www.wmdolls.com

My Nate has arrived

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
charon77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Nate has arrived

Post by charon77 »

Hi Charon77,

I'm a Melbourne based filmmaker and I'm desperately after a male doll for a video shoot in 10 days time! Your Jesse is a nice looking guy and could be perfect for the role. Is there any chance you would be willing to part with him for a week? Obviously you would be compensated financially (and we might even be able to throw in some wardrobe as well), he'll be well looked after by our crew, and we're telling an innocent love story - so he won't be used sexually at all (we don't even need his man bits!).

What would be the best way to get in touch with you to discuss this further?

I'm sorry but I don't think Jesse would be available for hire. I run a life drawing group in Port Melbourne and originally bought Jesse to be an occasional model when models booked occasionally don't show. However I found that I am dealing with dead weight of almost human proportions and getting my boy into the car to take to the studio would not be an easy task. I would hate to damage the silicon and he already has a tear under one foot where the metal skeleton was too close to the surface. To lend this beautiful man would be a great responsibility.

I could be tempted to sell but only if I received a reasonable offer.

x[/quote]

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

charon77 wrote: I run a life drawing group in Port Melbourne and originally bought Jesse to be an occasional model when models booked occasionally don't show.
Has anyone made any drawings of Jesse? Those would be great to see.
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

Fenrishound123
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Fenrishound123 »

:oops: wow he looks like fun congrats

NaughtyHackus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NaughtyHackus »

I'm in love with your doll! He's soooo cute! Body A looks great and I love his eyes! :wink:

NH

INFORMATIONS