www.wmdolls.com

Are their any woman who are fans of the Male dolls?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
ibella

Re: Are their any woman who are fans of the Male dolls?

Post by ibella »

Well, that's progress LorileiXAlec, so good, hope he gets better and gets to go home soon. You sound quite pretty too ^_^

Wouldn't that be awesome Vanessa? To take the money away from the bad things and put it into the good things? hehe

Oh, the whole thing didn't bother me at all. It's fun and a nice release to get a little raunchy sometimes. Just, I think Lady Peridot and I were thinking we might scare other females away if things don't stay somewhat classy hehe.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

@ Vanessa - yeah he's getting better now thankfully ^_^

@ AlyDolly - Lol yeah XD and actually i'm not dragging him *by* his feet...lol XD i basically hug him from the front and grab my wrist once i have a good hold on him (sorta like a backwards Heimlich maneuver) then pick him up and kinda drag his feet as i move him, it's not really something i can help :( unfortunately because i'm so short.....the MRD2 is 5'9" and i'm 5'0".....or was it 5'3"....?? XD anyway i'm short as hell......>_> hehehehe

@ ibella yeah he's getting better ^_^ and thanQ you too!! :D

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

I've been away from the forum too- time to catch up!

Everybody makes some good points.
LorileixAlec- I hope your family is well and your dad is better.
AlyDolly- I'm gonna check out that awesome chair!
Lady Peridot- thanks for standing up for us ladies.
ibella- Jude Law in AI- yes, he is totally hot! Although, I think I might be weirded out by a robot in real life at this time (ever heard of the "uncanny valley"?). If in the future they look and act like Jude- maybe not (lol). I can sympathize with the whole dating thing though. I'm currently taking a dating break, but I'm really frustrated with it. And probably with romantic relationships in general. That's part of the reason I got serious about getting a doll.

On that note- it's been about a month and a half since order time! So hard to wait some days.
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

@shadowcat he's out of the hospital now thankfully....^_^

ibella

Post by ibella »

Well, you're in good company ShadowCat :)

Now I have to look up this uncanny valley thing....

Lorilei, glad he is home!

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

thanQ!! ^_^

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

Gilda wrote:LadyPeridot

Have you ever saw it? http://sexbots.us/
Their robots are ugly, but the idea is nice...
I just checked this out myself. They do have a male robot called "Harry Harddrive", but I got completely creeped out by the second video from the bottom on the right-hand column. The little image box shows Harry with his hands behind his back. Toward the end of the video, they roll him on his side, then use the remote control to start him up again in his thrusting movement, and the whole body jiggles and looks like a zombie. I think it was the outstretched arms with the flaccid hands and fingers bobbling randomly that did it. 8O

The female robot "Susie Software" is much better looking than LC's Roxxxy. However, my first thought was she looks like the love child of a Teddy Babe and a PIB Eden. :lol: (No offense to our beloved doll makers.)
SexBots Susie Software robot doll.jpg
SexBots Susie Software robot doll.jpg (9.51 KiB) Viewed 2627 times
In my opinion, these dolls have nothing on the Actroid/Geminoid robots, and of course, the non-robotic dolls like RD & PIB. :)

Also, SexBots are US$11,299 + s&h for the fully featured robot. I don't see how a robot is worth that when the legs and arms wrinkle at the joints like a rubber boot folded over. :x
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

RainLover wrote: I just checked this out myself. They do have a male robot called "Harry Harddrive", but I got completely creeped out by the second video from the bottom on the right-hand column. The little image box shows Harry with his hands behind his back. Toward the end of the video, they roll him on his side, then use the remote control to start him up again in his thrusting movement, and the whole body jiggles and looks like a zombie. I think it was the outstretched arms with the flaccid hands and fingers bobbling randomly that did it. 8O

Also, SexBots are US$11,299 + s&h for the fully featured robot. I don't see how a robot is worth that when the legs and arms wrinkle at the joints like a rubber boot folded over. :x
OMG! I watched the video! Creepy and yet hilarious since I knew what was going to happen!
It would totally freak me out if it malfunctioned and started moving on it's own (no offense to anyone who might own one, just my opinion).
Also opinion- dolls like the RD's are as much a work of art as a love doll. I'd opt for the beautiful "static" doll everytime.
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

hmmm robots will be much cooler....if all the people who have made one so far come together to make one big super robot XD hahahahah

wendelin39
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wendelin39 »

Hi,

I collect realistic, life sized beautiful dolls. Mostly they are all babies and children. I'd very much like to have more realistic
ones like the silicone ones here of both male and female appearance. I've no or little interest in the usability of the sex parts but do like all dolls to have some anatomically correctness as that's part of the realism. Mannequins would work as far as size and shape but the detail and the feel is not there.
I pay up to about 250.00 for my dolls so don't come close to getting anything really beautiful or well made. But it would be fun and nice. I'd love one. It be fun to tease my male friends regarding the female ones..Great conversation piece in my living room , would be more interesting than the fish tank for sure,

http://dollforum.com/forum/posting.php? ... 24&t=35198#

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaTfzYDZ ... re=related

Speaking of humanoid robots earlier- THIS is amazing. Since I'm a scientist, it's just so interesting to think about how these robots were created and made, as well as studying people's reaction to them. I probably wouldn't want one as a love doll but from an intellectual standpoint- it is truly incredible.

ibella

Post by ibella »

I know! Isn't that awesome! That's one of the videos that I saw the other day and we were talking about in another thread. It was weird, because I saw some videos about interactive robots (that being one) and literally 2 days later a thread pops up linking 3 of the videos I had seen.

I would soooo love to have one of those to chat with here though. As I mentioned earlier I'm not interested in a stationary doll for sex, but having a robot that you can hold a conversation with would be fantastic!

heh, One of the videos (i'll have to look it up again) was a robot that would actually swat your hand away and reprimand you if you tried to touch her boobs. And she would acknowledge pain and get upset if you hurt her. BUT the REALLY impressive thing is that she could read and process math equations! The guy held up a piece of paper with an equation written on it and said "Aiko process math" and she gave the answer. Now THAT would have been handy to have in college eh? She could also read text out loud, so would be pretty neat to put a book in her hands and have her read it aloud to you while you're doing other things.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

ibella i've seen her her name is Aiko here is her youtube channel::

http://www.youtube.com/user/aibot21?feature=watch

she was created by a guy in canada(i think) it's been awhile since i've looked at her channel.

i would love to have a robot/fembot or an android/actroid. A male or female one XD and a llooootttt of life-size anatomically correct dolls too ^_^ Like wendellin39 said i think it adds to the realism. But I might onyl use some of them for sex....but maybe not, just being honest. XD

ibella

Post by ibella »

Yep, that's the one! Her mouth movement his horrible, but everything else about her is just amazing!

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

she's awesome XD

INFORMATIONS