www.wmdolls.com

Question on weight of male RD2

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
ShadowCat

Re: Question on weight of male RD2

Post by ShadowCat »

Congrats charon77- he looks awesome!!
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

roustabout wrote:OK, I just weighted our brand new male RD2 Nick face body A

Drum roll 110 lbs. 8O
The attachment L1 017a.jpg is no longer available
Although he is heavier, I find that he is easier to lift then our female RD body 7 face 2 (see my avatar) who only weights 87lbs. However, although my wife can move him around with some difficulty, she cannot get him on or off his doll stand.

She just isn't tall enough. :(

Is that a doll of Matt the guy who created Realdolls ?
Attachments
fds.JPG
fds.JPG (34.86 KiB) Viewed 1898 times

Nicks_Admirer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nicks_Admirer »

The Nick face was modeled after Matt McMullen to show the capability of Abyss in making exact lookalike faces of real people. If you want to read more about it here is a link. It's under the heading AVN 2009 Male Doll Debut. :D

http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd ... ume=200904

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Nicks_Admirer wrote: The Nick face was modeled after Matt McMullen to show the capability of Abyss in making exact lookalike faces of real people. If you want to read more about it here is a link. It's under the heading AVN 2009 Male Doll Debut. :D ]
How did I totally miss that? I even looked at the picture below which someone told me was a Matt doll with the 'Nick' face-duh! (I wonder who the other faces are modeled after?)
Attachments
matt doll.jpg
matt doll.jpg (66.21 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

whoa....!! cool!! have any of you guys/gals seen the "fire breathing Male RealDoll" video on youtube??? XD

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

LorileiXAlec wrote:whoa....!! cool!! have any of you guys/gals seen the "fire breathing Male RealDoll" video on youtube??? XD
Yes, it's totally crazy!

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

The patient lift is awesome! I would not be able to move "Aki" without it. The only issue I had so far was making sure the bottom of the lift can fit underneath the furniture. It doesn't fit under the sofa right now (the lift base is too high), so I will have to elevate the sofa legs with blocks when I want to move him. Geez, moving a realdoll is hard work!

There are many videos on how to use a patient lift (with people) on youtube, but it's essentially the same with a doll. You just have to help the doll to be in a sitting position when lifting and be careful with the feet. Bending the arms so the hands are in front of the torso will protect them. Here are a few pics (Aki doesn't want me to post too many- he finds it embarrassing!)
Attachments
20120909_55.JPG
20120909_55.JPG (904.93 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
20120909_54.JPG
20120909_54.JPG (948.86 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
20120909_53.JPG
20120909_53.JPG (940.37 KiB) Viewed 1826 times

charon77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by charon77 »

Amazing. I have not been able to lift Jesse on my own apart from swapping chairs. I move him around on a computer chair. Debra at Abyss swears he weighs 95 lbs but I find that hard to believe. I can't lift him high enough to hook him onto his stand. I am going to take a look at this patient lift - seems the way to go.

Thanks Shadowcat for sharing.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

charon77 wrote:Amazing. I have not been able to lift Jesse on my own apart from swapping chairs. I move him around on a computer chair. Debra at Abyss swears he weighs 95 lbs but I find that hard to believe. I can't lift him high enough to hook him onto his stand. I am going to take a look at this patient lift - seems the way to go.

Thanks Shadowcat for sharing.
No problem :) Feel free to ask any questions. I don't have a stand yet, but I think the lift can be used to help hook them to the stand as well.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

wow awesome!!! i definitely might get one XD

INFORMATIONS