www.wmdolls.com

HOW ABOUT A MALE REALDOLL LITE???

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
94elmwood

HOW ABOUT A MALE REALDOLL LITE???

Post by 94elmwood »

If they make a female realdoll lite..They can make a male a little smaller in height and thinner and less costly..The thin rd2 still weighs 110 pounds or so

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: HOW ABOUT A MALE REALDOLL LITE???

Post by placeboy »

94elmwood wrote:If they make a female realdoll lite..They can make a male a little smaller in height and thinner and less costly..The thin rd2 still weighs 110 pounds or so
Don't hold ur breath...they won't do it. No one will...not enough interest. And no one at any company is interested in taking the time.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Money talks, if you've got it, they'll make it. :idea: Other than that, it's down the gym and practise the weights. 8)
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

FENRISULFR wrote:Money talks, if you've got it, they'll make it. :idea: Other than that, it's down the gym and practise the weights. 8)
That's correct as Fen indicated you got the money they'll make it for you... The main obstacle you're facing is how much interest is there?? If they have not come out with one since the introduction of the male dolls then it's highly unlikely it's going to happen. Even woman will order a female doll over a male doll... there's just something about the female form that's more appealing then a male body. 8O
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

A lighter doll would be awesome! I love my Aki, but he is VERY heavy!
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

Humper

Post by Humper »

Dollarhyde wrote:Even woman will order a female doll over a male doll... there's just something about the female form that's more appealing then a male body. 8O
Not the women I know! And not many of the men I know prefer the female form either. :o

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Humper wrote:
Dollarhyde wrote:Even woman will order a female doll over a male doll... there's just something about the female form that's more appealing then a male body. 8O
Not the women I know! And not many of the men I know prefer the female form either. :o
This is off subject but a doll company is only going to make dolls which are going make money for them. Some of the factors which are involved is economic conditions and what the current demand (also known as the trend) for the doll market is.

As to the comment above I'm not looking at a short side of people's inner circle that you know. I'm talking internationally speaking since I have international clients from all over the world :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Titman has a male doll that only weighs 36 lbs!
Has anybody here checked out this thread?
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=42295

Gianna_marie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gianna_marie »

Humper wrote:
LOL I agree :)

But I guess the market is mostly geared toward straight males so unfortunately there isn't much attention paid to developing male dolls. Although I think that's changing a little bit. Do check out titman's thread. His male doll is very attractive IMO and apparently light as well.

Humper

Post by Humper »

Dollarhyde wrote:As to the comment above I'm not looking at a short side of people's inner circle that you know. I'm talking internationally speaking since I have international clients from all over the world :D
Understood. The straight-male market is the big one in the sex-toy industry. However, gay men may pay more for something if it's specialized (i.e., read any marketing report on selling to gay men). My hopes are that someone will take advantage of "the long tail", as it's known in business. I'm in the niche market and am willing to shell out for some good niche.

H.

INFORMATIONS