www.wmdolls.com

Are their any woman who are fans of the Male dolls?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Re: Are their any woman who are fans of the Male dolls?

Post by LorileiXAlec »

i'm currently making payments towards another male realdoll 2 hehehe :D

also @LadyPeridot i have used a wheely type office chair to try to move mine around and he ended up falling right on his back right out of it. i was trying to use it to get him to the stairs and it started rolling before i could stop it and he was already in it i was trying to get him in a better position and he end up falling when i tried to pick him up.

i actually move him (when i want to move him i mean XD) from my "trundle" to my "butterfly" style chair and vice versa fairly easily i just have to kinda drag his feet which thankfully have socks on so no wprrying about the carpet doing to damage to the silicone. :)

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

ShadowCat wrote:
I'm really excited to see the man you picked out. If I could get a rd2 male doll I think I would sit him in an armless rolly chair. I'd find a nice big one from an office and get him a suit so it just makes since to see him sitting there lol

Did you chose with out without an anus, as I was curious if RD would accommodate that to a woman for no charge.[/quote]

I'm excited about it too!- it's only been 2 weeks since order time though. Here's his stats:
Nate face
Body B
Fair skin
Hazel green eyes
Real eyebrows (light brown)
(No other hair anywhere-lol)
I already ordered 2 Nirvana wigs for him.

I just got the standard doll- which I assume is without anus since it was not listed on the order form. They could probably make one with it as it sounds like they can customize further, but I have no idea if they would include it in the price.[/quote]
Fair skin! Hazel eyes! Real eyebrows! Sounds like you ordered a real hunk. I'm really interested in some other things to RD provides. Eyelashes are curled and eyeliner is noticeable in most of their pictures on the site. Did you mention anything about how you'd like the face? Maybe the shape of the eyebrows?

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

The eyebrows come pre-packaged (one shape). I'd upload a pic, but I don't know how to do that from one saved on my computer with no URL address. Abyss may do some shaping after they are applied, but I'm leaving that up to them. I didn't ask for anything special for the face. Abyss said they have the same "make-up" for all the males which is very light. They will do custom make-up if you would like. I figured I would apply make-up safe for dolls if I wanted to change his look but I didn't want it to be anything permanent. I tried to do some research and ask questions with a purchase this large. Outside of my home and car, he's the most expensive purchase I've made! Hopefully, he'll be worth every penny :)
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

ibella

Post by ibella »

I'm a real female, although the last few years when I decided to stop dating, I've been feeling less and less human period.

Before that happened, I would have loved to have a male sex doll! But unfortunately, the features I would need for it to be satisfying probably won't exist for some time if it ever does in my lifetime...

Some of you already stated my concerns...I think they are a pretty big reason male dolls don't sell as well, because they just aren't quite as practical for female use right now. Oh, one thing not discussed yet: not sure how true this is, but I imagine that less women live alone than men. All the women in my family and many of my female friends wouldn't want to live alone if they could. They feel lonely without at least a roommate. So having the privacy to own a doll without worrying about embarrassment or possibility of being judged may be more of an issue for us as well. It is for me.

1. The weight issue (even moving around a 40lb mannequin to pose for my paintings is kind of heavy). An even further obstacle for me... even though I'm kind of short (5'4", I always liked tall guys, around 6' or taller). I liked the feeling being dwarfed by a big strong guy. So bigger guy with less weight... quite a challenge I'm sure.

2. The looks: Not saying that Real Dolls are bad... I admire the work they put into them, but I personally hate the way that they look. The bodies have far less detail and realism than their female counterparts. And the faces... ug... just ug. If I could just get Ryan Reynolds body from Blade Trinity (his face would be awesome too), along with additional heads that looks like Byung-hun Lee and/or some other hot asian guys, I'd be super happy! The Lovable doll guys.... looked closer to what I wanted, but not quite there. Unfortunately they are gone and no one else is picking up the slack T_T

3. Movement: (warning, I'm going to be slightly graphic here, so don't read the next paragraph if you really don't want to hear about it lol:)
Ok, I like pleasuring a guy and getting off on the reactions, but what I crave more than anything else sexually, is hard and fast movement. I like to be grabbed and squeezed and tossed around a little bit. I like to feel the weight of a guy on top of me, but of course he has to be holding himself up somewhat. It's suffocating if a 200lb muscular guy collapses all his weight on you. And doggie style... I love to a guy to grab my hips and take control. I hate it when a guy doesn't put in any effort, so I can't imagine being happy with a completely passive doll. (although I would still at the very least LOVE to have one as a model for my paintings)
(/warning, you're safe now)

So basically, I like it a little rough and even that robot in the video woudln't do it for me because it looks horrible for one, but the range of motion doesn't look very good or adjustable. That's an obstacle that won't be overcome till really human-like robots are invented.... I keep saying we need sex-bots like Jude Law in A.I. lol

What we need is for everyone in the ENTIRE world to stop fighting and having wars, so that we can take all the war budget and put it into making robots! Right now!

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

ibella wrote: (/warning, you're safe now)
So you say...

I like your honesty, Ibella. :thumbs_up:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

ibella

Post by ibella »

hehe sorry about that

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Gigolo Joe was great character. AI is one of those movies that I have to watch whenever I see its on. It's very sad though.

[youtube]Z7F5yr4Twck&feature=related[/youtube]

BTW ibella thanks for item number 3. *lights cigarette*
:razz:

ohlongjohn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ohlongjohn »

comment removed, but I can't delete this post.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

Stop creeping iBella out. Guy's show some respect to your female members here.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

I've been looking at this foam rubber prop done by a Halloween shop. They offered for me to give them a call and speak with one of the artists about sitting male props they have for sale. This particular one is a flat back, but they told me there are full bodied options. I think I would be able to have a lively flesh colored one made and a more sullen expression face swapped out. I inquired about a ridged foam core strengthened in the hips and thighs. I like the body type of this one and the hands are attractive. Though I am long away from having a place to set him, it's still a nice thought to check out the process up until money changes hands.

I imagine having my male doll in a nice rolling chair and dressed in business attire and running gear. Hopefully something does come along that can take my breath away from the handsomeness but it does seem far-fetched till.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

hey hey hihi everyone!!!

i'm sorry i haven't been here to contribute to my thread for forever.....>_> alot has been going on....

my older sister got married, then we went on a (just shy of) a week long vacation in Panama City Beach Florida.

we were staying in a condo..... and the wednesday before the actual wedding i woke up with a horrbile sore throat....and was basically sneezing and having coughing fits like crazy by the time we were in FL....so needless to say i spent alot of the vacation in bed or on the couch instead of on the beach......>_> one day outta the week i actually went to the beach and made a sand sculpture......

then we got back and i was still recovering since i could finally sleep in a bit.........and thankfully my parents and my sister and brother(in law) agreed to let my Male RealDoll 2 and my fiance come to the wedding. ^_^ so i had twins in bed XD hahahah lol!!

then this past friday my father ended up in the ER and then in ICU with a blood clot in his right leg......and one "pulmonary"....something or other in each lung, small though....thankfully.....

i slept most of the day away after not being able to sleep my sister and brother(in law) were supposed to leave friday or saturday to go back "on duty" (did i already say at some point that they're both in the army...?)

they ended up being able to stay longer.....my mom has been staying in the hospital with my dad.......

then today after sleeping the day away my sister and brother(in law) went to the hospital and when my sister came in after 10PM(ish) to see if i was getting up i asked if he's ok and she said "he's doing alot better to do" and that all the tests were coming back good. and stuff.......

so please keep my father and my family in your prayers.....

i'll try to keep everyone updated.....T^T

ibella

Post by ibella »

wow, i didn't actually expect that tidbit to elicit such reactions lol

Thank you for defending my honor LadyPeridot! T_T It's fun to play around a bit verbally once in a while, but wouldn't want things to get out of hand.
That prop guy looks awesomely super realistic! Sounds like your specifications will make him a lot more attractive and it would be nice to just have him sitting around. I wonder if they would sculpt the head for you, or if they'd need to find a model for casting.

MF, Joe was so awesome! I loved his mannerisms and all. Definitely a sad movie though... I was torn about it, because I really hate sad/tragic movies, but it WAS a good one.

LorileiXAlec, so sorry for your troubles :( Hope that things get a lot better soon for you and your family. It's not fun to be sick or to worry about the health of a family member either.... Even sadder than getting older oneself is seeing loved ones' health suffer the ravages of time.

Sorry for getting anyone worked up, but I did kind of want to get that out lol. Sometimes a girl feels the need to express herself. I do want to keep a certain amount of anonymity though, so there will be no pics! I probably shouldn't fan the flames. (but P.S. ... I'm half white, half Chinese and I've had natural double D's since I was a teenager. No lie, and that's all anyone is getting!)

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

thanQ ibella! ^_^ they've moved him from ICU to an "normal" hospital room.

PS i like to be honest about alot of things i'm so honest people(my mom especially) tell my TMI!! XD i know alot about "stuff" more then my own mother.......>_> hehehehehehahahahahah also if we're "putting it out there" i'm a white with hispanic descent(on my mom's side) but i'm also really really pale and alot of the time people ask me if i'm asian....which i actually love because i'm obsessed with japanese culture XD hehehe also my chest has grown to a full D cup ^_^ heheheheheeh

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

ibella wrote:What we need is for everyone in the ENTIRE world to stop fighting and having wars, so that we can take all the war budget and put it into making robots! Right now!
Oh yes. That would do to give a doll for free to everyone. And add to that we stopped flying to the moon or other planets where our remains don't belong. Then you could even feed enough people for free that no one needs to destroy the rain forests anymore... :D

LorileiXAlec wrote:then this past friday my father ended up in the ER and then in ICU with a blood clot in his right leg......and one "pulmonary"....something or other in each lung, small though....thankfully.....
Ouch ! While those can go away the easy way, it's still pretty dangerous. Just a few weeks ago, the father of my best female friend suffered such a thing. They thought it's a hard attack, but luckily, it was such a clot bitch dissolving with some blood thinner or something like that.

ibella wrote:wow, i didn't actually expect that tidbit to elicit such reactions lol

Thank you for defending my honor LadyPeridot!
If needed, there is also a team of moderators just one pm and link to the problem away from here. And if that's not enough, this "Vanessa" is said to be pretty female and will most likely mind "stupid male comments" just as much... :wink:

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

LorileiXAlec wrote:i'm currently making payments towards another male realdoll 2 hehehe :D

also @LadyPeridot i have used a wheely type office chair to try to move mine around and he ended up falling right on his back right out of it. i was trying to use it to get him to the stairs and it started rolling before i could stop it and he was already in it i was trying to get him in a better position and he end up falling when i tried to pick him up.

i actually move him (when i want to move him i mean XD) from my "trundle" to my "butterfly" style chair and vice versa fairly easily i just have to kinda drag his feet which thankfully have socks on so no wprrying about the carpet doing to damage to the silicone. :)
Happy to here your working on getng a new and improved Realdoll :D
I use an office chair to move mine around and I'v never even come close to havng that happpen. Maybe its because it's a very big almost couch looking office chair. Im so sorry that happend to you. I bet you most have been scard. It almost sounds like something out of a comedy sketch lol jk
Also you might wanna be careful about pulling him by his feet like that. There was this guy selling a doll once on TDF and he tryed pulling his doll by the hand and the hand just RIPED OFF in 8O
Attachments
office-chair-gr-034h-385.jpg
office-chair-gr-034h-385.jpg (15.65 KiB) Viewed 2385 times

INFORMATIONS