www.wmdolls.com

hmm.....which face....which face....??

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Re: hmm.....which face....which face....??

Post by LorileiXAlec »

@Stephanie RD- hmm i've read that before too..somewhere i think....anyways....no offense but please do not use my thread as a place to post pictures of yourself.... i like them though!! ^,..,^ but *please* do not post picture of yourself on here.....especially if it has nothing to do with my Original post....>_>

@AlyDolly- hmm i think i have read that too....

@shadowcat- the "Johnny Depp version of Sweeney Todd" i say this because their are plenty of other "versions of Sweeney Todd" like "Ben Kingsley" and "Tod Slaughter" etc etc...

@placeboy- what is a "ugos"??? and it's not "dep" it's "Johnny Depp" and i actually meant the "Johnny Depp 'version' of *Sweeney Todd*"

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

LorileiXAlec wrote: @placeboy- what is a "ugos"??? and it's not "dep" it's "Johnny Depp" and i actually meant the "Johnny Depp 'version' of *Sweeney Todd*"
I don't know what a ugo is either. Tried to search it and came up with nothing.
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

hmmm i still can't decide.....!!! DX

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

placeboy wrote:They're all meh but neither look like dep. Sorry. Nates cutest, out of all the ugos.
They are all meh, but neither look like Depp. Sorry, Nate is cutest, out of all the uglies.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13760

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

LadyPeridot wrote:
placeboy wrote:They're all meh but neither look like dep. Sorry. Nates cutest, out of all the ugos.
They are all meh, but neither look like Depp. Sorry, Nate is cutest, out of all the uglies.
Thanks for the translation. Don't people proof read before they post anymore?

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by placeboy »

ShadowCat wrote:
LadyPeridot wrote:
Thanks for the translation. Don't people proof read before they post anymore?[/quote

Apparently not.

Btw, I use my phone most times to post comments. Auto-correct hates names and words like uggos.
I have no excuse for the comma. But correcting they're with they are is idiotic. I'll Give you "Nate is" in the place Nates.

Funny though. I rarely see people correcting others' grammar here (this forum) except when there are sour grapes. You didn't sculpt the ugly faces, why so pissy?

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

placeboy wrote:
ShadowCat wrote:
LadyPeridot wrote:
Thanks for the translation. Don't people proof read before they post anymore?[/quote

Apparently not.

Btw, I use my phone most times to post comments. Auto-correct hates names and words like uggos.
I have no excuse for the comma. But correcting they're with they are is idiotic. I'll Give you "Nate is" in the place Nates.

Funny though. I rarely see people correcting others' grammar here (this forum) except when there are sour grapes. You didn't sculpt the ugly faces, why so pissy?
Are you talking to me? There was a conversation about your comment not being understood so I stretched it out and changed slang to something common. I didn't care, I was bored and typed it all out. Personally I don't think proofreading in necessary on a forum in every situation.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13760

Gianna_marie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gianna_marie »

Hi Lorelei! I've been looking at the RD male dolls and it seems to me none of them look a whole lot like Johnny Depp but if I had to choose one I would probably go with face A (Michael). He seems to have a stronger jaw and rounder face that Johnny has. IMO the Nate face is a bit too slim and resembles him even less. You don't want your doll to look like this guy lol

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

placeboy wrote:
ShadowCat wrote:
LadyPeridot wrote:

Apparently not.

No one is pissy- I just didn't understand what was said and Lady Peridot was nice enough to tell me. I don't think correcting grammar is necessary 100% of the time on a forum, but it should at least be good enough so other members can understand what's being said.
Gianna_marie wrote:Hi Lorelei! I've been looking at the RD male dolls and it seems to me none of them look a whole lot like Johnny Depp but if I had to choose one I would probably go with face A (Michael). He seems to have a stronger jaw and rounder face that Johnny has. IMO the Nate face is a bit too slim and resembles him even less. You don't want your doll to look like this guy lol

THAT is an awesome picture- I can see what 'Nate's' face may look like as Sweeney-great find!

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

hmmm so the Michael face then....?

hmm..... i think i'll go with that one then!! (still going to think about it before i contact Abyss XD just to make sure)

btw no one was being pissy.......i actually have never heard the term "ugos" used as slang for "uglies".... O_O that's a new one...>_>

INFORMATIONS