www.wmdolls.com

Ethnic Male Dolls

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Gianna_marie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ethnic Male Dolls

Post by Gianna_marie »

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on the forum in a long time (have a new baby and been busy) but today I decided to check out the new dolls out there and just keep wondering why there are still no ethnic male dolls, from any company as far as I can tell. I'm sure many men and women would be interested in a black male or latino doll. There is also a thread where the lack of Japanese/Asian male dolls is discussed. I mean there is the option of using the African American or Asian skin tone on a male realdoll but it's not the same (duh). I hope these ethnic dolls will be coming out soon. It would be a great addition to their business IMO. Who wouldn't buy an Enrique Iglesias looking doll? :P

Am I the only one with an interest in ethnic male dolls? :)

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Ethnic Male Dolls

Post by 1jayjay »

Sorry, I can't help with your questions Gianna_marie, but a very harty congratulations on the new baby. :D

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Gianna_marie wrote: I decided to check out the new dolls out there and just keep wondering why there are still no ethnic male dolls, from any company as far as I can tell.
Lack of demand in the marketplace for such dolls/faces?
Lack of any customer(s) willing to pay all costs involved in the creation of such dolls/faces?

Perhaps those are among the reasons.

Gianna_marie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gianna_marie »

Hi Jayjay thanks for the congrats :D

Hi Narcissus, yeah it might just be a lack of demand. I'm surprised if that's the reason, though. At least in my experience with (mostly white) gay and bi men, they tend to be super attracted to ethnic men. One of my friends who is Irish only dates Black and Latin men. As for women, I guess they're a smaller part of the doll community but I would be interested in hearing their opinions too. I do like the Caucasian RDs so far but I definitely wouldn't mind owning a doll that looked like Denzel Washington or a Japanese looking one. I am a shemale admirer as well so I would probably want a TS one too but that's another topic LOL

Guys and girls, if you were to order an ethnic male doll, how would you want it to be or who would you want it to look like?

spacetigers

Post by spacetigers »

I would also like ethnic male dolls but only if their anatomy reflects current stereotypes regarding endowment

Gianna_marie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gianna_marie »

Anyone feel like posting pics of the type of ethnic dolls they'd wanna see? :-)

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

Corbin Bleu Image

Freddie Prince Jr.Image

Lenny Kravitz Image

Just to name a few bi-racial men who are kinda hot to me.

Of course I would have a doll of every race if I had the opportunity. If I had to choose my first and only male doll it would be a Justin Long look-a-like who is very pale. My second would have to be like Corbin Bleu.

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by placeboy »

I would settle for at least a descent looking male torso doll. Truth is no one...I repeat. NO ONE IS COMMING UP WITH ANY ATTRACTIVE MALE DOLLS. Silicone or otherwise. Much less any ethnic dolls. People will make up all the excuses they can as to why it hasn't been done. "Want" is the only reason they haven't. Don't bother explaining that other companies have made male dolls. I know ALL the products out there. There has only been one done remotely right. That company no longer exist.

If I sound bitter its cuz I am.
But I say " Prove me wrong"
I've tried to make something my self but the money cost and space I need to do it aren't at my finger tips at the moment. I would sculpt it for free if someone would supply the space and materials.

I'm sort of getting tired of comming here..must be why the place so dead now, a lot of inaction. Probably my last post for awhile. Maybe the clouds will open up and something will happen...its been five or more years and nothing. So I won't hold my breath.

Humper

Post by Humper »

placeboy wrote:I'm sort of getting tired of comming here..must be why the place so dead now, a lot of inaction. Probably my last post for awhile. Maybe the clouds will open up and something will happen...its been five or more years and nothing. So I won't hold my breath.
Maidlee is working on a male doll. Two faces have been created (nice ones!), and the designer is working on a male body. If this turns out to be the real deal, the first well-made, moderately priced male doll will be on the market. One can only hope, I suppose.

H.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

corbin_bleu.jpeg
corbin_bleu.jpeg (48.7 KiB) Viewed 4531 times
This guy would make a good looking girl.

titman
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by titman »

Humper wrote:
placeboy wrote:I'm sort of getting tired of comming here..must be why the place so dead now, a lot of inaction. Probably my last post for awhile. Maybe the clouds will open up and something will happen...its been five or more years and nothing. So I won't hold my breath.
Maidlee is working on a male doll. Two faces have been created (nice ones!), and the designer is working on a male body. If this turns out to be the real deal, the first well-made, moderately priced male doll will be on the market. One can only hope, I suppose.

H.
The male doll body has finished. It came out from the mold yesterday and I'm happy with the result. Some fine tune is on the way. The large size penis is ready and now working on the medium size. It will be finish by tomorrow. After that will be test drive. I think he can meet every one very soon.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Camui Gackt- Japanese singer. Yes, that is a guy.
Attachments
Gackt_Camui_21052010032956.jpg
Gackt_Camui_21052010032956.jpg (22.34 KiB) Viewed 4449 times
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

The above picture is a guy? If I met him at a singles' dance and didn't know it, I would definitely ask him out and even have sex with him. I must admit, I was getting turned on by that picture.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Yes, Gackt is truly beautiful. Most of the male Japanese rock/pop singers are. Alot of them have a very androgenous look- which I really like :)
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

So the Japanese are so feminine, even some of the guys are feminine looking?
Seriously, I could use the above guy as a girl. I wouldn't mind making out with him.
It would be very easy for me to think of him as a girl.

INFORMATIONS