www.wmdolls.com

CHASE - GLUED-ON HAIR GONE - HAND PUNCHED HAIR IS BETTER!!!!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
nickygoat
Former Member

Re: CHASE - GLUED-ON HAIR GONE - HAND PUNCHED HAIR IS BETTER

Post by nickygoat »

WOW! Chase is a WILD-MAN!!!! 8O :wink:

That is AWESOME! He's got hair all over the place! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I really dig how heavy you did the punching on his pits & bush. Also, that long wig goes perfectly with his loin-cloth--Great Job! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You are very welcome, Chasedoll! (Crediting me with finding Lar's website) But you know, that was really just DUMB LUCK finding his info! I had been doing SO MANY searches online (for hair-punching info)--most of the sites that sell hair-punching needles DON'T instruct you HOW TO DO THE PROCEDURE!!! I guess they must figure that if you are looking for those products, you must be a Special FX Artist or went to Movie Make-Up School or something!!

Anything I find about doing this kind of work to make our Boys look better, I am happy to share with ya! (And to member's here!) I know you want to keep your fellas looking great for years to come---I definitely want my Boy to stay in "Showroom Condition" too!!

We are in this TOGETHER!!!

benjamindoll

Post by benjamindoll »

SOUNDS GOOD NICKY!!

Yeah, the long hair is really sweet, I like it too!!

THANKS!!!

We'll stick together!

robotlove7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by robotlove7 »

Great happy trail i love it!!

charon77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by charon77 »

I have just ordered the hair punch kit from Lars but I was wondering if the hairs are permanent or do they eventually slip out. If they need fixing maybe a light coat of latex glue over the area before puching the hairs might fix then. This kind of glue is fairly pliable for nearly an hour. As long as it does not cause damage to the needles. I have not done this before - maybe I am being over cautious but I would like to hear from anyone who has tried it. It looks great and I have seen video demos of it.

INFORMATIONS