www.wmdolls.com

my male doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
94elmwood

Re: my male doll

Post by 94elmwood »

yes it is the nick face.I got the eyes off ebay heres the link for themhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/24PC-Plastic-Fake-Eyes ... 00f2..they are cheap but look great I put them in all the heads of the mannequins i Have.I just rub the back of the eyeballs because theya re half round and make them smaller to go inside of the mask And then lubricate them So the lsdie around easier..Yep hes a great guy. I would like to get a sinthetics male doll when they get around to making them.I probably will do some more photos tommrow night.I was thinking about the guyyou are getting and waiting to see body A although I do like body B.Nick looks like a teen boy.. I also will take some photos of him in one of my classic rides it will be awesome..I wish other companys would make some men dolls ..

HairyBearFL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HairyBearFL »

I thought it might be the Nick face, but just wasn't sure. I love your Tim's "body B" and agree he looks like a young guy. He has a very hot look, especially with the hair color you went with here.

I wanted a little older more mature look, so went for the "body A" but I loved the Nick face. Hoping they go well together, and the body "ages" the face a little. I also got the 5 O'clock shadow thinking that would age the face just a bit, and went with the tanned skin and black hair to maybe give a little bit of an exotic look. Not really sure if I'll realize what I'm going for, but we will see.

I agree with you on needing more companies making males. We need some more variety and options....

Have a great night!

Kazuo
Ex-Member

Post by Kazuo »

Dear 94elmwood

Are you a woman?

I’m always glad to see there are at least a few female RD lovers out there.

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

have you seen pictures with the 5 oclock shadow?..I have some but I didnt like the shadow...

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

not a woman..Here are photos with a 5 oclock shadow.Kinda of looks like he was eating pasta and has sauce on his face...

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

oh the photos.The last 2 photos have the rd1 body but I think a different head but with the shadow

***Edited by Keegan*** Pics removed by request from the owner

HairyBearFL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HairyBearFL »

Mmmm thanks for the pictures.... Makes we wonder if I'm going to like it or not. I did go for the black hair color, so maybe that will makes a difference in how it looks. Now I'm not sure If I made the correct decision with that choice.

I've also been thinking about punching hair on the face to add a trimmed beard, so maybe if the shadow doesn't look good, I can try that. I'm also planning on adding pubic hair myself and a happy trail using the punched hair method. I've got some support from some users on another board who have done that themselves and their results looks great in pictures. I think they got their support and ideas from Matt K who used that method on his LD dolls. They suggested the tools that I have purchased.

I really appreciate your sharing these photos....

HairyBearFL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HairyBearFL »

BTW, this was the photo I saw on the RD site that had the tanned skin tone and beard stubble that I actually like the look of. Hoping for more of a result like this....
http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd ... set1_5.jpg

And this was a picture of "Nate" on the RD site with the beard stubble. Neither of them are black hair, so I'm hoping they even look better with black hair, because I agree with you and really don't like the look of the beard stubble with the red or light brown hair in the pictures you shared.
http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd ... set1_4.jpg

Keeping my fingers crossed....

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

I also have punched hair into my guy in the publc area and the arms pits.It turned out great and I used hair from a brown wig.I treated the wig and made the hair coarse.It came out great although I think treating the area with a spray glue is good before you do it.The head is a mask and I dont know about punching it because it maybe a 1/2 inch thick.I mean the actually head that attaches to the body is smaller with the removable mouth piece and then the mask goes over it. it may not be a good idea although Ive seen people attach beards and other things but I think they had some adhesive on them..Im watching the storm on the weather channel.We usually get the storm here in Florida but it made a right hand turn .Now my friends in the northeast will get it..

HairyBearFL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HairyBearFL »

Yes, I'm so glad we missed the storm here in FL, but am also worried about the rest fo the NE. The storm surge looks like it is going to have an affect on a lot of people.

Thanks for letting me know about the face construction. I didn't realize that. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how the face looks... probably not a good idea to do any punching since it's a mask.

Thanks for letting me know you have punched hair! Would love to hear of any issues you had, or things you learned as you first started. I ordered the DVD with the punch kit, so am trying to watch it over and over to try and comfortable with the technique, but I'm sure it must be difficult to make the first punch.

Take care!

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

I saw a video of how to do it on youtube..I bought a sewing neddle,cut the needle on the loop part of the pin so it was shaped like a u and took some hair betwwen my fingers and punched away and in it went.But since you just punch it in it can come out.Thats where the glue comes in.I use a spray glue...

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

tim the 80s rocker

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

tim and 2 buddys

Kazuo
Ex-Member

Post by Kazuo »

Since you're not a woman can I ask what you're interest in male does is? I don't think anyone here would be judgemental.

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

I always wanted a realdoll.And I was able to get this male at a very good price.I also want a female and would be happy to get her at a very good price.Of course most real people are not attractive as these dolls are .They almost look like perfect humans very attractive in the face and body. In order to try to attain a good looking body its very difficult if not impossible. I just like the way they look and also you can pose them.

INFORMATIONS