www.wmdolls.com

Im a new female Realdoll owner

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Im a new female Realdoll owner

Post by hanuman37 »

Yay dolls!

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

hello! i am a new Male RealDoll 2 owner as well! i am also currently making payments on another one that is a "custom order"

^,..,^

nice to meet you!!

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

How's it going? March will be here before you know it!
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

Neoky
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Neoky »

I like to see another female Realdoll owners out there. I have a male RD2 too (there are pictures in the Doll Album from my doll).
I want to see more picture from male dolls in the Album. Well, the female dolls are pretty too.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Neoky wrote:I like to see another female Realdoll owners out there. I have a male RD2 too (there are pictures in the Doll Album from my doll).
I want to see more picture from male dolls in the Album. Well, the female dolls are pretty too.
Awesome! Could you post a link to your album so it's easy to find? Thanks.
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Welcome,

I'm sure that you and Nate will get along very well...

:glou:

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5538

Found it! Collin is pretty sexy :oops: Aki might get jealous if I stare at those pics too long-lol.

Do you know where the wig came from? I like it. It's a bit challenging finding longer wigs that are in a larger size. "Average" wigs tend to be too small.

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

ShadowCat wrote: Found it! Collin is pretty sexy :oops: Aki might get jealous if I stare at those pics too long-lol.
When I was in college I studied fine arts and in figure drawing/painting classes you didn't know if you were going to have a male or a female model. Usually the instructor had you working so hard that there was no time to have sexual thoughts. I learned to appreciate the beauty of the nude human form in all it's variations: short, tall, skinny, fat, male and female. Even now though I feel it necessary to tell you that story before I can comfortably compliment your male dolls. Such is the strength of the fear of being thought a homosexual I was imbued with growing up. That said, I find Collin to be quite beautiful. He has such amazing detail and must represent, like our girl dolls do, your ideal male body. You have taken some great photos of him and I hope you can help him with the problem he has fitting in his pants! :D
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

:glou: razz: Abyss Creations Realdoll has my Nate in production now!!!:) Working with them was Awsome!!! Debra was realy kid and great all over and her patients is amazing! Matt M. is very gited his male dolls are always handsome so I know he'll be a dreamy companion! They were professional very promped and very on the dot! Their buisness is the best now Im waiting for (the call) shipping! Im patient because they were so patient with me! They realy put a lot of love to their art! When I get him Ill post a photo right away!!! Im sooo exited!!!! I feel like a high school girl again!!! :) my review:Excellent buisness! Realdoll is worth the wait!!

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheMan01 »

Congratulations!

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Awesome can't wait!!!! XD

^,..,^

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

HES HERE!!:) He is beautiful!! Everyone at Abyss Creations were awsome! You can catch my photos at my facebook page!:) Ill post it soon!!:) Hes so strong!! I was kind of worried because its been so long with intamacy but somehow he looked at me as if too say "Im strong!" He was I couldnt believe it the wex was amazing! :) His biceps were so real! I have fatal COPD and I couldnt breath but when I was heaving I couldnt believe it, he was holding my hand up high while I slep and the pain went away and I took my advair and some oxygen later!! Abyss Creations made my dream come true! Debra is amazing and Matt M. is talented! The make up artist was wonderful and Patty at shipping was a kind and very on the dot professional! They were all great to work with!!:) He is heavy and I may have needed some strong men about two of them and a roller cart for the crate...but the weight came in handy!! Ive never felt soooo goood!! :) its worth it!! Love susannah 0X 0X :glou: :glou:

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

:angel: lol the alians was not my hope in that post towards my realdoll2 but to...COPD! :) THE SEX NOT THE WEX!!:) This pc is done for! The sex was great!! No heaving durring that!!! A dieing womans dream!! (To hold the man in your heart and hold his hand) before we say good bye for a little while!!:)[video_jibjab][/video_jibjab]

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

Rosesareforgirls susannah (my facebook page) sorry later ill post the http!!! Cheak us out!

suzirealdollm2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by suzirealdollm2 »

facebook.com/rosesareforgirls.susannah

INFORMATIONS