www.wmdolls.com

Do Male Dolls Look more Unreal

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Do Male Dolls Look more Unreal

Post by Luiskjr »

Not that it matters. Im hetero, i like females.
But observing this hobby advanced as it is in female
Dolls, the males look like mannequins from a fashion store.

I try to explain myself the reason and I came
up with this:
Women try to be like dolls. Beauty standards are those of a doll. Clean skin, bright eyes, sensual
lips, perfect design eyebrows, make-up...the art of being beautiful is to look less a human and more like a Doll. Hence, sex dolls are very realistic, they express beauty in its most purist form.

Men however, even thou 18 year old boys have some doll features, men very quickly develop personal, erratic, random and irregular face features that makes a male very personal. Thus any attempt to freeze into a male doll has great chance of looking unrealistic, dummy figure that cheats no one.

I know, its changing and manufacturers are slowly learning.
My Doll History
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Do Male Dolls Look more Unreal

Post by ZombieWinter »

Irontech makes realistic male dolls.

I'm sure there's at least one or two other companies that do... uh... maybe not ... yeah, I think it's only Irontech so far. Then again, I don't know a lot about male dolls. I was never interested in them enough to want to know...
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Realistic female dolls for those into female doll :thumbs_up:
Realistic male dolls for those into male dolls :thumbs_up:
Otherwise it is discrimination against a section of the community :thumbs_down:

However there are highly talented artists such as muesky6969 who can modify dolls and/or their faces, just not a skill set everyone possesses :whistle:

gayboyloneliness

Post by gayboyloneliness »

Female dolls look pretty unrealistic sometimes too but you're somewhat right about today's beauty standards in terms of certain dolls facial features. Another part of the reason why male dolls look unrealistic is that the people making them don't really seem to understand that women and gay men tend to have different standards in appearance and are fine with something that looks like a regular guy without a sixpack and not a roided out femboy with caked on eyeliner.
:grab:

jca
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jca »

Always thought that most of the male dolls look like feminine action figures

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Luiskjr wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:39 pm Not that it matters. Im hetero, i like females.
But observing this hobby advanced as it is in female
Dolls, the males look like mannequins from a fashion store.

I try to explain myself the reason and I came
up with this:
Women try to be like dolls. Beauty standards are those of a doll. Clean skin, bright eyes, sensual
lips, perfect design eyebrows, make-up...the art of being beautiful is to look less a human and more like a Doll. Hence, sex dolls are very realistic, they express beauty in its most purist form.

Men however, even thou 18 year old boys have some doll features, men very quickly develop personal, erratic, random and irregular face features that makes a male very personal. Thus any attempt to freeze into a male doll has great chance of looking unrealistic, dummy figure that cheats no one.

I know, its changing and manufacturers are slowly learning.
Actually you have it backwards. Female dolls are made to look like what is the current beauty standards, which change often. Or the female dolls are made to look like fantasy figures either from video games, anime or movies. Less then 95% of the female dolls being made actually look realistic women in any way. I have never met or seen a woman who has 31 H sized breast, 28" waist and 36" hips, without extensive surgery. I can say with confidence that most women do not try to ascribe to look like sex dolls. Women are beautiful in their imperfections as much as men are handsome in theirs.

Sadly women's and many gay men have only recently being consulted on what we want in male dolls. Most of us are not particularly thrilled with the selection of male dolls. This is why I have learned to modify my dolls so I can make them look more realistic.. Both my guys have had extensive modifications to make them older.
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

gayboyloneliness wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:46 am Female dolls look pretty unrealistic sometimes too but you're somewhat right about today's beauty standards in terms of certain dolls facial features. Another part of the reason why male dolls look unrealistic is that the people making them don't really seem to understand that women and gay men tend to have different standards in appearance and are fine with something that looks like a regular guy without a sixpack and not a roided out femboy with caked on eyeliner.
absolutely right.
Male Dolls seem to target only one type of Gays
Many woman will laugh at these Bears.

The audience is vast. Many gays like males with female look. As do heterosexuals that fancy shemales.

And most women if looking for a Doll dont want matured men, (that they can get in real life) even a 30 year old for some is "old"

Like us (when we prefer 18yo) many women like "boys" the kind you see in Boy Bands or Justin Bieber when he was a teen
My Doll History
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I’m hot for Robert Downey Jr, Johnny Depp and Joaquin Phoenix. Cillian Murphy is kinda hot too. But I have not found any male doll that even comes close to their resemblance. I have seen Brad Pitt, John Travolta, Charles Bronson and Colin Kapernick lookalikes though.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

muesky6969 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:14 pm [
Actually you have it backwards. Female dolls are made to look like what is the current beauty standards, which change often. Or the female dolls are made to look like fantasy figures either from video games, anime or movies. Less then 95% of the female dolls being made actually look realistic women in any way. I have never met or seen a woman who has 31 H sized breast, 28" waist and 36" hips, without extensive surgery. I can say with confidence that most women do not try to ascribe to look like sex dolls. Women are beautiful in their imperfections as much as men are handsome in
I understand your reasoning but I disagree.
And will explain in just ONE word: PHOTOSHOP

or a second word also tells it all: "makeup"

You see, women are trying to erase imperfections all the time. They look themselves in the mirror
and they know. Moles and warts? can be cute for a few, most of us don't like it. A witch shape nose? get corrective surgery.

blood veins, sun spots, varicose, celulite, stretch marks, carcinomas, black spots...you might find brave men that will happily take that. Not in general.

Lets move to breasts. And ass. The dream of every 18 year old is to shape these if they are not ideal.

If you refer to the Dolls with extravagant huge tits I agree those are a "fantasy" cartoonish to amuse the guys that crave this look. Again, most men don't
like it.

Even more in other countries.
America is known for preferring huge tits because its population deals with overweight in every family. You grew too big. Thus big tits becomes so common its a standard and men thru generations learn to like it.

In Europe, Asia, Africa and South American we reject big tits. We prefer medium size with puffy areoles.

The photoshop clean skin and other parameters are the future of mankind. Even males will be required to have same standards in future. Women are tired of ugly beasts. Thats why so many turn bisexual.

Doll has no imperfections. Its the ideal.

No woman is like a Doll, I agree.
But they try hard in that direction. We as partners accept their imperfections, because we know its part of life, but when it comes to "ideal"...its the baby skin, the baby eyes and sensual lips
My Doll History
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

bobit
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bobit »

I agree the male dolls tend to have a mannequin look to them
big asses and big tity

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Everything that reminds us of youth is acceptable.
For example: freckles are ok because they are present in kids, its a youth sign.

On the other hand, sun spots are associated with old age, as we age our skin starts developing stains and spots, we can control it with laser and dermatology visits, but once we pass 80 they proliferate uncontrollably. Because our skin gets weak, our defenses vanish. A sign of decaying health.

Thus, associated with old age...not acceptable, not a beauty ideal parameter.
My Doll History
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

PopTarts

Post by PopTarts »

This is an interesting thread...

For me, the male dolls haven't looked as realistic because most men have body hair, even if they modify it, there is still a substantial amount in most cases... arms, legs, etc. The male dolls, however, just have the hair in patches, and the patches don't look very realistic usually, as if it's the wrong type of hair for the locations it is added. It seems to be improving though. I highly suspect that demand-supply has been the main driving force between female dolls advancing faster than male dolls, and I am betting that the balance is very slowly evening out to some degree.

I do not think that some of the descriptions of real women have been very accurate. At least not for the overwhelming majority of women that I know. This could be a difference of cultures and regions too though. I'm just not so sure generalizing them is needed for making such comparisons of dolls.
Doll: Eleanor WM Doll 140D / 4ft7 - Head #253

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

The complain we have with female Dolls is not because they are super beauties.
Its because they are still, unanimated. Their faces only recently start displaying expression, teeth, smiles.

So from a perspective the beauty of a Doll is cold.
Thats because their facial muscles don't move, their lips and chin, everything is frozen helping to the artificial appearance.

I believe technology will next address the use of special TPE plastometers that stretch and stay, slowly returning to a normal stare, allowing for more facial expressions.
My Doll History
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Botox has a similar effect on humans
Doll owners usually look past the lack of physical, audio or visual interaction with their dolls, clothing, makeup and sex are what gives their dolls a sense of realism :whistle:

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Luiskjr wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:41 pm
I understand your reasoning but I disagree.
And will explain in just ONE word: PHOTOSHOP

or a second word also tells it all: "makeup"

You see, women are trying to erase imperfections all the time. They look themselves in the mirror
and they know. Moles and warts? can be cute for a few, most of us don't like it. A witch shape nose? get corrective surgery.

blood veins, sun spots, varicose, celulite, stretch marks, carcinomas, black spots...you might find brave men that will happily take that. Not in general.

Lets move to breasts. And ass. The dream of every 18 year old is to shape these if they are not ideal.

If you refer to the Dolls with extravagant huge tits I agree those are a "fantasy" cartoonish to amuse the guys that crave this look. Again, most men don't
like it.

Even more in other countries.
America is known for preferring huge tits because its population deals with overweight in every family. You grew too big. Thus big tits becomes so common its a standard and men thru generations learn to like it.

In Europe, Asia, Africa and South American we reject big tits. We prefer medium size with puffy areoles.

The photoshop clean skin and other parameters are the future of mankind. Even males will be required to have same standards in future. Women are tired of ugly beasts. Thats why so many turn bisexual.

Doll has no imperfections. Its the ideal.

No woman is like a Doll, I agree.
But they try hard in that direction. We as partners accept their imperfections, because we know its part of life, but when it comes to "ideal"...its the baby skin, the baby eyes and sensual lips
Okay, so I am not sure what your purpose for coming to a male dolls thread, being as you claimed in your first post a heterosexual male, and telling the women on here how we think, act and want to look. Your comments are very degrading towards women, and I am just trying to figure how why you feel the need to say these things.

Most of these dolls are made specifically towards male tastes, not women's. You disagree with my statements about women not trying to look like dolls by saying "photoshop".. What?? Photoshopping is done to both men and women to make the individuals look like the current beauty standard. This is really done for males interest not women's..

And NO, perfection is not ideal, it is unnatural and weird.. Humans are not perfect, we were never meant to be perfect, because perfect is only relevant to the individual.. The fact that you are saying baby skin and eyes are signs of perfection is a bit creepy and deeply disturbing. You are making a lot of generalizations about both men and women that honestly are just your opinion, but you are stating it as facts, which they absolutely are not.

Look we come here to talk about our dolls, share information, our joy, friendship and love for our dolls, not to talk down and degrade each other. You are fully in your right to have your opinions and beliefs about men, women, whatever, but you don't have the right to be disrespectful. Everyone on here has been really nice and tried to redirect you in a kind way and you just took that as an opportunity to try to make us all feel bad. Well stop! I am a older woman, who has earned every grey hair, stretch mark, saggy tits and a big fat ass and I don't suffer foolish behavior.

Life is hard, it takes it's toll on the human body, especially women's bodies. Trying being pregnant, giving birth, breast feeding and caring for a child. It can wreak havoc on our bodies. If you want a perfect women, and stay perfect their entire lives, then stick to dolls.
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

INFORMATIONS