www.wmdolls.com

I would love to see photos of the RD2 "Nate" Does anyone own

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
robotlove7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I would love to see photos of the RD2 "Nate" Does anyone own

Post by robotlove7 »

I see photos on the website however, they seem too good to be true. I am seriously wanting to buy him but i want to make sure he looks as good as he does in the photos. This is the Nate set 2. Thank you =)
Last edited by AlexKnight on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed cross post, and moved this to Male Dolls Forum.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: I would love to see photos of the RD2 "Nate" Does anyone

Post by AlexKnight »

When a talented photographer like Stacy is holding the camera and the lights, then a doll can look the way it does in the pictures.

The pictures are in no way photoshopped, that I know for sure (except for any suspension devices and/or cat hair).

And if you want the same facial features, like the freckles he has, you can always contact Abyss, and they'll make it look just like the pictures.
The difference between a perfect and an awful picture is basically caused by the person who's taking it.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

First off my appologies for posting this in the wrong thread, I've deleted that post to avoid any confusion.

Hi robotlove7. And welcome to the forum. :)

I have to confess I don't really frequent the Male Realdoll part of the Abyss site. But I can guarantee you that the images are all real. They are by Stacy Leigh, who posts on the site here. She is the best doll photographer there is around, so the images may seem a bit more realistic than some others you may have seen. But to put your mind at ease here's a link to the images, that are on the Abyss site, that Stacy posted here at the doll forum. :D

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... get+freaky

I hope you enjoy the images and the forum. :D

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

Hey RobotLove!!!

Follow this link to the Doll Album:

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=3636

These are pics of the 'Nate' face on Male Body A, fair skin tone.

~Keegan
It's when you treat people like freaks that you become one yourself.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You choose!

charon77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by charon77 »

Keegan wrote:Hey RobotLove!!!

Follow this link to the Doll Album:

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=3636

These are pics of the 'Nate' face on Male Body A, fair skin tone.

~Keegan
I would love to see photos too but that link doesn't seem to work for me. I have Nate on order - body A in normal skin but I would love to see what the fair skin looks like.

Charon77

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

I own a Male RealDoll 2: Body B, Face/Head C "Nate"

i have uploaded pics on my doll album here is the link::

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... y&uid=3349

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

I'll post pics when he gets here . . . :)
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

wicked!!! ^,..,^

charon77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by charon77 »

My Nate with Body A in normal skin is totally gorgeous but I don't think the advertised weight of around 110 lb is very accurate. He arrived with a guide book that said that Real Dolls are about equivalent ot normal humans in weight and my guy with his 42 inch chest probably weighs more than me! I am starting to get used to handling him on my own but it will restrict my idea of putting him in the car and carting him off to my studio as a life model for my drawing class. Body B is probably a lot easier to handle so think carefully before ordering.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

i have a Body B already and it's awkward to handle him too though the Body A that i'm making payments on will probably weigh alot more and be alot more awkward to move around........their both the "Nate" face/head though ^_^ heheheheh and my newest one(Body A, making payments on him) is a custom order!! eeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!! i can't wait until i finally make the final payment!!!! XD

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

charon77 wrote:My Nate with Body A in normal skin is totally gorgeous but I don't think the advertised weight of around 110 lb is very accurate. He arrived with a guide book that said that Real Dolls are about equivalent ot normal humans in weight and my guy with his 42 inch chest probably weighs more than me! I am starting to get used to handling him on my own but it will restrict my idea of putting him in the car and carting him off to my studio as a life model for my drawing class. Body B is probably a lot easier to handle so think carefully before ordering.
The weight was a major factor in my decision to go with body B- but I guess I'm lucky that I actually like that body type better. Still, I don't think I could get him in the car without some serious help. It is kind of a bummer that the weight can be such a restriction. On the other hand, if they are gorgeous- it's worth it.

My Nate is sheduled to come home on wednesday! I really wanted to buy clothes for him while I was at the mall today, but I read somewhere that it's better to wait until you can actually take his true measurements. Just a few more days. . .
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

ShadowCat wrote:[, I don't think I could get him in the car without some serious help. My Nate is sheduled to come home on wednesday! I really wanted to buy clothes for him while I was at the mall today, but I read somewhere that it's better to wait until you can actually take his true measurements. Just a few more days. . .
Hey ShadowCat,
Yeah you might Need some help geting him into the car. I have a girl doll and its not about lifting her thats the problem. Its about holding the doll in your arms for as long as its needed to get her in the car thats the trick part because the dolls weight will start to wear your arms out. Make sure the car set is all the way back and always check and be carefull with it fingers and feet. I put long clothing on my doll from head to toe to avoide anything sharp in the car that might scrach and tear her skin as I get her in and out of the car.

Some guys here on TDF are great at geting clothing on their dolls but I find it to be a little hard. My dolls like a medium but I try to always get her clothing in a large size becasue it makes it alot easyer to get clothing up over her hips. If the pants can strech even better. Remember even thought a few guys Pull the dolls armes over its head to get shirts on Its not a good idea. As you will read in the little book that comes with the doll its not a good idea to raise its arms over its head or the armpit skin might tear :cry: I always make sure i buy her stechy shirts that I can get past the sholders. Your dolls sholder will be much wider im sure. Iv even had to cut button shirts in the back and put one sleave on at a time than button up the front and sew velcro on the back to keep it closed

LorileiXAlec wrote:i eeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!! i can't wait until i finally make the final payment!!!! XD
Hey LorileiXAlec,
Hope that day comes sooner than later for you since I know that youv been wanting for your sweeney todd's new body for a quite some time now :wink:
What type of stuff did you customize ? His face and hair ?

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Thanks for the advice, AlyDolly :) I really have no plans to put him in the car-besides, somehow I don't think he'd drive a Prius-haha.
Yeah, I'll have to be careful with clothes. I do know how to sew and own a machine, so if I have to open seams and replace them with velcro or buttons for easy dressing, I will.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

@AlyDolly heeheheeheh it's a surprise!! XD hehehe ;P

INFORMATIONS