www.wmdolls.com

Ethnic Male Dolls

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
charon77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Ethnic Male Dolls

Post by charon77 »

I note that we are discussing Real Dolls here but still on topic with male dolls - I have a large collection of ball jointed dolls around the 70 cm mark and many are quite ethnic and all have a penis. I often buy them blank and paint their faces and make their wigs. Right now I have just finished a ballet costume for a famous latino Cuban ballet dancer, Carlos Acosta. Yet to be photographed but I will post here if anyone is interested. Meantime here is his portrait plus a few others I have.

I currently have another ebony Afro American male on order plus Real Doll Nate, who may not qualify as ethnic but he is hot anyway.

crimsonrk

Post by crimsonrk »

Indian Kama Sutra

Crimson

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

charon77 wrote: I currently have another ebony Afro American male on order plus Real Doll Nate, who may not qualify as ethnic but he is hot anyway.

Yes he is! I am almost at the 2 month mark of waiting for my "Nate." Even though I ordered a fair skin version, I still plan to dress him up like Japanese rock/pop stars :)

Your pictures are beautiful. And you paint them yourself- awesome.
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

charon77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by charon77 »

ShadowCat wrote:
charon77 wrote: I currently have another ebony Afro American male on order plus Real Doll Nate, who may not qualify as ethnic but he is hot anyway.

Yes he is! I am almost at the 2 month mark of waiting for my "Nate." Even though I ordered a fair skin version, I still plan to dress him up like Japanese rock/pop stars :)

Your pictures are beautiful. And you paint them yourself- awesome.
Thanks Shadow Cat. Looks like our Nates will be close in age - lol. Mine was paid for in mid June. I'm waiting on a reply to my enquiry about his eyebrows. I saw a recent Nate with big solid ones, nothing like the ones we see on the web site. Nate's eyes are part of his charm.

ValleyOfTheDolls

Post by ValleyOfTheDolls »

He is a cutie!

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

these male doll faces are hot :) especially the Chinese one. yummy :razz:

Gianna_marie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gianna_marie »

LadyPeridot wrote:Corbin Bleu Image

Freddie Prince Jr.Image

Lenny Kravitz Image

Just to name a few bi-racial men who are kinda hot to me.

Of course I would have a doll of every race if I had the opportunity. If I had to choose my first and only male doll it would be a Justin Long look-a-like who is very pale. My second would have to be like Corbin Bleu.
Hi LadyPeridot! Great choices, there are some very nice looking biracial celebs out there that could serve as inspiration for dolls. I'm disappointed RD recently launched three male dolls but not one of them looks ethnic at all :roll: A more exotic male doll would definitely be a great addition and would probably be very successful (at least if they make it attractive)
ShadowCat wrote:Camui Gackt- Japanese singer. Yes, that is a guy.

Hi Shadowcat, I think I heard of Gackt before. He would make a great doll as well :-)

Hi Charon, your ball jointed dolls look great! Too bad there are no realdolls that look like them. The Afro-Cuban guy looks especially good :-)

ShyMouse

Post by ShyMouse »

@charon77

The work you put in on your dolls is truly beautiful! Do you have other dolls you have made or painted?

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

At least with low-end PVC inflatables there are various black male dolls available. I e.g. own a Trigger Travis doll that I modified a bit through heat-stretching.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Gianna_marie wrote:Hi everyone!

I haven't been on the forum in a long time (have a new baby and been busy) but today I decided to check out the new dolls out there and just keep wondering why there are still no ethnic male dolls, from any company as far as I can tell. I'm sure many men and women would be interested in a black male or latino doll. There is also a thread where the lack of Japanese/Asian male dolls is discussed. I mean there is the option of using the African American or Asian skin tone on a male realdoll but it's not the same (duh). I hope these ethnic dolls will be coming out soon. It would be a great addition to their business IMO. Who wouldn't buy an Enrique Iglesias looking doll? :P

Am I the only one with an interest in ethnic male dolls? :)
Be patent, it took Abyss over 20 years to come out with a female RD, after all, and now many of the manufacturers have a token black girl.

Just keep those wheels squeeking! :roll: :mrgreen:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

The first man I've ever been with was a half black goth guy, with an African mother and a German father, who had an extremely pretty, quite feminine face (and a huge penis, LOL). All in all, I tend to find Asian guys more attractive than blacks though.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

INFORMATIONS