www.wmdolls.com

He's home!!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: He's home!!

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

Back in my old account, in case anyone wonders... anyway, I'd give him a long haired wig, but other than that, he's perfect for me.
Now I don't know whether I want to fuck him or be him...
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

ChikkinNoodul wrote:Back in my old account, in case anyone wonders... anyway, I'd give him a long haired wig, but other than that, he's perfect for me.
Now I don't know whether I want to fuck him or be him...
Check out the "men with long hair thread," I just posted some pics with a long wig. I'll take more later.
AND- hands off- he's MINE!! (haha)
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

I am brand new here and am just communicating with Real Doll for a male doll. I think the lift is a great idea!!!! What has been holding me back from ordering is how to handle the weight. So I have been reading ideas on here. I also am a smallish lady of 120 pounds so that was my major concern. I am looking now at the lifts as I think that is a terrific solution. Thank you.

Your doll is great. He really is nice.
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

InAccessible1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by InAccessible1 »

shimu3z wrote:I am brand new here and am just communicating with Real Doll for a male doll. I think the lift is a great idea!!!! What has been holding me back from ordering is how to handle the weight. So I have been reading ideas on here. I also am a smallish lady of 120 pounds so that was my major concern. I am looking now at the lifts as I think that is a terrific solution. Thank you.

Your doll is great. He really is nice.
Hey Shimu I am also considering ordering a doll as well. Price and weight is a factor for me. But hopefully once I resolved these two problems I will be a proud doll owner as well.

InAccessible1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by InAccessible1 »

Oh I forgot to ask, if you don't mind answering, what made you decide to order a doll?

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

@Shimu3z - & @inaccessable1 - Are you two female as well?? If so then yay more girls!!! XD I'm a young woman with one male RealDoll 2, and another custom order in the way!! XD

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Yay! More male doll fans! Welcome. Feel free to ask me any questions here or via PM.

Shimu3z- the lift is invaluable. I can not lift him without it. I also use it to help me put Aki on his stand- which is really quite difficult. Most of the time he just sits on the couch in my living room anyways. Use of the lift is the same as it is for people. There are a bunch of good videos on youtube. Also helpful are the videos on how to work around disabled/bedridden people (for example-how to change bed linens without removing the person from the bed). The weight was my primary concern, but the lift has solved that (gotta use the muscle in our heads!). Here's the link to the lift thread:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=41055

InAcessible1- Check out this thread for why I have a doll http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=42929

Thanks for the compliments on Aki, he makes me happy :)
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

InAccessible1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by InAccessible1 »

LorileiXAlec wrote:@Shimu3z - & @inaccessable1 - Are you two female as well?? If so then yay more girls!!! XD I'm a young woman with one male RealDoll 2, and another custom order in the way!! XD
Yes LorileiXAlec I am a female. Here is the link for my introduction: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=46026

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Ohh ok! :)

I also posted there!! With links to places that sell male dolls!!

doitnow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by doitnow »

OMG!!! love, love, love it! <3 : )

InAccessible1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by InAccessible1 »

doitnow wrote:OMG!!! love, love, love it! <3 : )
doitnow I can feel your excitment :D Is it over ShadowCat's Aki?

INFORMATIONS