www.wmdolls.com

Im a new female Realdoll owner

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Re: Im a new female Realdoll owner

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Awesome!!! Congratz!!! *hugs*

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

suzirealdollm2 wrote:HES HERE!!:) He is beautiful!! Everyone at Abyss Creations were awsome! You can catch my photos at my facebook page!:) Ill post it soon!!:) Hes so strong!! I was kind of worried because its been so long with intamacy but somehow he looked at me as if too say "Im strong!" He was I couldnt believe it the wex was amazing! :) His biceps were so real! I have fatal COPD and I couldnt breath but when I was heaving I couldnt believe it, he was holding my hand up high while I slep and the pain went away and I took my advair and some oxygen later!! Abyss Creations made my dream come true! Debra is amazing and Matt M. is talented! The make up artist was wonderful and Patty at shipping was a kind and very on the dot professional! They were all great to work with!!:) He is heavy and I may have needed some strong men about two of them and a roller cart for the crate...but the weight came in handy!! Ive never felt soooo goood!! :) its worth it!! Love susannah 0X 0X :glou: :glou:
Yay! They are beautiful. I hope you will be here to enjoy him :)
I tried to find the facebook page with no success. You can make a photo album within this site instead of using a more public forum like facebook.
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Does anyone know what happened to Susannah?? Her Facebook is gone?? Both of them...??

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

LorileiXAlec wrote:Does anyone know what happened to Susannah?? Her Facebook is gone?? Both of them...??
No, I just assumed she changed it or took it down (or I can't find it). Hope everything is okay.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Me too....... O_o

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

I am myself in the process of getting ready to order. The weight is the thing. I have a patient lift so I am going for it!!! I suspect I'll order this week. I still am awaiting answers to a couple of questions. But Joe there has been marvelous in responding to my emails.

May I ask what size penis you ordered?
Thank you very much. I hope that isn't too personal a question.
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

@ shadowcat - she's back on Facebook, she said her computer glitched.... I think...??

@shimu3z - are you asking me?? Or everyone?? Someone else in particular?? I have a male RealDoll 2, named "Zachaeus Thorne Renwick"! :) and a custom order male RealDoll 2 that I'm making payments on. :D

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

:angel: Well I'm back!! Got a tablet! My man has made me happy and I posted a music video of him and I!!! YouTube: realdoll2 (Susannah rainbow) (You can all see how romantically I feel towards him!! Like my page for me :wink: OK! Thanks for so much patients!! I'm trying to get him the album! Bye all! :glou:

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

That's so sweet to worry about me but I'm OK! My COPD is still getting worse and I think I had a heartattack yesterday but I keep going and seeing the blessings all around me! Count thy many! Lol! * hugs! :)

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Saw your video! Looks awesome!!

What happened to your other Facebook??

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Saw the video too- I love Coldplay.

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

Papa Bear wrote:
ShadowCat wrote: Found it! Collin is pretty sexy :oops: Aki might get jealous if I stare at those pics too long-lol.
Such is the strength of the fear of being thought a homosexual I was imbued with growing up.
I copy that PB. For a few years when I was a teenager my old man was convinced I was gay. He even called me out on it. He is Ex- Military and too have a gay son was one of his worst fears.It took me along time to convince him otherwise. That being said I two think the Male dolls are beautiful.

I love the fact that we have ladies owning Male dolls and are willing to come here and share there experiences!

Well done girls!!! :glou:

Smoke
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi suzirealdollm2,
congratulations on your fabulous guy, enjoy a long, happy and satisfying honeymoon, and may he make you feel better for a long time as he already does.
Best regards and best wishes,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

shimu3z wrote:I am myself in the process of getting ready to order. The weight is the thing. I have a patient lift so I am going for it!!! I suspect I'll order this week. I still am awaiting answers to a couple of questions. But Joe there has been marvelous in responding to my emails.

May I ask what size penis you ordered?
Thank you very much. I hope that isn't too personal a question.
How goes the order? The lift works great- I can't move my RD2 without it. I ordered a small size detachable penis. From my experience (with white or Asian guys), I'd say it's about the average size of a real one, to slightly smaller. The extra large actually scares me-but it's all in what you want or are comfortable with. I ended up also ordering the flaccid one since I'm not intimate with Aki that much and he wouldn't feel like he was missing something 90% of the time (lol).
310smokeme wrote: I copy that PB. For a few years when I was a teenager my old man was convinced I was gay. He even called me out on it. He is Ex- Military and too have a gay son was one of his worst fears.It took me along time to convince him otherwise. That being said I two think the Male dolls are beautiful.

I love the fact that we have ladies owning Male dolls and are willing to come here and share there experiences!

Well done girls!!! :glou:
Smoke

Thanks for the support! Having support and respect on the forums makes me more likely to share experiences.
It doesn't make anybody gay to just admire the same sex- I hope that dies out as the "older" generation does.
Some of the female dolls are gorgeous! That new body C-very beautiful!

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Thank you. I ordered a medium on my new guy. So we'll see. I thought the other ones just didn't interest me as much. Since it's been so long for me I didn't want to try larger than that.
Thanks for answering. I'm glad you like him.
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

INFORMATIONS