www.wmdolls.com

Questions for a female that has a male doll?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
ShadowCat

Re: Questions for a female that has a male doll?

Post by ShadowCat »

LorileiXAlec wrote:that's another thing i'm curious about is clean up...... *blush*
I'm sure this is soo much easier for male dolls compared to females.

I just wash him with baby body wash (what I use for his whole body) almost immediately afterwards. If I want a really good cleaning, I'll just detach the penis and wash it in the bathroom sink.
I do not (and never plan on) using the anal entry. Cleaning there would be similar to cleaning a female and that is described in the little booklet that comes with your Realdoll.
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Post by Stephanie RD »

Dear ShadowCat

Thank you for being so open. Aki looks handsome in his photos.

-One trick for getting difficult or impossible clothing to fit is to simply cut open 50% or the entire back and then sew on Velcro patches. Yes, it would ruin the shirt or jacket for any human to wear but since dolls are always sitting or lying down the back doesn't really show.

I'm considering writing a detail essay of all my clothing experiences.

-What type of clothing do you like Aki wearing? My owner discovered that many types of clothing such as long sleep shirts, Greek slave costumes, and others simply did not look good on RDs because we don't move and give off a sexy twirl.

Tight, spandex or lyrca clothing does look very sexy on my because it shows off my perfect body.

-Making the switch from masturbation to RD sex was frankly a major change for my owner. Just like you his body does get tired from having to work at making love. Masturbation was and still is a lot easier and more practical for him.

I'm glad to hear Aki is getting plenty of loving from you.

-Do you plan making Aki his own account here? He could have a lot of fun with the girls in the 'Dolls Alive' forum.

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Thought I'd speak up for all the lurkers reading this. You're answers are beyond enlightening. I'm sure (if pressed), most men are truly curious as to what the female sex drive would be if not were not always responding to the "slightly" more intense male drive. It's neat to see that seemingly a pleasant cruise control gets established, but equally neat to see that traditional cuddling and simple non-sexual touch is probably more appealing. Funny how dolls allow us to get much more of one element while falling short in another (which we either accept or exercise our imagination to replace).

Again, thanks for the candor. I'm sure my curiosity is not the only one being tempted with satisfaction. And just for the record, this spectator things female owner/male dolls are waaaaay cool (based on my limited exposure).
Vanity of Vanities. All is Vanity.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Stephanie RD wrote:Dear ShadowCat

-What type of clothing do you like Aki wearing? My owner discovered that many types of clothing such as long sleep shirts, Greek slave costumes, and others simply did not look good on RDs because we don't move and give off a sexy twirl.
Aki just wears a loose t-shirt and boxes from Hanes most of the time. I had to get some pants to help protect his legs from my cat's nails (as they insist on jumping on him sometimes). He is clothed most of the time so I choose soft material and loose waist bands that won't leave any marks. The clothes also protect from lint and cat hair. His fair skin tone shows up everything. I have yet to try anything tight, but that would be just for photoshoots.
Stephanie RD wrote: -Do you plan making Aki his own account here? He could have a lot of fun with the girls in the 'Dolls Alive' forum.
Most likely not due to time constraints and I'm not really into role playing that much. Sorry ladies, he's taken :)

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

47616902 wrote:Thought I'd speak up for all the lurkers reading this. You're answers are beyond enlightening. I'm sure (if pressed), most men are truly curious as to what the female sex drive would be if not were not always responding to the "slightly" more intense male drive. It's neat to see that seemingly a pleasant cruise control gets established, but equally neat to see that traditional cuddling and simple non-sexual touch is probably more appealing. Funny how dolls allow us to get much more of one element while falling short in another (which we either accept or exercise our imagination to replace).

Again, thanks for the candor. I'm sure my curiosity is not the only one being tempted with satisfaction. And just for the record, this spectator things female owner/male dolls are waaaaay cool (based on my limited exposure).
I'm glad others find it informative. I probably don't have a typical female sex drive. Women can be all over the spectrum with that (I assume there are probably some men with lower/higher drives too). I'm not sure what is typical for most women because I've always considered mine very low (I can have no interest for months at a time). On the other hand, I do know a woman who confessed to me that she thinks about sex daily. I suppose it's whatever works for you.

I am probably typical in that I like cuddling, kissing, hugs and hand holding on a daily basis WITHOUT it being a precursor to sex. Aki's perfect in that way :)

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Ok. With shovel in hand, i dig deeper in the questions, hoping I don't hit a gas line and catch a blazing explosion. Feel free to answer with a PM or "let the silence have it's way with me" if tooooo personal. I think the answer might be insightful to women who want one, or to husbands thinking of one for the wife/significant other.

(ask the question already :shakefist: ) I know.

How would you rate sex with the male doll vs with male with a pulse. 8O Understanding that the doll doesn't move on it's own, etc. Would it be worth having if a woman had access to the real thing (as opposed to men who could have a harem and still find use for a doll). Of course this a totally male question, but hey....chose the title of your forum with extreme caution :mrgreen:

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

thanQ shadowcat, but what about his pubic hair?? if you get "stuff" in it?? do you just use a wet wash cloth?? or something (also when you say you wash him i assume you mean "sponge bath? ie: not actually put him in the tub right?? O_O )

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

LorileiXAlec wrote:thanQ shadowcat, but what about his pubic hair?? if you get "stuff" in it?? do you just use a wet wash cloth?? or something (also when you say you wash him i assume you mean "sponge bath? ie: not actually put him in the tub right?? O_O )
Aki doesn't have any pubic hair-so it's not an issue. I would assume just using a sponge and soap would be fine. Yes, he gets sponge baths- I can not lift him into the tub. I wash one side then turn him over and do the other. Towel dry and lots of baby powder- he smells great after that :)

47616902- I'll tackle your question after this weekend. I'll be away a few days and didn't want you to think I was ignoring it. (any significance to the numbers for your username?)

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Thanks for letting me know. I had assumed I was burning in a glorious inferno after digging too deep and hitting a gas line. Still getting use to the protocol here (ie I discovered the dynamic for bumping a message and thought I had uncovered some great new thing).

The numbers represent the letters "dgfafi b" which stands for "do great fantasy activities for Internet buddies!!!.....ok that's not true. They do stand for something easy for me to remember but not entertaining to explain, so I just now decided that each time someone asks me the meaning, I will come up with an "almost" believable but fictions answer. Congrats. You're the first!

By the way, you're post to me is the last one you will ever do as an active poster, next post makes you an active member. Moving on up in the world aren't ya.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

@shadowcat ok than then! ^,..,^

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

oops meant to say :: "@shadowcat thanQ then! ^,..,^ "

blasters714

Post by blasters714 »

You said you can't talk to him about friends and family but he should be the best listener of all.He isnt distracted by a football game or other women,he just stares into your eyes and listens intently;and is always on your side.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

47616902 wrote:Ok. With shovel in hand, i dig deeper in the questions, hoping I don't hit a gas line and catch a blazing explosion.
That's funny.
47616902 wrote:(ask the question already :shakefist: ) I know.

How would you rate sex with the male doll vs with male with a pulse. 8O Understanding that the doll doesn't move on it's own, etc. Would it be worth having if a woman had access to the real thing (as opposed to men who could have a harem and still find use for a doll). Of course this a totally male question, but hey....chose the title of your forum with extreme caution :mrgreen:
Okay- what follows is my opinion/experience only- (sorry guys) sex with Aki is more satisfying for me. Again, I do not think I am a typical woman. Part of the reason I decided to get a doll in the first place is because I, myself, have some issues with sex. I am probably too "guarded" when I am with a real guy. With Aki, I have no barriers up. It's something I don't fully understand why, I have no history of trauma or abuse.
Whether it would be worth having a doll or not probably depends on the person. I would say that most women would prefer the real thing. She might be into a doll if she likes toys and has a high libido, but that woman is probably not in the majority.
Are you trying to decide whether to get a doll for a woman/"threesome?"

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

47616902 wrote: The numbers represent the letters "dgfafi b" which stands for "do great fantasy activities for Internet buddies!!!.....ok that's not true. They do stand for something easy for me to remember but not entertaining to explain, so I just now decided that each time someone asks me the meaning, I will come up with an "almost" believable but fictions answer. Congrats. You're the first!
I was actually believing it at first.
47616902 wrote:By the way, you're post to me is the last one you will ever do as an active poster, next post makes you an active member. Moving on up in the world aren't ya.
yup.
blasters714 wrote:You said you can't talk to him about friends and family but he should be the best listener of all.He isnt distracted by a football game or other women,he just stares into your eyes and listens intently;and is always on your side.
He is a great listener. I just said I can't talk ABOUT him TO friends and family- that's all :)

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

What an insightful answer. Honestly, I was sitting around waiting for an answer that revolved around physical difference (typical male that I am), and your answer gives an emotional justification. That sooooo supports everything that I've read (studied a bit on the subject). All that talk about "not the size of the ship, motion in the ocean" may apply to a woman who is already comfortable with her man (or can be comfortable with any man :drinking: ). But the real reason that women may not be enjoying sex with their man (speaking mainly about marriages) is because of lack of being comfortable.

Men are visual and want to see their partner, but women (thanks to our media infested world) tend to be incredibly uncomfortable with thier bodies (even if they have a super model body). And of course, the level of emotional intimancy that she has or doesn't have with the her partner totally opens or shuts the door to enjoyment.

So it makes total sense that if a woman had a doll, with whom all of the issues of appearance no longer apply, and there is no fear of betrayal, exploitation, or taking for granted, then it would stand to reason that a woman with a doll could enjoy that doll more because it's not an uphill battle to get to the point of enjoying him.

That's my freudian interpretation. Feel free anyone to call me out as an ignorant uninformed male or an insightful enlightned Einstein.

INFORMATIONS