www.wmdolls.com

Im a new female Realdoll owner

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Ur_ginger_girl

Re: Im a new female Realdoll owner

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

I don't have a real doll as I can't afford it but, my mom made me a mannequin 5 years ago (6 yrs. on the 3rd), because I was lonely n didn't have any friends, his name is bobby and he has become more than a friend to me, and I am so glad that I found a place where I can talk about him, and not b ashamed as I have only told a couple ppl about him. I am glad I'm not the only girl out there like this. U don't know how relieved I am lol. I hope to eventually b able to get a real doll as the Michael on the site looks just like my bobby. :)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi ur_ginger_gril,
don´t worry, there are other girls, and you´ll get to know them in the forum. Keep on looking for threads and you´ll see.
All the best,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Ur_ginger_girl wrote:I don't have a real doll as I can't afford it but, my mom made me a mannequin 5 years ago (6 yrs. on the 3rd), because I was lonely n didn't have any friends, his name is bobby and he has become more than a friend to me, and I am so glad that I found a place where I can talk about him, and not b ashamed as I have only told a couple ppl about him. I am glad I'm not the only girl out there like this. U don't know how relieved I am lol. I hope to eventually b able to get a real doll as the Michael on the site looks just like my bobby. :)
Hi and welcome! Feel free to start a thread (if you didn't already) or PM me to ask any questions. Aki has been with me almost a year now. I've found TDF to be helpful and friendly :)
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

Ty, I jus wish my cousin could get on here, he has a rubber love doll named Marilyn, my whole family started making fun of her because his mom went in and was messing with her and she spread around that the doll was sticky and gross, then his sister took over on her and made her "goth". My cousin is autistic though so he can't do anything about it, he just wrapped Marilyn in a sheet and put her in the bathroom for some reason lol.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Now that´s cute. :)

incognito86
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by incognito86 »

wow! congratulations! can't wait to see your guy! I hope to be in a similar position soon.

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

Hi everyone! I missed you all! I had some tech difficuties! Well I've had him for 6 months and I'm still happy! I get a hug or a kiss and maybe something else if I'm in the mood! Lol Doesn't that sound crazy? If I'm in the mood? I just happen to feel he is and that's that ...no arguments! He's so cute! I wouldn't be able to get a guy like this in bed in a million years! Cha ching! If anyone ask if men grow on trees, say " Yes! As long as you have some golden coins to stick in there they'll come right out...slide right out" I've been very happy with him. He doesn't leave the toilet seat up. He doesn't ask for beer for the game. He doesn't drive my car. Here's a few videos I posted... love Susannah :glou:
Attachments
25710566_beautiful.mp4
(7.02 MiB) Downloaded 1714 times
25711944_my heart is yours.mp4
Us
(7.85 MiB) Downloaded 1713 times

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Hi suzi,

It's nice to know how much you are enjoying your doll.

The video's are very artistic (maybe another so that we could see some of the actual doll a bit clearer, and more of you) Thank you for putting yourself out there and sharing with us.

I don't know why you think that you could never get a guy 'that hot' in bed, You look very HOTT with some amazing features ... I'm hotter than a doll and would love to have you 'get me in bed' and I won't drive your car either ! ; )
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

siliconelover wrote:It's nice to know how much you are enjoying your doll.

The video's are very artistic (would like to see one not so ... maybe that we could see some of actual doll, and you) Thank you for putting yourself out there and sharing with us.

I don't know why you think that you could never get a guy 'that hot' in bed, You look very HOTT with some amazing features ... I'm hotter than a doll and would love to have you 'get me in bed' and I won't drive your car either ! ; )
I don't think she's made of silicone :wink:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi suzi,
these videos are great, I loved them. Thanks for sharing,
Chris

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

suzirealdollm2,
I just want you to know how much I enjoy your videos! You are very talented, please keep making them!!

Papa Bear
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

Thanks everyone! And thanks for saying I'm hot! That's so sweet from my previous poster and your dolls are beautiful same to papa bear! You guys made me blush! I think men are sweet. Today everyone gals and guys, I changed my guys position! He's laying sideways..excuse my grammar. And it's easier to cuddle with him! By the way everyone has such beautiful doll photos! Amazing! I'll try to make some more videos soon! For now Chow everyone! :glou:

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

Thanks siliconelover! That's really sweet!:) giggle

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Hi Suzi, I can see by your expressions in your videos you are very happy with your guy, very nice.
A lot of work went into those videos, I take my hat off to you, well done!

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

Thanks supper soul just get the magisto app it's real easy!!:) :angel:

INFORMATIONS