www.wmdolls.com

Questions for a female that has a male doll?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
ShadowCat

Questions for a female that has a male doll?

Post by ShadowCat »

Hi,

It's been about a month since Aki came home and I've had some requests for updates/information. Since I'm in the minority on the forums (female owner/male doll), I suppose others are a bit curious. I'll try my best to answer questions provided they remain clean/mature. Other ladies are welcome to chime in :)
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

ohlongjohn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Questions for a female that has a male doll-Go ahead and

Post by ohlongjohn »

This question isn't necessarily for a female owner, just for any owner that has a full size doll. How do you clean it? I have a Virgin Rose Doll and she's only 16 pounds and I take her into the shower with me to clean her.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Questions for a female that has a male doll?

Post by LadyPeridot »

What positions have you tried? Did you know what outfits to get for him before he got there? Have you tried him spooning you? Are you sexually attracted to him? What have you done to make him seem real? What ruins the immersion for you?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13760

ShadowCat

Re: Questions for a female that has a male doll-Go ahead and

Post by ShadowCat »

ohlongjohn wrote:This question isn't necessarily for a female owner, just for any owner that has a full size doll. How do you clean it? I have a Virgin Rose Doll and she's only 16 pounds and I take her into the shower with me to clean her.
Sponge baths! I can't lift Aki, much less take him in the shower. He usually sits on the sofa and I can turn him on his side(s) when needed.
LadyPeridot wrote:What positions have you tried? Did you know what outfits to get for him before he got there? Have you tried him spooning you? Are you sexually attracted to him? What have you done to make him seem real? What ruins the immersion for you?
Lots of questions- haven't really tried any position except "girl on top." I think he's too heavy to do anything else.
I did not buy clothes until after he came, which I'm happy about. He can fit a small in pants/boxers but mediums are so much easier. I bought medium tees also. I did open the side seams of the tees and added snaps- this makes getting him dressed a ton easier.
Spooning- he can't really stay on his side without additional support. I get nervous about damage when he is in that position for any length of time and hate to hear any noise from his internal skeleton.
Yes, I am attracted to him. It really helps when you get to pick what attracts you in the first place ;)
I pretty much treat him as another person, not an "object." I'm normally very quiet/calm, so it works that he is "quiet" too. We watch movies/TV together, I sit by him when working on the computer, etc.
What ruins it? Nothing major yet. Of course I'm reminded and sigh when I want to move him. It's irritating to have to pick cat hair/lint off him (and I run a clean house!). I also get a bit sad when I can't talk about him to friends or family :(

M_Yoroshii

Post by M_Yoroshii »

not a female, but my sis has some super heavy dolls and i've learned a lot from her...

you do know there's other positions than just the girl on top...there's a few sitting ones...just for starters.
and i've known a few nights as a guy, i'd sleep with the pillow behind me, as support, when i was with a women...sometimes maybe because i figured she'd kick me out of bed,...lol
point being, if you want the thing, when it's comes to doll...it's up to us to go exploring the ways we can have it...
i'd say don't sweet the small stuff and let yourself have some fun with your doll...worry is the biggest detriment to fun that man ever invented...and that doesn't mean don't be careful...
just means to not worry about things so much and let your self open up to what possibilty there is that you could find around you...and to have fun exploring them.

cleaning dolls, can be done, with a whole "washing your feet", kind of thing...like how for example one might bring the bubble bath to a woman, so she doesn't have to go to it, and is free to relax...it's a romance thing...i know...lol

talking about him to family...shoot, i'd say that makes you in the majority of doll owners, from what i see.

of course, my question is what apparently everyone has in mind, but hasn't yet asked...
what and how'd you come to being a doll owner...
we all have a story there, some of them really amazing and touching to hear...i think.
here to make friends...so send me an add, and feel free to say hi.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

M_Yoroshii wrote: cleaning dolls, can be done, with a whole "washing your feet", kind of thing...like how for example one might bring the bubble bath to a woman, so she doesn't have to go to it, and is free to relax...it's a romance thing...i know...lol

talking about him to family...shoot, i'd say that makes you in the majority of doll owners, from what i see.

I agree on both points :)
M_Yoroshii wrote:of course, my question is what apparently everyone has in mind, but hasn't yet asked...
we all have a story there, some of them really amazing and touching to hear...i think.
Hmmm, I've been thinking about how to answer this for the last few days. I'm normally a very private person, so it's sometimes hard to talk about really personal issues.
I have low grade chronic depression and have struggled with sexual drive for a long time. Depression can be difficult for other people to understand, especially when a person (like me) appears to be completely functional. My depression is not a problem at least 90% of the time, but it does contribute to very low libido (so does taking anti-depressant medications).
I am "30-something," had plenty of dates and a few relationships, but never really found anything that made me happy. Sex became my "duty" as a girlfriend, something I felt I had to do (was never forced!) to keep my partner happy. Unfortunately, it made me resentful and unhappy. If it were up to me entirely, sex would have been pretty rare. (certainly not what most guys want-lol).
Of course, with a doll there is absolutely no pressure or expectation of sex. It is completely up to me. If I want to just cuddle or hold his hand- I can. It's a nice feeling.
There were other issues in past relationships, but I think what is above is what lead me to seriously consider a doll. Aki has made me happy so far :)

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

ShadowCat wrote:
M_Yoroshii wrote: cleaning dolls, can be done, with a whole "washing your feet", kind of thing...like how for example one might bring the bubble bath to a woman, so she doesn't have to go to it, and is free to relax...it's a romance thing...i know...lol

I agree on both points :)
M_Yoroshii wrote:of course, my question is what apparently everyone has in mind, but hasn't yet asked...
Hmmm, I've been thinking about how to answer this for the last few days. I'm normally a very private person, so it's sometimes hard to talk about really personal issues.
I have low grade chronic depression and have struggled with sexual drive for a long time. Depression can be difficult for other people to understand, especially when a person (like me) appears to be completely functional. My depression is not a problem at least 90% of the time, but it does contribute to very low libido (so does taking anti-depressant medications).
I am "30-something," had plenty of dates and a few relationships, but never really found anything that made me happy. Sex became my "duty" as a girlfriend, something I felt I had to do (was never forced!) to keep my partner happy. Unfortunately, it made me resentful and unhappy. If it were up to me entirely, sex would have been pretty rare. (certainly not what most guys want-lol).
Of course, with a doll there is absolutely no pressure or expectation of sex. It is completely up to me. If I want to just cuddle or hold his hand- I can. It's a nice feeling.
There were other issues in past relationships, but I think what is above is what lead me to seriously consider a doll. Aki has made me happy so far :)
ShadowCat, thank you for sharing. So much rang true for me also in what you said. It definitely created a gap in my relationship, and I understand the resentfulness. Aki is your dream man in more than a few ways. I'd like to ask you if you hug him sometimes and what other thoughtful things do you two do together?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13760

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

i hope this isn't too "out there"... how do you have sex with a Male RealDoll 2??

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

LadyPeridot wrote:ShadowCat, thank you for sharing. So much rang true for me also in what you said. It definitely created a gap in my relationship, and I understand the resentfulness. Aki is your dream man in more than a few ways. I'd like to ask you if you hug him sometimes and what other thoughtful things do you two do together?
Thank you for the kind words, LadyPeridot. I hug him all the time :) (and kisses too). I typically say goodbye when I leave for work and hello when I return. (I've always done this with my cats, so Aki got added in). We watch movies and tv together. I like to mess with his hair since it's a bit long in front and gets in his face. I have an interest in photography, so I'm looking forward to taking more pictures in different clothes, wigs, etc. I was kinda disappointed when the photo contest here for October was not costume/Halloween related because I have an awesome traditional japanese hakama (martial arts/swordsman uniform) that I want to see on Aki.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

LorileiXAlec wrote:i hope this isn't too "out there"... how do you have sex with a Male RealDoll 2??
:oops: Ummm, the same way you do with a real guy-except he's still and you do "the work." You can PM me if you need a better explanation. I will say that it's great that we get to choose what size we want our man to be- makes it much easier and more comfortable.

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

This picture help me and maybe can help you too.
Attachments
normal_IMG_2067.jpg
normal_IMG_2067.jpg (27.4 KiB) Viewed 4349 times

Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Post by Stephanie RD »

Dear ShadowCat

Thank you for the updates, and being so open about your new life with your doll. Photos please, photos!

My questions (I know these are really REALLY personal but I wanted to compare experiences):

-Smart move waiting until after he arrived to buy clothes. Are male RDs harder to dress than girls? I'd imagine so. Getting them into formal slacks or a suit must be almost impossible?

-Do you give Aki felatio?

-Is making love to Aki difficult? Meaning do you find it time consuming and troublesome to prepare him for sex?

-Has Aki increased your sex drive? Meaning has he increased the number of times you're sexually active?

-Do you only have sex with Aki? Or do you also satisfy the same way before Aki arrived?

Please don't be offended by my questions. I know these are really REALLY personal but I wanted to compare experiences.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Stephanie RD wrote:Dear ShadowCat

Thank you for the updates, and being so open about your new life with your doll. Photos please, photos!

My questions (I know these are really REALLY personal but I wanted to compare experiences):

-Smart move waiting until after he arrived to buy clothes. Are male RDs harder to dress than girls? I'd imagine so. Getting them into formal slacks or a suit must be almost impossible?

-Do you give Aki felatio?

-Is making love to Aki difficult? Meaning do you find it time consuming and troublesome to prepare him for sex?

-Has Aki increased your sex drive? Meaning has he increased the number of times you're sexually active?

-Do you only have sex with Aki? Or do you also satisfy the same way before Aki arrived?

Please don't be offended by my questions. I know these are really REALLY personal but I wanted to compare experiences.
Hi Stephanie,
There is a link to my album in my signature for photos.
He is a bit challenging to dress. I was able to get him into a pair of my nice black slacks, but found the suit coat (it is a men's jacket) impossible without ripping seams, which I did not want to do. I have a doll stand on order and I think dressing him for more photos will be alot easier with it.
He did increase my sex drive a little at first (which happens to me anyway with a "new" relationship), but I'm back down to my "normal" level. He is not difficult to prepare for it and clean up is easy. The only problem with making love is that my legs sometimes get a bit sore, because I have Aki either in a sitting position or laying down which means my legs are bent at the knee. Felatio is occasional- I think he enjoys it (lol). So far, I have only been making love with Aki since he arrived.

So, tell me about some of you experiences :)

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

ShadowCat wrote:I have a doll stand on order and I think dressing him for more photos will be alot easier with it.
Dressing a doll on a stand is indeed way more easier, than dressing while the doll is sitting, or lying down, on something.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

that's another thing i'm curious about is clean up...... *blush*

INFORMATIONS