www.wmdolls.com

Some Hope ... Maybe

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Humper

Some Hope ... Maybe

Post by Humper »

Upon reading the FAQ for Virgin Rose Dolls (http://virginrosedolls.com/faq), I discovered the following:

"Just girls?
 We have designs in the works to produce a male doll as well as requests for shemale dolls, which we are considering."

So I sent Virgin Rose Dolls an e-mail. I'm sure that, like other manufacturers, the usual "just wait" reply will come. However, the female Virgin Rose are small - but fully proportioned and decently priced - silicone dolls. If the company could created a nicely muscled male doll, it would be great! There would finally be a "mid-range" hunk on the market. Plus, because of size, these works of art could be easily tucked away - useful when guests or relatives visit.

There might be hope.

H.

narcissus
Former Member

Re: Some Hope ... Maybe

Post by narcissus »

I didn't know that. Thanks for letting us know.

If he is going to be small like Kelu, I wonder what his dick would look like? Just curious. :)

Humper

Re: Some Hope ... Maybe

Post by Humper »

Alas, no hope, I think. Vigin Rose did not answer my e-mail. I was thinking perhaps the usual "Just wait, we're working on it" would return, but nothing.

Perhaps someone else might try writing them to see if any answer comes back. In all fairness, perhaps my e-mail hit their Spam filter.

H.

INFORMATIONS