www.wmdolls.com

My Nate has arrived

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Re: My Nate has arrived

Post by LorileiXAlec »

wow................. O_O i am awestruck!!

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

How do you like the doll stand for Jesse? (I'm thinking of getting one).
He looks totally hot in leather!
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

charon77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by charon77 »

ShadowCat wrote:How do you like the doll stand for Jesse? (I'm thinking of getting one).
He looks totally hot in leather!
I wouldn't be without the stand. It is very strong and I know that he is able to hang there similar as on the racks at Abyss and there is no fear of splitting with the limbs slightly spread. It is quite easy to dress him in trousers, jocks, etc. while he is hanging there. Also nice to have him in an upright position without any pressure on his feet.

I still find the weight difficult to handle and I may have strained my arms when he first arrived. I needed to get a friend to help me lift him onto the stand but I have no trouble getting him off again and I have a computer chair o wheels that I can move him around the house.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

charon77 wrote:I hope Photobucket don't block it as they have done with 'bare' photos of my ball jointed dolls in the past.
An idea is to register for a Doll Album account, it's free, and bare doll pictures are always welcome there :D
You can register for one here: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/register.php

Just be sure to use the same username, and email address as you used for the forum.

Or, you can attach the pictures to the posts directly, that will also insure, they won't disappear.
How that is done, can be seen here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=41292
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

charon77 wrote:I wouldn't be without the stand. It is very strong and I know that he is able to hang there similar as on the racks at Abyss and there is no fear of splitting with the limbs slightly spread. It is quite easy to dress him in trousers, jocks, etc. while he is hanging there. Also nice to have him in an upright position without any pressure on his feet.

I still find the weight difficult to handle and I may have strained my arms when he first arrived. I needed to get a friend to help me lift him onto the stand but I have no trouble getting him off again and I have a computer chair o wheels that I can move him around the house.
Thank you, that was very helpful.
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Ok, that dude is built like a lumberjack. Not sure if the lady forum members suffer at all from comparison to the "ideal models" that pop out the silicone machines, but I admit I have some comparison issues going on between me and Nate. Oh well!!! Perhaps I'll chase away the pain with some M&M peanuts.
Vanity of Vanities. All is Vanity.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

47616902 wrote:Ok, that dude is built like a lumberjack. Not sure if the lady forum members suffer at all from comparison to the "ideal models" that pop out the silicone machines, but I admit I have some comparison issues going on between me and Nate. Oh well!!! Perhaps I'll chase away the pain with some M&M peanuts.
I do suffer a bit from "ideal models" but I think everyone does (thanks media!!) It's all in what the owner is looking for. My 'Nate' is a body B. But that's what is fun about dolls- they can be our ideal :)

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I tihnk that Nate is the most beautiful male face made by Abyss so far. I prefer clean shaven faces though, or maybe with a little goatee.

EDIT: And sideburns. Can't go wrong with sideburns.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

Awesome pics charon 77. I can hear guys all across the forum sucking in there guts as they view these pics.... Gym membership anyone?????? OK guys..... I'm Gonna steal a line from an episode of " Generation Kill "

" It's not gay if you think Nate is hot! ... We all think Nate is hot!!... Your beautiful!! "

The character in the show's name is not Nate but you get the idea! :wink:

Well done charon 77 :thumbs_up:

Smoke
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi charon,
Jesse is one heck of a gorgeous guy, congratulations, and have a lot of fun.
Your other dolls are fabulous as well.
Although I´m a gym rat I know I could work out daily for hours and still wouldn´t look that hot. :cry: At least it helps me move around my cute but somewhat heavy wife.
I hope you got used to his weigth and enjoy his company every day.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Frankie DoLL
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Frankie DoLL »

Hi Charon,
All your Dolls are Beautiful and Jesse is just Adorable. My name is Frankie and I'm a Real Doll2 [with an A Body and a B Nick face.. still in the birthing process.. sigh]. I was just wondering what Jesse is up2 these days.. I hope he's well.

~Frankie [the Doll] & Beau [the uh handler]..

charon77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by charon77 »

Well Jesse hasn't been up to much at all. He spends his days with me I my study but I don't move him about much. He does enjoy a hug now and then. Jesse is a beautiful guy abut he is rather heavy and I am very glad that I bought the special RealDoll stand to support him. I look forward to seeing photos of your Frankie whan he arrives.

Donter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Donter »

wow 95 lbs, who can handle him alone, I have try to lift a realdoll with less weight from the diningroom to the car and this was hard work.
Nate´s appearance remember me to my Iplehouse Akando, he is customiced 68cm and weight with outfit arround 6,6lbs.
there are so many dolls out there, need a bigger appartment

filmmaker
Documentary & TV
Documentary & TV

Post by filmmaker »

charon77 wrote:Well Jesse hasn't been up to much at all. He spends his days with me I my study but I don't move him about much. He does enjoy a hug now and then. Jesse is a beautiful guy abut he is rather heavy and I am very glad that I bought the special RealDoll stand to support him. I look forward to seeing photos of your Frankie whan he arrives.
Hi Charon77,

I'm a Melbourne based filmmaker and I'm desperately after a male doll for a video shoot in 10 days time! Your Jesse is a nice looking guy and could be perfect for the role. Is there any chance you would be willing to part with him for a week? Obviously you would be compensated financially (and we might even be able to throw in some wardrobe as well), he'll be well looked after by our crew, and we're telling an innocent love story - so he won't be used sexually at all (we don't even need his man bits!).

What would be the best way to get in touch with you to discuss this further?

x

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

I once had an agreement with a film-maker to use one of my silicone dolls. We agreed that I would be at the set and do all dressing & posing. Don't trust a crew who has no experience how to dress & handle a silicone doll. Make a clear agreement about who's responsible for any damage.
It's great to have your doll being a movie star 8) but it's more important to have your doll save from any damage.
Oh, about the film my doll would feature, it was cancelled. I don't know why. Probably budget problems :(

INFORMATIONS