but not masculine. I'm an androgynous goth who likes to wear makeup.
Cool. I like the whole androgyny thing- probably why I'm into anime and cosplay :) Also the reason I really like my RD2-he has a lot of the more feminine/androgynous features.

Wig for Aki came. It's super soft. The lighting sucks for photos right now- it's all stormy outside.
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

Ahh, finally got my old account back.

If you want to see photos of androgynous gothic me, look here:

http://kinkyelf.tumblr.com/tagged/elfboi
http://elfboi.tumblr.com/tagged/elfboi

Warning: Full male frontal nudity on some photos. Includes one closeup photo of my erect penis.

My Album:

InAccessible1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by InAccessible1 »

I think I have always been fascinated by men with long hair. This started back in my teens when I was reading a lot of Native American romance novels. Long, thick, wavy hair is what I like. Something to run my hands through during intimate moments. Of course when I got into anime some of my favorite characters had long hair. I guess the only feminine thing on them would be their hair, the rest is all masculine. Someone mention Highlander, I loved watching the show and the movies. Perhaps if I decide to get a doll, I will purchase a nice long haired wig to go with him.

INFORMATIONS