www.wmdolls.com

Important features in a Male Doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Important features in a Male Doll

Post by Abyss »

Hi :)

We're curious to know what you guys/gals consider to be some of the most important features when considering a male doll? ie... (price, weight, looks, etc..)

Cheers
-Joe
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

geminii_1999

Re: Important features in a Male Doll

Post by geminii_1999 »

Hi Joe,

I have always felt a male doll should have an expressive masculine face. Personality is very important and a doll which displays emotion is most attractive.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Joe,

For petite women like myself weight is important, another thing that's important is for his face to be expressive like geminii_199 said, and instructions for how to dress him, how to carefully carry him,

but the most important, for me, is how kissable his lips are. :oops: :D

dannybgood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dannybgood »

How lifelike/real he would look :P

Humper

Post by Humper »

A handsome face, a well-proportioned body, and a decent price: these are all features in a good male doll, I feel. The last of these is hard to come by. The higher-end dolls are beautiful! And the lower end ones are ... well, lower end. Sadly, there is nothing in between.

Personally, if a company were to produce a mid-price-range doll (similar to the female HVG), having it in the "missionary" or crouched position would be great! I would be willing to buy a single-pose male doll, if the cost were not excessive.

Of course, making a flat-on-its-back doll would be ok. I know some people like that pose. So ... maybe the same doll in two different postures?

Hope this helps.

H.

Humper

Post by Humper »

Oh, thank's Abyss for asking! Sorry I forgot about that! So little feedback on male products comes from manufacturers, it's great to be able to give input.

H.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

Hands with.. practical use fingers. Not just for show, ya know what I mean?
A natural body type, not a weight lifters nor an underweight twink.
A masculine face with a strong jaw,nose, and brow with full lips. Thick SHORTER eyelashes, like a man without a eyelash curler and mascara.
realistic belly button and happy trail and very dominant "appolos belt"
And the legs have to be straight, not spread eagle when laid down or sat up. The anus shouldn't be a gaping hole either.

Really just looking for a doll for a woman, not a gay man.

GreyGull

Post by GreyGull »

Personally, for me, its the attention to extreme detail (realism) that I notice first and foremost. I take great pleasure in doing a double take when looking at photos. I have great respect for Matt's work, as the girls in the RD line are quite beautiful. But the boys, for me, are lacking. Could this be chalked up to his lack of enthusiasm for the male form? I could understand that, and couldn't fault him on it.

The face is very important. As not everyone is admittedly moved by the same features, some variety in this area is welcome. My triggers vary, as im sure do others. I can run the gamete from "pretty" boy, to ruggedly handsome, and various points in between, in various age ranges. Everyone's interpretation of what's attractive is different, but I think if you hit upon the best attributes of a certain "type" in each category, most consumers would be satisfied with a compromise. Provided the model was faithful to a specific type and look.

Body type can vary too. I think you could probably satisfy most clientele for a male doll with 3 body types. Youthful/lean/slender "twink", lean/toned/subtle muscle frat boy type, and a more matured muscle bound physique. Proportion is important as well. Length of limbs/neck in relation to the trunk.

I know there have been threads in the past where folks tried to cite examples of what they found attractive, but I think they were a bit too general and not structured enough to provide a clear concise picture of what is desired.

My thought is to develop several facial and body type categories, in which in which members could submit examples representing each, and explaining specifically what in those examples attracts them to that particular subject. I think if such things were organized by groups and dissected, manufactures could then take that documentation, and by subject, assemble the most popular attributes into a finished model.

Does that seem like an idea that has merit? Or am I just going down a road that is too analytical? I just think the more precise and organized the information is, the better the product could be. More so because we will not have the range of selection that the female examples have, and the small selection provided should have as broad an appeal as possible.
Bless me Father, for i have SINned

chasedoll
Doll
Doll

Post by chasedoll »

Hey Joe and ABYSS CREATIONS,

If you guys could create a doll like "Chord Overstreet", WOW, I would be the first one to order him!!!!

THANKS for considering my IDEAS!!!!

plasticlove
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by plasticlove »

personally im looking for realism like a real maln not like a gian ken doll and i'd love a happy trail and armpit hair ( i love haitr guys) also a really nice built body and kissable lips :)

ooh oooh ohhª i forgot! hands with fingers that really work! not like the ones to onlt display them! i like movement and that he can hold things

Humper

Post by Humper »

GreyGull wrote:My thought is to develop several facial and body type categories, in which in which members could submit examples representing each, and explaining specifically what in those examples attracts them to that particular subject. I think if such things were organized by groups and dissected, manufactures could then take that documentation, and by subject, assemble the most popular attributes into a finished model.

Does that seem like an idea that has merit?
I think you're completely right. I believe what you suggest is that manufacturers do a little market research. They could probably even find a fair amount of info. on what gay men and straight women are attracted to.

H.

GreyGull

Post by GreyGull »

Humper wrote: I think you're completely right. I believe what you suggest is that manufacturers do a little market research. They could probably even find a fair amount of info. on what gay men and straight women are attracted to.

H.
Exactly. I wasn't trying to pick on anyone. But i think the more we could narrow down what it is specifically about a certain face, or body type attracts us, people like Matt at Abyss would have something more concrete to go upon when creating his sculptures, which would have a broader appeal. Of course that would be dependant on participation.
Bless me Father, for i have SINned

wormmon2006
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wormmon2006 »

I'm fairly strong, so weight isn't so much an issue for me. Even though I'd really like to see a male doll with a bodybuilder build, I'd imagine it would make the weight ridicules, so athletic is good.

Truth be told, I prefer Charlie/Male RD 1 to the newer ones not only because of his build, but I prefer older/middle-aged men. The dolls that are available these days just look to young and "pretty" for my tastes. So I would recommend, like some of the others, offering a variety of masculine faces as wel, all the better if you had some older/mature ones as well.

Gilda
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Gilda »

Hi!

As a woman I can say:

Weight is important:
But there is a way to solve it ( about locomotion) what about a mechanism that alows the dolls to "walk". Eg. You pull the doll by it's hands and it moves it's legs... Just like in some old girls dolls... Is it possible?

Belly button: Body B is beautiful, but it lacks a realistic belly button.

Active penis:

As the doll is a "doll" it is a passive thing...
Maybe some women dont like the idea of a doll because it's passivity.
So why not to put inside the penis a vibrator and a rotatory mechanism?
Women love men who "roll around" in the right time to give them pleasure. It is not only a matter of "inside/outside movement"... Did you get it?
This type of rotary vibrator already exists and it is wonderful, I have one, but the sensation would be much greater with a beautiful body attached to the toy.

calamus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by calamus »

Abyss wrote:Hi :)

We're curious to know what you guys/gals consider to be some of the most important features when considering a male doll? ie... (price, weight, looks, etc..)

Cheers
-Joe
Have to agree with GreyGull, realism is utmost. If I'm gonna shell out $6K for 50lbs of latex, he better look as if he could get up out of that bed on his own..... and I mean every inch of him. Truly realistic hair would be a HUGE plus, as well..... I have 3 words: happy trail, happy trail, happy trail! Price, too, is a serious consideration (see $6K above).Finally, but most certainly not least of all, VARIETY!!!!! Can't stress it enough....... Right now, the cupboard's pretty f#@$%&# bare in this realm. It would be really sweet to have 8 to 10 truly distinct models to choose from........ Everything from the smooth-faced, boyish twink to a slightly grunge Brody Jenner type, and above all, masculine (even the twink).......... Now that would most certainly cause my elbow to bend and reach for my wallet! :wink:
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.

INFORMATIONS