www.wmdolls.com

in the middle of uploading MORE pics!!! plus: tongue?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
narcissus
Former Member

Re: in the middle of uploading MORE pics!!! plus: tongue?

Post by narcissus »

Calm down, it's cool, just have some patience. I know how it fucking sucks when things don't go ones way, you know? Quick fuse there, girl. :lol: Even I am not so profane. Well, maybe. :wink:

Someone here might be able to help. I am pretty unfamiliar with videos, I have uploaded some of my dollies, it was in Quicktime player thingy. Maybe you can send it to someone and they can edit/reduce/get the right format if it need to be, in order to just post some of it on here or have it ready for you to try on youtube again.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

lol i was just ranting but i followed up and found out that youtube limits videos to being only 15 minutes long....*and* that you can get your limit extended to longer but to do that you need to "verify your account" and too verify your account you need a cell phone number....which i do *not* own a cell phone.... >.<

fuck it! i hate youtube sometiems....alot actually...

i'm tired....

i'm going to go to bed and snuggle up to Mr. Todd....

i've been up for over 24 hours now...

good night. *glomps on Mr. Todd, falling asleep*

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

G'night, sleep tight, don't let Sweeney's razors accidentally cut you tonight! :haha4:

I will be snuggling up to my Asiah in a little bit. After I scent her with some more Cartier Baiser Vole, of course. :angel:

Sleep a good nights sleep!

:sleeping:

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

lol thanQ i did sleep awesomely!! ^-^ and he makes sure his razors don't cut me do'nt worry XD

love the "Mr. Todd rendition" of "sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite" XD i might have to turn that into my good night catchphrase XD lol

DianeM
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DianeM »

I've been searching this forum for pictures of male real dolls. But can't find many. Is there a place I can find pictures of male dolls?

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

if you go on the realdoll website there're pics there or if you search the doll album by typing "male" some might come up. :)

INFORMATIONS