www.wmdolls.com

Im a new female Realdoll owner

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Im a new female Realdoll owner

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

IM waiting for my new Nate although I love all three of them. They are all handsome. People say Im attractive to meet a real man and nothing against real men but with my Real male doll 2, I feel a. Breath of fresh air.lol I love the feeling of not being compared to or having to keep a relationship. Now i can have a normal conversation with one and not lean on sex only. My new man, body B blue eyes dark hair asian skin and large penis. Wow. Somehow, i can feel a presence in him, like a feeling. Of an angel. IM EXPECTING HIM SOON. Just a few months from now. DEBRA, at Abyss Creation is just presious and adorable, she realy is a dimond of a customer service support and Matt M. is gifted and amazing! Once I get him Ill poph :painting: st photos right away! Love you all! PS. IM Also a fan of Stacy Leigh

roustabout

Re: Im a new female Realdoll owner

Post by roustabout »

Just remember, he will be very heavy. I would recommend getting a wheel chair that the arms can be folded back.
http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery ... fullsize=1
best wishes.

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

Welcome! Glad to have you join us.
"Just a few months from now" you seem so calm about this wait period... most of us RD owners were bouncing off the wall with anticipation. Be sure to keep us psted as delivery gets closer!
Cheers

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

Thanks everyone for your responses! Roustabout, your right!lol. I was thinking of that. The weight. My mom is elderly and very heavy and I do have wheelchair, thank heavens. I learned something though from nurses aid care. When picking them up, bend your knees and place all the weight on your thighs. When bending, open your leggs like a football player, place your arms underneith their armpits, scoop them up and breath. Relax your spine along with placing their arms and delicate hands out of harms way. My mom is a ton. lol. My grandma, may she rest in peace, “with a bottle of bud” used to be rather heavy but with the right body methods, we can do it. I'm waiting though. I'm very exited! If I write back in the ER, We'll just blame it on ruff sex. Lol. love suze

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum suzirealdollm2 :D

As Roustabout indicate Nate will be heavy just be prepared :whistle:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

:multi: Lol. IMay seem calm Every one. But Lets party! I'm jumpin up. I cant sit still. lol. I cant wait for my Male Realdoll2. Im hoping to throw a little party when he arrives! I love antique lace and hats and his clothes are all layed out. His name is Michael Elias Jones. Hes a real exitment! I lova all the photos! Their all so sexy! love suze

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

Thanks!! I'll be prepared for weight. I might have to weight lift. lol. Realy, I have some help at home. He'll go from bed to wheelchair until one day I can get a stand but in my chair is where he'll be. love suze :)

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Welcome to the forum Suzirealdollm2, and Congratulations on your purchase! :glou: :glou: :glou:

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

:glou: Thanks Joe Bin! Not to long ago I bought him a nice shirt a little bigger than him and stretchable. Hope it fits him when he gets home. I also thinking on buying a lot of powder to make his skin softer. I just got a new email address. Yey! I'll try to post some new photos when he gets here. LS

Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Post by Stephanie RD »

Congratulations!

It's always great to see the Real Doll concept catching on with women as well as men!

From what you write it seems you mother knows and approves of your male doll?

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Hey there!

I'm a new female doll owner too. My "Nate"- his name is Aki- has been with me for almost a month now. Feel free to ask me any questions.

My advice so far is to definitely heed the warnings about weight. I cannot move Aki without the help of a patient lift which I bought specifically for him. You can read my thread on the weight of the male RD 2. Uncrating is another major event- make sure you have help. I paid to have the shipping company help me and it was so worth the extra money.

I buy men's clothes in a medium size for Aki (also a body B)-even though he will probably fit a size small in boxers/pants. The larger size makes dressing him easier and I don't have to worry about tight waist bands leaving permanent marks.

Congrats! The RD's really are beautiful!
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

:angel: Thank for the advise for My Realdoll2 Male, everyone! I will ask in the future. Lol. I loved everyone doll photos. Awsome! I also think the female Realdolls are gorgeous! Awsome! I'll post in March, thats when I'll make my last payment. I'll post some photos too. I'm realy exited! Love Susannah Realdoll2 future owner.

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

:glou: Shadow Cat, thats awsome! I'll make sure to have some cash on me to pay the shippers. I could use the extra help. I'll make sure to cheak out you post as well! Cheers! L. Susannah

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

:whistle: Staphanie Rd. Lol. I just calmly say, “Guess what everyone, Im sending for my realdoll, pass the mash potatoes please?” lol. It's rather easy I guess. My mom has always been a bit modern. lol. I dont know about everyone else but Ive recieved a few inquiaries here and there with a few a few wishes of their own lol l. suzi

Gianna_marie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gianna_marie »

Hi Suz, congrats on your purchase! When abouts are you expecting him to arrive? Michael Elias Jones is a lovely name :-) What length of hair will he have?

INFORMATIONS